Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Wren and Terashi vs Vito and Lucas [Day 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:57 pm
The Psycho Cut would swiftly cut down Infernape, the fire monkey falling to its knees for a brief moment before toppling over and hitting the ground face first. While singing the Pokemon's praises Lucas promptly recalled his Pokemon and tossed out another ball. " You've seen a lot of this kind around here lately but this one puts those working 'mons to shame!" With that said the device popped open to release the Plasma Pokemon, Rotom, in its base form. "Hit Swellow with Will-o-Wisp!" Lucas ordered.

As Steenee twirled about and slammed Swellow with its triple succession of hits the ghostly flames of Will-o-Wisp scorched the bird, causing it to cry out in pain as it hit the ground after the Triple Axel ended. At first it might seems as if it was done for already, but things changed once a command was given. "Hit Gallade with everything you got!"

Summoning forth tremendous strength thanks to its Guts ability coupled with increased strength of Facade and its own Normal typing the once feeble looking bird would lift its 'facade' of weakness and with a mighty flap of its wings would come rocketing off the ground, a cloak of raw blinding white energy consuming it as it aimed directly for the chest of the Gallade for a full head on slam. This was going to hurt, a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:52 pm
I was a bit bewildered a bit when I heard one of the enemy have its Pokemon burn its ally, but it made sense when the Swellow shot off an extremely powerful Facade that hit Brunor before either of us knew what happened. I trusted that Brunor could handle it and gave him an order, but when I looked to make sure he was going it, he was on the ground.

He fainted. From a single attack.

I panicked internally as I recalled him to his ball. I didn't know what to do, but I knew I was in trouble. My only two Pokemon were either freshly caught or basically freshly hatched, and would probably last as long as Brunor did. That thought made me want to revive Rala right away, but part of me was determined to save that for the last second. Knowing I as too emotionally compromised (due to my gymbreaker getting one-shot) to rely on Hatenna, I let Indie out of her ball.

"Use Imprison on Swellow. No more Facade for you!" I shouted, pointing at the offender. Indie took a moment to go over all the moves she knew (and yes, Facade was among them) and use her energy to create a seal over Swellow, preventing it from using any of the moves they had in common. It was probably a waste since it would likely faint to burn damage anyway, but I didn't want to take chances.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:17 am
Wren would be ready to call for another move from Nutmeg when the Inernape was taken out and just as fast, a replacement was sent in that seemed to turn the tide of the battle even more in their opponents' favor. Terashi's Gallade was practically obliterated in a single blow and that wasn't making him feel very confident in their ability to win this, either. "Nutmeg... Use... Um-" He'd pull out his SNAG, thankful they'd allowed them to be kept, and scanning her to find out what that last move she'd used was called. "-Triple Axel(?) again!" He'd call out, hoping she could pull it off."

He would be somewhat startled, however, to find her body glowing bright white when he called out to her. Apparently, this battle was pushing her limits to the point of triggering the evolution he'd been trying to prepare her for before the tournament began. He was almost glad she hadn't evolved beforehand, now. As she light faded, a fully evolved Tsareena stood before him and between himself and his foes, her Queenly Majesty enough to spellbind anyone gazing upon her.

Her strong legs shone a pale blue below the knees as she cast a steely gaze upon Swellow and with a swift series of kicks, sent blades of ice cutting through the tall grass towards it, each larger and sharper than the last. "Tsar!" She would command, intending the bird to faint then and there.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff