Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Goh's New Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:20 am
We are the 1st Burmois Shock legion

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Al’gaan shook his head knowing full well she wasn’t going anywhere without help but even then she’d likely never walk again, looking at his troops he stepped towards them and spoke up “New orders, this position is now of Strategic import, provide round the clock security if breaches occur contain and neutralize, leave nothing alive and no trace of their existence, off duty personnel are free to enjoy the females in the cage, but understand so long as you are here in my place you answer to Goh, do NOT dishonor our legion is that understood” in unison they all spoke “Yes Sir!” nodding he stepped away “Legios take over, assign positions as you feel is necessary” one demon stepped forward and replied “At once commander” at that they left to attend to the security of the building. Al’gaan stepped over to the female who was struggling to breathe and holding her shoulder as best she could, he changed just as she looked up at him and watched as her eyes grew wide at his sight, dread setting in as she watch him put his helmet on and stopped next to her “i trust if there is nothing else I will take my leave there is a war to plan for and a blood to be shed, do take care with the serpent they have venom that changes to their will making them very dangerous if they were to bite and inject their chosen poison into your bloodstream” almost immediately the serpents head popped up with panic when she realized that he’d just exposed a tool she had intended to use against Goh in defiance, what was fear quickly changed to absolute panic when she looked at Goh.

Al’gaan figured Goh would deal with such defiance and used his left hands to pick up his woman who started to resist with a growl that was quickly quelled when he shocked her again causing her to go limp and simply threw her over his shoulder so that it was much easier to carry her and stood there for a moment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and we will crush you under our lightning swift attack!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:36 am
Wolfe Garm

Goh gave a delighted laugh over the serpent's reaction, "Thank you, Al'gaan! I'll take a great deal of delight in milking her... That venom will prove to be very welcome..." he grinned in unholy glee as he snapped his fingers and gagged the serpent as he turned his attention to the soldiers investigating their temporary home then looked to Al'gaan as he was leaving with his chosen female.

"By the way, if you do manage to take Luna... Do with her what you will. I have no desire to add another nutcase to my household. One soon-to-be-dead nutcase is more than enough, I would think. But I think you should know that she's actually violated demonic law... She was supposed to return to her male relatives when her husband died... There was something about an uncle that has plans for another marriage contract, I believe..." he offered, leaving the large male to do with the information as he wished.

With that, though, he turned his attention back to the serpent. He unchained her but secured her hands behind her back with spiked cuffs designed to pierce her wrists without bleeding her completely, then attached a leash to her collar and led her from the throne room towards the basement dungeon where he'd see about turning her fear to true terror and her shock into screams...

Behind him, one of the Elite looked over the females on offer, trying to decide which one to claim when his break came up...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash