Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Love. It wasn't something that just happened overnight, right?

The young Male paced back and forth in the forested homeland he would soon be leaving. What if they didn't get along? What if she found him repulsive? What if he didnt like her? This alliance was important and he wasnt sure if he really wanted to go through with this.

Letting out a small growl of frustration he took and seat and sighed heavily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:58 am
Seze had been watching her brother from nearby for a few moments and decided that now was a good enough moment to approach.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked him with a half smile as she was also torn about him having to leave and never come back. Would he forget about her? Would he think of her often? He was her ONLY brother, she was going to miss seeing his cheerful mug around all the time. He was such a huge impact in her life that it was going to be a huge adjustment once he was no longer here. She wouldn't have him to talk to anymore, to bounce her ideas off of. He was her sounding board, her best friend. She wasn't this close to her other siblings so once he was gone she was going to feel alone, though she knew she wouldn't be, her family was here. He just wouldn't be.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:37 am
Did he want to talk about it?

Yes….

But also no. He was about to travel away from his home and be introduced to someone he didn’t even know and be asked to marry her. What if she didn’t like him? What if he didn’t like her?

What if she wasn’t acceptable colors?

“I’m just nervous.” He said giving his sister a half smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:41 am
"It's okay to be nervous! If you weren't I'd be worried for you." Seze said with a small smile, giving her brother a shoulder bump. She wasn't trying to think of the days to come. Soon they'd be on the move, getting ready to head to the Suzat. Her brother was going to be married off and he would stay there. Tears started to form in her eyes and she looked away for a moment. No, she wasn't going to cry.

"Awww, don't cry!" He knew why she was upset. "I'm sad I'll be leaving too...But it's for the greater good!" He leaned in and gave her a reassuring hug. "I know this is going to be hard on us all, but I believe it's for the best." As he said the words he knew it was true, while he was scared and nervous and unsure, it was for the best. "I hear she's really nice." If that helped anything at all.

Seze gave a half laugh, that was a bit muffled with a partial sob. "Well, as long as she's nice." She knew their parents wouldn't just marry their son off to just anybody. "At least it will give me a reason to leave home sometimes. I'll have to come visit you in your new home." She was nervous as she spoke. It was a decent travel to get to the Suzat. "I wonder what we will see." She started to get a bit excited about the aspect of seeing things outside of their home. "What stories do you think we will have to tell when we come back?" After she said it she frowned. "At least I'll have stories to tell when I come back....." Her voice drifted off again and she began to talk along one of the well used paths. Her brother right behind her.

"We will both have stories. Mine will just be about you and our family and our Pride. I'll be able to tell my new home all about us and what we do and how important our history is.." Looking at the trees around him and the other flora and fauna he wondered if he would ever see his home again after this. "who knows, maybe we will come and visit.." Though he wasn't sure if that was possible. "I hear her name is Yepa. It's an interesting name right?"

"Yepa? Hmmm, that is interesting." Quite different than anything she was used to hearing. "Do you know what she looks like? Is she like us?"

He actually didn't know. "Well, it will be a surprise for both of us in the end when we meet her. I'm sure she'll be excited to meet us all." At least he hoped she would be. His future mate. He wondered what she must be feeling right now. Knowing her betrothed was on his way to her lands to meet her for the first time. The young male let out a sigh. "It is going to be an adventure, that's for sure."

Seze nodded her head in agreement. "Well, while you're off getting married where does that leave me?" She wondered. "Maybe i'll meet someone there and get to stay too then." She laughed lightly, and then shook her head. She liked her home, their traditions, their way of life. She couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Though, maybe she'd change her mind once she left. Their great uncle was an ambassador and left the pride quite frequently. He seemed to enjoy it.

"If you meet someone while we are there I'm sure our parents will be plenty happy for you." They were quite loving and affectionate. The pride had been through so much loss, it was only fitting that love would be found, no matter the location. Though if they weren't the typical pride colors would they still agree? "Well, should we head back and get ready to leave?" He said, turning towards his sister with a smile?

"Yes, let's head back and make sure we have all the arrangements required." So many of their pride would be gone on this journey, hopefully nothing terrible happened while they were out on this diplomatic mission. The duo headed back home to prepare for their journey to new adventures.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas