[PRP] Summer Days (Lithium x Amir)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The day had been drawing towards an end. The sun slowly heading towards its resting place in the mountains turned the long dry grass and heather of the moor a soft gold while the milky blue sky began to fade into a deep scarlet red. Lithium had spent most of her day moving about the moor but now she found herself settled on a hillside, her eyes half closed as she watched the sunset with mild interest. It had been a rather quiet and uneventful day.

Not that she hadn't been able to keep herself busy. But with Aster and Halyn off wherever her days were typically just like this. She didn’t mind. Adventure was for other Soquili not her.

Her dark dappled pelt twitched as her ears turned to listen to the growing call of crickets and frogs down by the pond. She mused over the fact that soon winter time would come and there would be no chirping or....whatever that noise a frog made was.

She would miss the noise. It always made her feel like there was company.

Uta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The sun was beginning to set, and the stallion knew that he would need to soon find a place to rest for the night. The golden coated stallion was a traveler, looking to do good where he could, but always on the go. Not necessarily because he enjoyed having no home--but because he had yet to find a reason to rest his hooves for good.

Amir had never been one to remain idle, and when his brothers had taken wing and left, Amir had followed suit. Perhaps it was because he had no wings that he felt determined to see a bit of the world; perhaps it was because he didn't have the flash and pizazz of his siblings that he felt called to leave his mark upon the Kawani.

Whatever the case, Amir was no stranger to spending much of his time alone; nor the precautions he had to take when traveling over unfamiliar roads. Many herds still lived within the Kawani, and not all were friendly towards strangers.

Trotting up over a small hill, the stallion paused to take in the sight. The colors of the world were magnificent; the frogs were serenading the world with their chirps and croaks. Autumn wasn't far--but summer hadn't quite released its grip on the land entirely. As his eyes drifted over the world, he did catch sight of another soquili. Her coat was dark enough that she almost blended into the long shadows of their surroundings. Amir wasn't sure whether or not he should approach, but it had been some time since he last crossed paths with another.

"No matter how many sunsets I see, each one is always grand to witness." He spoke, words friendly. If she didn't reply, retreated, or gave indication she was uninterested in being distrubed he would respect her wishes. "I don't know about you, but I think sunsets are nicer when shared." Perhaps she wouldn't be against a spot of company? Even if just to watch the sun sink beneath the mountains to the west.

Yayoi

Uta

Shy Mage

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 7:23 pm
Ears turned quickly in the direction of the voice and soon her gaze followed. Lithium had not expected company but she wouldn’t object to it either. It had been a long time since she had spent time with another. The last time was most likely months ago when her daughter came to visit. But Aster felt obligated.

She tilted her head slightly as she pondered his words. Cream colored bangs falling over her eyes to which she gave a shake of her head to clear them away. “My favorite sunsets are in the winter time. The clouds create such interesting patterns and colors.”

The mare bowed her head politely towards a spot on the ground nearby. “My name is Lithium. Who might I be sharing this sunset with?”

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:22 pm
Amir was pleased when the mare didn't spook or bolt. Not only was he eager for a bit of company, but it wasn't often he had the pleasure of sharing it with one so lovely. And she was, with her greys, and dusty hues. Her cream mane and tail stood out gorgeously against her dusky coat, and her colors were softly dappled, similar to his own. He was most charmed, but what stallion wouldn't be?

Thankfully, the mare shared her answer as well as her name.

Lithium.

"Lithium," he repeated, giving it a try. "A lovely name, for an equally lovely mare," he complimented with a gentle smile. But he was not here to flirt or make her uncomfortable. "Forgive me for saying so, m'lady--but I thought it ought to be said." He didn't want her to think him some stallion come to harass her, after all.

Instead, Amir looked back towards the sunset, and gave a happy swish of his tail. "My name's Amir, and it's nothing but a pleasure to be here. The sun indeed is gorgeous during the winter months, especially when its pinks and oranges reflect off the frozen ice and snow. While it is not my favorite season, I must agree that the sunsets and sunrises of the coldest months are nothing but a delight." Still, he did give a little chuckle. "That said, this evening's sunset does seem to be giving a most impressive display. The colors are deepening, even as the purples of dusk draw near."

While there was no doubt the summer sun would take offense to his admiration of its winter display, he supposed it would be rude to carry on given what they were witnessing.

Yayoi
Sorry for my snail pace! Will definitely try to be quicker, haha

Uta

Shy Mage

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:56 pm
A bemused look flickered across her face. He seemed to be quite the charmer, but she had dealt with charming stallions before so the time in which his words may have caused her to giggle like a filly were long since gone. But she did appreciate the effort anyhow.

“You have quite the silver tongue” She chuckled more to herself than at him. “Do you compliment all the mares with your talents or am I the one and only?” Lithium suspected he spoke this way with all mares. She wasn’t anything special and she certainly wasn’t a fresh faced new mare just now starting to explore adulthood. Once he found out she had already been a mother and was even now a grandmother her might decide to turn tail and run.

“Amir...” It was a short name but it seemed to suit him well. “Sunsets in the winter are also nice because you can cuddle close to those you love and enjoy spending time watching something beautiful together while your hearts beat in unison. They say spring is for lovers but I say winter is a lover’s season.”

Turning her head slightly she gave him a side eye glance. “So Amir. Besides the sunset what brings you to my hill too this evening?” She was genuinely curious. Soquili didn’t just do things without purpose.

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:06 pm
Amir gave a small smile, and a small shake of his pale mane. He had always found it easy to compliment those of great beauty, and Lithium was no exception. Still, he wasn't actually a flirt or a rake, and hoped he wasn't coming across as one. "Honestly, you're the first I've come across in quite some time," he admitted with a small shake of his tail. "But out of all the mares I've met, you're by the far the prettiest," he added, not an ounce of facetiousness to be found. He truly did mean such a bold claim -- and anyone who might lay eyes upon the mare would see exactly what he saw.

Beauty was in the eye of the beholder, after all, and Lithium was staunchly a beautiful mare. He wasn't ashamed to admit it, either.

"An astute observation," he agreed, tilting his head ever so slightly so he might consider such a thing. Winters were cruel, in their own way, but they offered plenty of opportunity for cuddling with a loved one, or excuses to linger near. "And one I'm inclined to agree with." Why the lovely lady before him had no such companion did occur to him, but he wasn't going to pray or ask. They were but strangers, after all.

"I've been roaming the Kawani," Amir stated amicably, even as he watched the sun sink lower in the sky. "With my brothers living their own lives on wing, I've taken to a more grounded lifestyle. Literally," he mused, eyes bright with good humor. "Are these your lands or are you a fellow traveler as well?" She had referred to the hill as hers--but whether that was in jest or true, he hoped that she might not mind his trespass.

Yayoi
Sorry for the delay!

Uta

Shy Mage

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:54 pm
She had to catch herself. With all the compliments towards her outer beauty she felt her guard faulter just for a moment. Secretly she let herself enjoy it for just a moment. In fact, she could possibly grow to enjoy it more often. “Flatterer.” Her ears twitched. “I find that hard to believe. There are hundreds of mates in these lands. Unless you were a recluse it would be difficult to not throw a stone and find a mare prettier.” Lithium quirked an eyebrow.

Maybe he was a recluse. It wasn’t off the table as a reason but he didn’t seem the sort to quite be that way. Not with his approach to her. Still she had never been talked to or complimented as much as she had been by him.

“Besides I could be quite ugly on the inside. You don’t know as we’ve only met. Perhaps I have some Kalona blood in my veins and I’m just waiting to spring a deadly trap upon an unsuspecting Soquili.” She flicked a little snow at him with her tail.

She was pleased that he agreed with her view of winter. Lithium didn’t like to linger on the negatives of things.

The mare shook her head. Pale braids dancing along her graceful neck. “No. I tend to wander a bit myself also living the literally grounded life.” She grinned. “My daughter and granddaughter used to wander with me but they have their own lives and mates now so I go wherever my hooves take me.” She glanced at the sinking sun. “For all I know this hill belongs to someone else.”

Uta

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff