Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Kiku's Estate/Business Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I could feel my anger and resentment toward Kuemon begin to mix with a pang of guilt. Why did I have to be responsible for the deaths of so many in Kiku's life? First her boyfriend and now her father. I had no choice but to remind myself that they attacked first and I needed to neutralize the threat. Yet, it was far from a satisfying remedy for my shame. I looked down at my trembling hands as more toxic insects crawled through my skin at the nano level. Moriyama had the ability to defeat others in a less catastrophic way than myself. Every power I have is meant to completely destroy an object. Even the swarm that I was born with has a sole desire to spread and destroy all in their path. Endless consumption is their only objective.

▱▰▱I became too emotional to speak. Even my sarcastic tongue was paralyzed when the Jiongu arrived. When Kiku explained her strategy of luring Hohoemu into the residence, my eyes widened. My yellow orbs were glassy from held-back yet overwhelming emotion from watching what the Rinkaichu had wrought on Kuemon. Yet, I still was shocked and impressed by Kiku's strategy. I felt a pang of admiration in my heart for her that was perhaps more pronounced by my vulnerable emotional state. I knew that Kiku had the strategical mind with the fortitude to stop Hohoemu and make this right.

▱▰▱When I looked into the fog and saw Momotaro's body appear while attached to the puppet strings, I was speechless. So she really did it... I was concerned as I looked at his corpse which was now refined with puppet joints and other mechanical augmentations. It seemed to be a bridge too far but I was unable to truly focus on it. When the blasts of wind were focused on me, I unleashed a massive swarm of standard Kikaichu which would eat through the wind and then fly toward Hohoemu to consume her as well. Yet, I had a sense that this was going to be Kiku's fight to finish. After what had just happened, I knew that my heart wasn't fully in this beyond self-defense. I stood at the ready in case I needed to protect myself or my friends.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 1,525 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,090 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:
Destruction Insect: Swarm [ Kikaichu: Mure ] | Rank S-Insects | Spiritual | Overwhelming
The Aburame releases an X-rank amount of insects to actively infest the field or surround them. These actively released insects can then be used for insect techniques while also allowing access to the insects currently within the Aburame. Alternatively, sends out a cloud to pursue a target. Cannot be evaded, must be killed, defended against or waited out.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data
Drug Name: Rinkaichū Symbiosis Toxin
Drug Type: Poison
Drug Tier: Legendary
Drug Form: Liquid | Insect Toxin
Narcotic Description: Nimure's Rinkaichū Symbiosis Toxin is a purple liquid poison that is absorbed by his rinkaichu. The Rinkaichū are able to carry the poison and apply it through contact with Nimure's skin. This poison was designed with the unique biochemistry of Nimure and the Rinkaichū in mind. Thus, the poison has no toxic effect on Nimure or his specific breed of Rinkaichū.

When the Rinkaichū make contact with the target's skin the poisonous nano insects are able to destroy the target's cells. This causes excruciating pain and a horrific necrosis disease that spreads and rots the skin while applying the following effects:

▱▰▱Tier Four Disease | Necrosis
▱▰▱Reduces strength by 8.
▱▰▱Bukijutsu and Taijustu are 1-rank weaker.
▱▰▱Increase the cost of all techniques by [40].
▱▰▱Reduces activations by [1].
▱▰▱Necrotic skin loss.

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:02 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Coming out of his fiery cyclone, Moriyama took a brief moment to give his head a firm shake, restoring his equilibrium. "Phew. Talk about turning up the heat, right Kiku?" he chuckled to himself as he wiped a bit of sweat from his brow with his forearm. However, when his little joke was met with only silence, he was prompted to survey the room for his teammate. "Kiku?" In the distance, he caught a brief glance of her exiting the workshop, leaving him alone in the workshop. "H-hey! Wait up!" he called after her, taking off in a sprint to follow.

tab Normally Moriyama would have made a comment about being left behind but upon catching up to Kiku, he was met with the shocking sight of Nimure standing by the now deceased body of Kiku's father. Like Kiku, Moriyama was stunned in silence. On the one hand, he was glad to see Nimure still on his feet but the sight of Kuemon was a gruesome one, to put it mildly. Fortunately, another voice came to cut through the tension, allowing Moriyama to put off what was sure to be a heavy conversation. Unfortunately though, it was also a voice that Moriyama recognized from their recent fight against a puppeted Momotaro. Sure enough, the same woman who had threatened them back in the alley now stood before them, twirling some needle-like sword. Seeing her, Moriyama's grip tightened on his swords as she spoke, anticipating some kind of surprise from the woman since she seemed to love tricks and traps so much. However, the true surprise came when Kiku revealed that this was actually a trap of her making, meant to lure the woman out of hiding. She also made it no secret that he and Nimure, were not a part of the plan. "Ah. Guess I owe the old man an apology then. I'll have to go visit him when this is all over." he said, a hint of embarrassment in his tone.

tab Watching as Kiku summoned the puppet of Momotaro, Moriyama took this as his que to ready up for the fight to come, returning his two katanas to his body and in their place, summoning a large broadsword {Enclosing Technique | Rank E + Unsealing Technique | Rank E}. "Heh. Looks like that gangs all back together, right buddy?" he said, looking towards Nimure with a smile. He knew that seeing Momotaro was sure to stir up some unpleasant feelings within his friends so he wanted to do his best to support them and keep their spirits up. Their opponent was clearly a powerful one so they'd need to keep their spirits strong if they hoped to prevail.

tab Speaking of their opponent, while she may have been caught off guard, by no means did that mean she was unprepared. Moriyama watched as inky black threads poured from her body, forming four masked monsters and causing her to take on a monstrous appearance of her own. From there, she made the declaration that this would be the end for their team, Kiku's mansion serving as their coffin once she burned it to the ground. "Wait. If you burn everything to the ground, what will be left to make the coffin out of?" he asked with an impish grin. However, this grin was quickly wiped from his face when rather than answering his question, the woman instead sent two of her creations after him, the two of them combining their might to send a torrent of flames hurling towards both he and Nimure. Flooding his massive sword with chakra, Moriyama swung his blade in front of him, using the broadside to swat away the flames {Break off of Energy | Rank S | Spiritual}.

Chakra :: 1800 / 2065 || Stamina :: 1725 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +4

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Enclosing Technique [ Fūnyū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
Using this technique, a wide variety of objects and even living things can be stored within scrolls, to be released when the scroll is opened or under a specific condition. Sealing an item into a scroll, does not require the user to be physically touching the item in question. A general vacuum at the site of the fuuin will attempt to pull matter into itself if left open. They do not take up limit slots on the profile. Fūnyū is an integral part of all the fuuin augments that are gained from other jutsu, meaning that the official description is simply a look ahead. This technique cannot be performed in battle. This technique can be used at up to two ranks of the user's body rank. The use of this technique at any rank only cost an E-ranked amount.
Unsealing Technique [ Kaifū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items that have been stored using fūinjutsu, Fūnyū no Jutsu, et cetera ( 1 item type per seal usage ). This technique is a standard ninjutsu which allows a shinobi to summon an assortment of items that have been stored in special seals, using fūinjutsu. Scrolls are the most commonly chosen for item storage. When needed, the owner activates the seals releasing their stored items or weapons of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons or have other seals inside of them, which expands the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use. Further ranks require further, and separate, training. Weapons are the most commonly sealed objects. The act of unsealing does not cost an activation, and remains only five chakra, regardless of the quantity of items unsealed.
Break off of Energy [ Enerugī o Tachikiru ] | Rank S | Spiritual
The user is able to channel chakra into their blade when combating a projectile ninjutsu. When striking this ninjutsu, the user's chakra serves to enhance the weapon and have it serve as a bat that reflects the attack back at the opponent. This technique does not require an activation if used in conjunction with a simple technique but does require the cost of the ninjutsu be paid to reflect it.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:43 am
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
It was a weird feeling. Kiku knew she should be terrified, or at the very least focused. Hohoemu was the monster under the bed, and the reason that Momotaro and her father were dead. She knew she should be feeling some sort of apprehension now that she was facing her again. But as the two exchanged blows, with the older woman stabbing and thrusting with the needle sword, only to be blocked and parried by either Kiku or Momotaro… the girl felt a strange sense of elation. Sparks erupted from the clashing weapons as Hohoemu danced around Kiku and Momotaro, mixing with the golden dust that littered the floor. It… had been a while since all four of them had fought together, truly worked together as a team. Kiku knew it wasn’t exactly the same, but it was the closest they had come in a long time. It had been a reunion that Kiku didn’t know she wanted.

Hohoemu gave one thrust towards Kiku with the needle sword, but Momotaro intercepted it. The blade slid across his metal body, showering the ground in sparks as he thrust his hand out, conjuring a metal bone blade from his palm, driving the weapon into their attacker. The blow struck, albeit non fatally, ripping the flesh from the woman. She let out an inhuman screech of pain just before a plethora of threads erupted from the wound. They would shoot up into random directions, randomly decimating the ceiling whichever way they thrashed. “Don’t you get it?!” She yelled to Kiku. Hohoemu’s face was wild and manic, her pupils dilated as she spoke to the girl. The Jiongu rushed down Kiku and Momotaro, taking wild swipes with her sword, forcing the girl to dodge and flip around the weapon. However, Kiku hadn’t been prepared for a follow up where Hohoemu tossed the sword towards one of the tendrils for a combination slash. The blade hit home, knocking chunks of Kiku’s body from her frame. The puppeteer had blocked, but just barely. Nimure and Moriyama would be able to see bits of her exoskeleton down her left forearm, and down part of the left side of her face. “Why fight for that man?! I’m doing you a favor! You should be thanking me!”

“I. Don’t. Care. About that!” Kiku yelled back finally. She grit her teeth and wrapped her arms around the needle sword lodged within her. With all of her strength, her will, and some magnetic assistance, Kiku was able to wrest the weapon from Hohoemu, along with ripping a decent chunk of threads off with golden sparks. “You think I care about that b*****d?!” She yelled, jabbing the sword towards the body of her father. “No, you killed my boyfriend, and endangered my friends and my village! You’re damn right it’s personal, but not for the reasons you think! I am not losing anyone I love! Never again!” As if to punctuate her declaration, Nimure and Moryiama’s attacks hit their mark. There was an explosion of flame and wind as the woman’s thread creatures were hit square on. The thread creatures let out a screech as they melted to the ground. Pretty soon it would just be Team Kiku, all in a line, facing Hohoemu.

Kiku made a motion and Momotaro mimicked it, generating five metal spikes. As he flung his arm, the puppet shot the spikes out at Hohoemu, piercing through her enough to nail her to the wall. This gave Kiku a moment to sight before she turned to Moriyama and Nimure. “Thanks for your help, really.” She could hear Hohoemu struggling behind her, and the girl knew the nails wouldn’t hold her for long. She stuck the needle sword in the ground, a motion that caused a few more loose chunks of her frame to fall: she was falling apart, so she needed to act fast. So Kiku, as she spoke, ran through a string of handseals that made the ocean of golden dust swirl around her. “I.. don’t think I would’ve gotten this far without you. But... this last bit is something I have to do, alone.” In retrospect, Kiku was definitely not able to handle her dad and Hohoemu. In the back of her mind, she supposed that dinner was on her next.

Kiku pivoted as she finished her seals, before she clapped her hands together and pressed them to the ground. The entire workshop was flooded with golden electricity as the mass of dust churned underneath them, roiling like an ocean under the girl’s beck and call. There would be enough dust to drown an army, and the young Chunin was going to use it all on the one person trapped to the wall. The ocean of sand crashed into Hohoemu, eliciting a powerful scream before it was muffled by the sounds of suffocation. It took a few long seconds, but soon Kiku would be satisfied by the overkill. The dust would trickle down, revealing Hohoemu’s battered and bloody body as the girl and her puppet made their way over to her. Kiku tipped the woman’s chin up with the tip of the needle sword, forcing the Jiongu to look at her in her glowing amethyst eyes. It wasn’t something the girl showed very often, but her lips were upturned into a malicious, almost sadistic, smirk. “You played well, I’ll give you that.” As Kiku spoke, Momotaro generated a metal-bone blade from his palm, and placed the tip next to Nuibari along Hohoemi’s throat. “But a pawn should know better than to mess with a queen. Now.” Kiku thrust Nuibari forward just as Momtoaro thrust his blade, both puncturing the Jiongu’s throat and crossing out on the other side. “Checkmate.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2090/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 771/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I was still uncomfortable with the Momotaro puppet, but oh boy was it coming in handy now. Beyond the strangeness that being around a mechanized corpse entailed, I was uncomfortable with what Kiku was becoming. Something that wasn't exactly inhuman, that wasn't the word I would use. Inhuman was too extreme. Perhaps just further from her humanity? It didn't feel much better, but it was a closer description at least. I was reminded further of Kiku's separation from humanity when I saw the exposed exoskeleton of her arm. Her human puppet body was so well crafted that it was difficult to remember that she wasn't made from skin and bone anymore. In the end, it felt like my dear friend was adrift, lost at sea, with the security of society and mankind in the far distance. Maybe she thought the same about me on the occasions when the kikaichu took over?

▱▰▱I watched her fight with determination and ferocity born from a desire to end this threat and protect her loved ones. When the thread creatures were destroyed by Moriyama and I's combined efforts, I gave him a knowing glance. When Kiku turned and gave her sincere thanks to us, I could feel a few wayward tears welling in my eyes. I became worried as she insisted that she had to go forward alone. The risk of what could happen to her was far too great. Before I could stop her, she was charging in headlong with an endless wave of golden powder. Despite my fears, I could understand and respect where she was coming from. I felt my heart begin to hurt in my chest and my breathing stop as I forced myself to stay back and watch. I reached out and clasped a hand on Moriyama's shoulder as if to keep my balance, emotionally as well as physically.

▱▰▱My heart continued tearing as I watched Kiku's ruthless enaction of her revenge. She was entitled to it, at least in my opinion. Yet it was still difficult to watch. I could see the innocent but uppity face of her academy student self flash over her current maniacal expression. The fond memories of the past were churning uncomfortably in my gut as Hohoemu was strangled before her throat was finally cut. "s**t..." I whispered out of reflex yet it was easy for Moriyama to hear me. Perhaps he would get my meaning.

▱▰▱What compounded with my discomfort was that I knew that I had no intentions of confronting her about this change. As awful as it sounds, I almost liked it in a way. It meant that even as I felt myself slipping away that someone else was too. Misery loved company, after all. I felt disgusted with myself but the feeling persisted. Maybe we could enjoy madness together?

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 1,525 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,090 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:
Destruction Insect: Swarm [ Kikaichu: Mure ] | Rank S-Insects | Spiritual | Overwhelming
The Aburame releases an X-rank amount of insects to actively infest the field or surround them. These actively released insects can then be used for insect techniques while also allowing access to the insects currently within the Aburame. Alternatively, sends out a cloud to pursue a target. Cannot be evaded, must be killed, defended against or waited out.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data
Drug Name: Rinkaichū Symbiosis Toxin
Drug Type: Poison
Drug Tier: Legendary
Drug Form: Liquid | Insect Toxin
Narcotic Description: Nimure's Rinkaichū Symbiosis Toxin is a purple liquid poison that is absorbed by his rinkaichu. The Rinkaichū are able to carry the poison and apply it through contact with Nimure's skin. This poison was designed with the unique biochemistry of Nimure and the Rinkaichū in mind. Thus, the poison has no toxic effect on Nimure or his specific breed of Rinkaichū.

When the Rinkaichū make contact with the target's skin the poisonous nano insects are able to destroy the target's cells. This causes excruciating pain and a horrific necrosis disease that spreads and rots the skin while applying the following effects:

▱▰▱Tier Four Disease | Necrosis
▱▰▱Reduces strength by 8.
▱▰▱Bukijutsu and Taijustu are 1-rank weaker.
▱▰▱Increase the cost of all techniques by [40].
▱▰▱Reduces activations by [1].
▱▰▱Necrotic skin loss.

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:11 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Batting away the creatures' attacks as Kiku delivered her declaration, Moriyama smiled. "Damn straight! We've all got each other's backs!" he added, expressing his support. When she turned back to face himself and Nimure, Moriyama was touched by her expression but it was hard not to argue against her desire to finish this all on her. He understood it was more personal for her, but still, Hohoemu was a formidable opponent, as they had all witnessed first hand. However, feeling Nimure hand come down weakly upon his shoulder, he let out a sigh. "Fine. Guess I've shown off enough for one day. Just ... be careful out there. Okay?" he said, just a hint of concern in his otherwise jovial tone. He then allowed Kiku to take her leave as he turned his attention to Nimure. "Woah there, buddy. Don't go collapsing on me now." he said, positing himself to better support his weary friend.

tab At first, Moriyama watched Kiku's clash with Hohoemu with amazement. With the two threaded creatures out of commission, their teammate was free to take on her opponent directly, summoning an ocean of gold dust and bending it to her will. However, as the fight continued, a twinge of horror kept its way into his eyes, watching as Kiku effectively toyed with Hohoemu's life. He understood that the woman was evil and all but this was a side of Kiku that he had yet to see. It was ..... unsettling to say the least. It seemed that these sentiments were shared by Nimure, at least that was his interpretation of his reaction. "Yeah. Pretty brutal, right?" he said softly to Nimure, though his eyes remained fixed on Kiku.

tab Before Nimure had a chance to offer any further commentary, the fight between the two women concluded, Kiku emerging as the victor. Despite what he had witnessed, Moriyama still wanted to be support of her, bringing a hand to the side of his mouth. "Woo! Way to go, Kiku! You did it!" he cheered, bring his hand from his mouth to give her a thumbs up.

Chakra :: 1800 / 2065 || Stamina :: 1725 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +4

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
It was over, finally. Kiku let out a breath that she didn’t realize she was holding, before slipping the needle blade from the woman’s neck. Momotaro did the same and the young princess turned to the puppet of her former boyfriend. His eyes, which she had come to know as being full of love, were now lifeless. Now that everything was done, it was unsettling to her. Silently, Kiku intertwined her fingers with those of the puppet. She would live with it, of course, as now she had a memento to Momotaro with her always, protecting her. He’d want her to be safe, even in death. So the girl vowed to take good care of his body. As she made her silent promise, Momotaro disappeared into smoke. At the same time, so did the body of Hohoemu.

“If you three are quite finished.” Kiku’s head jerked to the source of the voice. Her father, somehow, was standing, leaning against the wall with one hand. His coat was ripped open down the front, and his torso had dozens of what looked like fresh stitches. One of his mannequin puppets floated beside him, holding a need and suture. He looked worse for wear, but he was alive, and glaring right at Kiku over the rim of his glasses. It was silent between the two of them, with only a faint rumbling breaking the silence. “You have caused enough damage to my home, and I will ask you once to leave before the authorities show up.” As if to emphasize his point, the foundation of the manor began to shake. “I’ll trust that you see yourselves out. I have a family to check on.” Kuemon took a small amount of stumbling steps away from the three shinobi.

“I’ll come too!” Kiku went to follow him, and her words stopped her father midstep. “If Mom and-”

“No. This is a family matter.” Kuemon’s turned to give the young puppeteer a stern look over his shoulder, one that stopped her in her tracks. “And last time I checked, I only had one daughter. Now go, before I change my mind. I’m sure your family is worried about you.” Something in the way he said his last sentence hit Kiku like a truck. It was out of character for her, but she didn’t argue. She didn’t fight back. It took her a second to realize what he meant, and the girl simply nodded.

“Let’s move.” She said, turning to Nimure and Moriyama, before using a Body Flicker to escape the manor. This put her out on the street, where the trio had met for dinner so many days ago. Kiku sat on one of the walls, watching her home start to collapse in on itself. The image of gold dust holding up portions of the structure were reflected in her eyes, evidence that her dad was doing what he could to protect his family. Kiku couldn’t cry, it was a fact that she had slowly become used to over the last few months. But the girl still felt an overwhelming sadness well up inside of her, an emotion she had repressed with all of her might since Momotaro’s death, which resulted in a lifeless look on the girl’s face. Once it was clear that her family was safe, Kiku rose to her feet and dusted herself off.

“I’ll catch you guys later.” Her voice made it apparent that her thoughts were far away. “Make sure you two get some rest, you’ll need it. And… thanks again.” Kiku turned her head just enough for Nimure and Moriyama to see a small smile forming on her mouth, but it wasn’t for very long before she flickered away again.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2090/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 771/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action: