Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Motostoke Stadium - Trainer's Lounge (WCC)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:02 pm
The trainer's lounge inside Motostoke Stadium, where recently booted trainers first appear and some wait in case they are called back into the fray by their teammates.

-----

"Ouch. Stolen from ya huh? That is-" Buck would be cut off in mid sentence when he noticed what, or rather who, William himself noticed. Spotting Freth, who had just recently appeared and didn't look too happy herself, he turned to Deolux and pointed at her.

"See? Another hybrid!" He said with a laugh. "One of your teammates, of course." He said, then waving at Freth. "Hey! Aren't you the Cold One's squeeze?" He called out to Freth.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:08 pm
"So there is more like me." Deo says to himself knowing that he could easily be decimated if things came to it. "umm...Hi?" he then says to the other teammates approaching him. He then continues with caution "my name is Deolux" he then says with some hesitation in his deep voice of his.  

DeoLux

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:50 pm
Freth was sitting there, leaning back in her seat, looking up towards the ceiling, trying to recollect herself. With her stuck in the stadium for the time being, there was no point in releasing Hitmonchan or Cufant from their balls to see how they were holding up. It wasn't going to take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Worse is just how much of a issue Cufant is going to be. First battle was a resounding loss to no fault of its own. In hindsight, that safari was probably bait to weed out other contenders...tire them out and weed out contenders. And she's pretty certain a good number of the Snagems fell for it.

Before she was allowed to just close her eyes and recollect, she ended up having to lift her head back up, looking around in confusion. Someone was trying to get her attention. She stared in confusion, not recognizing any of the ones getting her attention...though noted one of them had a Snagem uniform...this Luxray hybrid, she couldn't help but to stare at. Not for him being a hybrid of any sort. Its just... "...holy crap, you are one tall b*****d." She said, pretty stunned. How does this guy live, she could only wonder. Not even S-22 was that tall. "...uh, sorry, got off on a slight tangent there. Didn't...expect this...at all. Never mind. Are you new?" she asked, confused. This guy wasn't at the headquarters when they all left, that was for certain.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:37 am
"I am quite new" Deolux says with some embaressment in his tone of voice. He was used to getting looks, but being called tall is another thing he was never called. Usually he would be called Monster or Freak, but Tall is something new to him.  

DeoLux

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:48 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
"I am quite new" Deolux says with some embaressment in his tone of voice. He was used to getting looks, but being called tall is another thing he was never called. Usually he would be called Monster or Freak, but Tall is something new to him.

"I guess even on vacation, we're taking in new recruits. Alright, fair enough, I guess. I'm Freth, and no, I'm not a squeeze, I'm actually his girlfriend." she said to this other unknown individual. She's pretty certain he's not with the team, at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:36 am
William started to say something, but felt like he was forgetting something important. He checked his belt, and only felt one Pokeball there - Hydrangea's. Why did he feel like he should have more than that? Something wasn't-

"BZZT! William-Dragonthorn! BZZT" a Roto-Drone shouted, floating toward him. Before the young Galarian could say anything, a Safari Ball was hurled into his lap with enough speed to make him concerned about the impact. Fortunately, said impact was light enough to not warrant concern. "Keep-a-close-eye-on-your-possessions-in-the-future. Your-disqualification-will-not-be-revoked-as-a-result-of-this-mistake. This-decision-has-been-made-by-League-officials-and-is-final."

With that, the Roto-Drone flew off before William could get a word in. He was about to ask what any of that was about until he picked up the aforementioned ball and realized what it was. It was Wingull's ball, the Pokemon he caught in the Safari Zone. If he'd kept track of it, he could have switched out to Wingull after Hydrangea fainted and maybe stayed in the battle for another turn or two. Granted, Wingull probably wouldn't have lasted in that fight anyway since it was freshly caught, but to William, it was a missed opportunity all the same. When did he lose track of it?

"Bollocks," he grimaced, facepalming at himself.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DeoLux

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:41 pm
Nodding to Freth and resuming his conversation with now both of them. "I am from Sandgem and I would like to see how to work within the Snagem ranks as much as I can" he stops and takes a breath as he then realizes that he notices that his stomach from all the travel is hungry, AGAIN. He then proceeds to ask "Is their a food court or something here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:49 pm
"Sandgem, huh? Sinnoh native then. Huh, not really familiar with many over that-" Freth would start to say, stopping herself in mid sentence, nearly doing a double take towards the TV. Something caught her attention rather badly, something that stuck out like a Snorlax in a buffet. "...way...uh...I...hate to cut and run so soon, but I...got a bit of an emergency to run to." Freth said, shooting straight out of her chair and bolts for the front door, nearly running over a couple of other competitors on the way out. It really was one severe emergency.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DeoLux

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:58 pm
"what is going on" Deo says before he knows it she is out the door and he is befuddled, but then his stomach growls and he sees the table with gobs of food. Immediately he then decides to eat and be healthy. with 3 plates stacked of food, and all of it gone in a matter of five minutes. Not to mention the 2 tall glasses of Lemonade. After such he then proceeds to wonder where the member of Snagem and then sees another member in the distance after a strange drone left the member.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:52 pm
"Bzzt! Mister Deolux!" A Roto-drone buzzed as it approached Deo. "You are being called into the Wild Area! Someone activated a beacon and chose you. Strangely enough it wasn't someone assigned to Team Snagem, bizarre. Either way suit up and assist your fellow Snagems." The drone said, a uniform materializing and dropping at Deolux's feet. An Abra would then appear and follow him wherever he went, waiting to teleport him to the Wild Area. It was time to fight.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DeoLux

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:57 pm
Hastily putting on the uniform and hoping for the best, but intense butterflies in his stomach, he said with little confidence in himself "I-I am ready!", knowing he did not have a good pokemon to fight with he thought to himself, 'I fear the worst, but hope for the best'  
Other Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games