CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, everyone. AnimusHelixRebirth here & Happy Valentine's Day to the Mermaid Princess RP Guild!

Here you can meet your favorite characters in the RP & talk about Valentine's Day.
This section is also outside the main IC for the guild.

Valentine's Day Date: February 14
Valentine's Day 2021 PSA OOC Event Time: February 18, 2021 to February 28, 2021

In Progress Visits:
= Current
NA
= Postponed
NA

Completed Visits:
Richard & Athena

Player's Room:

BGM:

NOTE: Some of the characters may visit the viewers during Valentine's Day  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:27 pm
Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

[Player's Room]
Richard arrives with Athena in the Player's Room after using the Gate Spell to greet the viewers & guild owner. During the PSA, Athena is wearing a pink ballgown that Ariel wore in The Little Mermaid. Why hello there. I'm Prince Richard of St. Ivalice from the RP Guild, The Mermaid Princess. Introduce yourself, Athena.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:31 pm

Quote:

User Image

Athena
Princess of Atlantica
Mermaid Princess

Athena arrives with richard and waves to everyone"Hello! My name is Athena I'm princess of Atlantica" she informed everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:38 pm
Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

[Player's Room]
Richard adjusts his Blue Coat. We're here to talk about an event that has happened in February which involves boys with their special someones or girls with that special someone, and that would be Valentine's Day that happened on February 2021, which was 4 days ago. Athena, care to wish our viewers a Happy Valentine's Day? While the Guild Owner explains more?

The Guild owner speaks to the viewers Guild Owner: Okay, Prince Richard. Valentine's Day is dedicated to the memory of St. Valentine, a man who died around the 3rd Century. He is known for his Devotion, Kindness and Generosity. It's a day that man or woman may confess to the person that he or she cares about. Since in reality, telling your feelings is most important, but all over the world, people had made giving chocolate more important with each passing year. For those unsure about what gift ideas would also be nice on Valentine's Day besides Chocolates, here's a list that some people may consider...

A list of Valentine's Day Motif items is shown
Flower Bouquet
Picture Portrait Frame
Jewelry
Spa Kit Items
Candles
Clothing
Greeting Cards
and more

Guild Owner: Finding the right Valentine's Day gift can sometimes be hard but try to remember that a boy or girl's special someone is a unique and special person.

Richard speaks to the Guild Owner then to the viewers. Thank you. So to all the boys & girls viewers out there watching, remember, your special someone is out there waiting for you and you'll never know where or when that special someone might come from.

Guild Owner: Okay. Thank you for your time, Richard and Athena. I hope that you and Athena have your first kiss together, Richard, then become boyfriend and girlfriend after you tell Athena that you love her in the IC.

I hope so too. Ready to head back to the IC, Athena? Richard spoke to Athena.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:52 am
Guild Owner:
Thanks for joining us for our Valentine's Day 2021 PSA event. I'm sorry that this OOC event was late but February 2021 was a very busy month on my end, making this a short PSA OOC Event. If you would like to see more, stick around.

Oh and one more thing in the IC, before leaving a comment in the Guild Chatterbox or Ask a Character, the maids of Castle Tipa finished washing Princess Elsa & Princess Anna's Arendelle Princess Clothing then brought Elsa's Arendelle Teal Princess Dress to Elsa's Room in Castle Tipa & brought Anna's Arendelle Green Princess Dress to Anna's Room in Castle Tipa off-screen before the start of Chapter 1, Episode 3 in the IC.

See you in the next OOC PSA Event.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:12 pm
[Reply Moved]

Valentine's Day 2021 PSA Closed on: Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:52 am  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
OOC PSAs, Games and Specials