Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
[PRP] Stuck in the Snow (Crosswind x Ashen Snow)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:56 pm
User Image

She was totally ready for this day. She was going to go outside and be courageous. Okay, so she'd refrained from sticking her snout outside for... a while. And yeah, she'd been a little clingy to her mother and siblings. But the world out there was so intimidating when you were small...ish.

Crosswind wrinkled her little nose as she inched closer to the edge of the cave. There was white stuff - Mama called it snow - and it felt cold when her toes brushed against it.

Inhaling deeply, Crosswind closed her blue eyes, and just launched herself out of the cave, running headlong before she lost her courage. There was a surprising feeling of cold that shot up her legs before her paws sank in to the white fluff. And it was fun! Laughing a little, a few yips here and there, Crosswind started to bite at the snow, shaking her muzzle when too much went up her nose. How could she ever have been afraid to come out here?! It was so big... and the sky was so pretty...

She sort of just gazed up at the sky, slowly sinking in to the thin layer of snow she was sprawled on. Then her ears perked up. WHAT WAS THAT?! Instantly the pup's curiosity was peeked. She jumped to her feet and started to follow the sounds with no regard to where she was going.

"Hello? Is someone there?" She called hesitantly, ears swiveling as she tried to find the source of the sounds she heard. It sort of reminded her of her brother.... "Neve, is that you?"

medigel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:38 am
xKyrieko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."H-Help...!"

The voice Crosswind heard was coming from deeper into the woods and sounded half-desperate, half-embarrassed. After a minute or so of following after it, she would come across a new, strong tree which was sporting a few fresh claw marks into its bark. She would have been forgiven if she had thought it was a mountain lion or a squirrel, or anything other than the oafish pup that was now straddling a low branch in terror.

Ashen Snow had been hunting, because that's what he seemed to be best at so far. Well, "best" in that he didn't completely suck anyway. Stalking? Nah. Actually pinning something down? Hard as heck. But Ashen Snow was a strong boy for his age: he hadn't realized that his own momentum and need to prove himself would drive him quite literally up a tree after his prey. And now he was stuck there, afraid of hurting himself from the fall.

His tail wagged low and slow as he caught sight of Crosswind, familiar somewhat with the other pups at Hornfel Hollows. But this was still quite the predicament to be caught in, and he blushed. "I almost got it," he tried to excuse himself.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:57 am
She followed that desperate sounding plea for help. There was a hesitant pause to her steps as she got closer, ears falling back and little nose sniffing. There was a slightly familiar scent... but she couldn't place why it was familiar. And when she arrived at the base of the tree in question, there was definitely a look of confusion the the little female pups face. The fresh claw marks told her where to look...

"What the heck are you doing up there?!" She barked in surprise. Well, at least it wasn't anything that was going to eat her! But wolves weren't supposed to be in trees.

Blinking, Crosswind glanced around. "Almost got what?" The pup tilted her head in confusion.

Moving to the base of the tree, Crosswind placed her paws on it, looking up at the other pup. So he scrambled up the tree? Had he been trying to hide from something? Or catch something? "Why are you up there? Wolves ain't supposed to be in trees, silly!" She giggled, tail wagging as her blue eyes looked up at the stuck pup.

"How ya gonna get down?" She asked helpfully.

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:55 pm
Ashen Snow whined softly as she giggled. He had sort of been hoping an adult would find him so they could help him down somehow, not another pup. It was embarrassing enough without being laughed at...

"I-I dunno," he admitted in response to her last question. "I was just chasing this chipmunk, and it went up the tree, so I followed it, but then it just jumped off, and now I'm stuck up here." Out on a limb, literally and figuratively. But at least it was sturdy enough to hold his weight. "I've gotten up trees before, small ones..." Was that not normal? Oh boy.

The pup ducked his head against the wind as it picked up briefly and shivered. "Maybe you could make a pile of snow I could fall into?" Ashen Snow suggested mildly. He wanted to steer her away from getting someone else, even though he had called out for help precisely for that reason. Add another wolf into the mix, and it was going to turn into a Thing, and he didn't want or need another Thing please.

Kyrieko

medigel

Anxious Spirit

[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas