Hi. The name's Val. I use they/them pronouns. I'm new here. I don't really socialize with people because of anxiety and bad experiences/interactions in person and online. I won't be posting much right now due to a family death(and coping with not being able to go to the funeral or seeing them for the last time), and a weekend trip. I don't like when people ask too many questions, so I apologize if I don't respond. I'm not ignoring, just anxious. I have a bad past, so I'm sorry if I am like this. Before anyone asks what's my favorite color, its blues, pastels, rainbow pastels/rainbow, black/purple, red/black, grey/blue, and blue/black. I like anime by the titles of Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket(the new series), Ghibli movies, Vampire Knight, Full Metal Alchemist, Squid Girl, School Rumble, Sailor Moon (90s and modern), and Yu_ri On Ice (No it is not hen***. Gaia thinks it is and it kind of makes me a little frustrated. It is also my boyfriend's name. So sorry for the underscore.) I love to read, write, and draw. I listen to music such as Ladytron, Crystal Castles, Machine Girl, Sewerslvt, Daft Punk, and a few songs from Nirvana, Greenday, and, I know this is cringey but it's a classic for me, some Linkin Park. Gorillaz is also another of my favorites, along with some lo-fi and vaporwave. I identify as trans. I might be nonbinary. Who the hell knows. But there you go. Any questions won't be answered right away due to family issues/life issues, and the weekend trip I'm going on.