Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Love Knows Few Bounds (C'ryn + Alumet + Dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:16 pm
Since she'd become pregnant and KNOWN of it, Alumet had settled quite a bit. Though she still had many lovers, the Goldrider was contenting herself with the man she was most often with. Her gold was far less fickle, but her Rider was pregnant, and Zeno could hardly blame her. Today was a rest day for the pair, mercifully, for six months of pregnancy was indeed taking its toll on her body. A hand cupped below the forming bump as she studied herself in the mirror, only in her smallclothes and a simple shift. it revealed to her just how much she was showing now. Curious. Different. Strange.

Turning her head over her shoulder, she looked to C'ryn, "...Do you think it will go to term at this point, C'ryn? I've been so...taken by it as it grows. As has Zenobiath." She could feel the Gold's rumbling chuckle, amused.

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:42 pm
Walking into the main part of Alumet's weyr from the ledge where Aresoth had settled C'ryn pulled off his flight jacket and laid it in a chair. The bronze pair had a break in their drills and had gone to spend it where they had been for quite some time now.

Alumet's words had the young man's eyes moving to look over her form as he moved further into the room. "I am certainly hopeful." His steps stopped so that he was standing behind her, his left hand rising to gently brush over her shoulders as his right moved to lay upon the hand that cupped below the growing belly.

"I do believe this little one will be quite the fighter and very tenacious." Leaning his head down C'ryn placed a soft kiss upon her cheek. "How are you feeling today? I know I probably ask that quite a bit, forgive me." He couldn't help the blush that appeared on his cheeks at that. He didn't want to seem like he was over worried for her, he knew she wasn't going to suddenly become frail but he did want to help out with what he could.

Finding out that Alumet was pregnant had been a surprise, knowing there was a chance that he was or wasn't the father hadn't been a large blow. What had mattered to C'ryn was that he was there for her if she needed or wanted him.

MaraRune

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:06 pm
Having the Bronzerider present was....relieving. Watching him over her shoulder, she leaned her head back against him. Something interesting, watching the way her stomach pressed to his hand, the way he touched her. It was soothing in its own way, always had been. After all, they'd been growing up together with their Dragons, and Zenobiath had chosen Aresoth for the father of her clutch. Leaning closer to him, she sighed, and closed her eyes, "Tired."

He might ask her a lot, but she enjoyed it. The fuss was rather lovely,. Leaning up, she kissed his cheek, "I certainly hope they're a fighter, but...I worry. I can't help myself. Besides that, I feel tired and ill and it's not terribly fun. I am glad for you and Aresoth's company while I go through this though...It's nice to have the help."

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:24 pm
C'ryn's arms wrapped around Alumet as she leaned against him, holding her back against his front as he rested his head upon her shoulder, for just a moment. A soft chuckle escaped his lips before he moved and easily swept her up in his arms, his eyes locking with hers.

"Let me help you then." In a couple of sweeping steps the bronze rider had carried the gold rider to her bed and then gently lay her down upon it. Once she was situated the man sat down beside her, his hand moving to gently brush through her hair. "It's normally to be worried. I'm sure even the bravest and most sturdiest of women get worried, especially if this is their first child." Leaning down he pressed his lips against her forehead. "But I'll be here to help you, to help ease that worry and ease the stress with what I can. If it is just my presence, then that is fine."

"Would you like me to get you something to eat or drink?"

Situated upon the ledge with Zenobiath the bronze glanced at his golden sister. A little one around will be quite, interesting. Do you have any thoughts about it? I've only seen Mine's younger sister, aside from that I have no really knowledge in this area. It is quite different then ours. There was a wistful sigh to his words. Ours grow so fast and strong every day.

TheWishling

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:15 pm
Being carried was still an experience, one that left her laughing as C'ryn did so, laying her on to the bed. Her hands moved once again to gently cup her growing belly, knowing well that they had little time left til the child would be born. She was rather sure that they would be a Creche child, though perhaps she'd see them more often than most. Her head leaned against his head, enjoying the touch of his hand through her hair. Letting C'ryn take care of her was always nice, though Alumet was feeling a bit wrapped up and tied down, but that was the burden of a child, when she was but one herself.

"...Food and drink would likely be wise. It's been a bit, and I'm...Eating for at least two now." Laughing softly, the Goldrider shook her head and reached up to gently tap his cheek, "No reason to worry or fuss. Just something that slips my mind sometimes."

The Queen's wings spread, gently moving to drape one large sail across his shoulder, ...I do not know if I'm to be honest. I have a sense that perhaps Mine might let the Creche do most of the raising, as she is lost in time due to our place in the Weyr...Much as C'ryn is. Our own children are so independent... It still astounds me how needy human children are. Alumet has shared with me what to expect...They squall and can not communicate...

BastetAmun

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff