Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
hi everyone <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
moonfells rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

moonfells

Dangerous Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:55 pm
i decided to join a guild for the first time in years so i have another reason to keep coming back to check my account. thought i would join a community that's near and dear to my heart! it doesn't seem like many people are active around guilds anymore though..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:22 pm
Hello and welcome
also i love your sig that game is awesome played and beat both of them  

waterwolf1516

moonfells

Dangerous Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:18 am
waterwolf1516
Hello and welcome

omg :O the first prototype is one of my all favorite games... i havent played the second one yet though but i do have it on steam  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:23 am
moonfells
waterwolf1516
Hello and welcome

omg :O the first prototype is one of my all favorite games... i havent played the second one yet though but i do have it on steam

it is well worth playing you get alot of new things but it does suck that alex is the bad guy  

waterwolf1516

moonfells

Dangerous Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:26 am
waterwolf1516

it is well worth playing you get alot of new things but it does suck that alex is the bad guy

yeah.. thats the main reason i've been holding off on playing because i love alex so much . i feel like the whole villain spin was a misunderstanding of his character  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:47 am
moonfells
waterwolf1516

yeah.. thats the main reason i've been holding off on playing because i love alex so much . i feel like the whole villain spin was a misunderstanding of his character

ya i agree but it was for a good reason at least i think it was for him to be the way he turned out because after them trying to kill him for what they did to him i feel how he went that way and still he is my fav person heller is cool but alex is still best  

waterwolf1516

moonfells

Dangerous Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:49 am
waterwolf1516

ya i agree but it was for a good reason at least i think it was for him to be the way he turned out because after them trying to kill him for what they did to him i feel how he went that way and still he is my fav person heller is cool but alex is still best

alex will always be the best to me too tbh.. i wonder what would happen if he ended up like an antihero type of guy who helped civilians but hated the military or something  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:52 am
moonfells
waterwolf1516

alex will always be the best to me too tbh.. i wonder what would happen if he ended up like an antihero type of guy who helped civilians but hated the military or something

to me that sound like anit-venom tbh and if those two where to team up that would be awesome sorry i went off track on that  

waterwolf1516

Forum Homepage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff