Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:26 am
wellwisher
cool4
I know what happened to a lot of the people that I knew in person that were on here, since I can still keep in touch with some of them.

But I also remember I left sometime around getting 10 announcements a day about a new pay to win item, and based on inflation that seems like a state of affairs still.

How has everyone held up with the pandemic? We're headed into the second shutdown of indoor dining, though it also doesn't affect us because we stopped eating at any restaurants, takeout, delivery, after my Birthday last February.
I keep tabs on a few friends, but I've mostly migrated to Discord.
Yeah, I don't keep track of the announcements, I think it's gone down a little, but only a little. did you leave back when gaia was still being run by the company or when lanzer came back? he's cleaned things up a little. The inflation has gotten better, it's not as wildly out of control. I doubt things will ever go back to the old way, the amount of currency injected into the system won't really allow for that to be fixed unless they very aggressively place platinum and gold sinks. and not everyone has enough platinum to handle the amount of sinks that would be required.

I've gotten my second shot about a month ago so I'm basically immunized. minnesota isn't doing too great compared to a lot of states, but we've had other social problems.

Somehow I forgot you lived in Minnesota.

Fun factoid: I'll be in Minnesota, specifically, Shakopee, the month of October. Helping out with ValleyFair's HAUNT event. I'm pretty stoked!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:29 am
cool4
It's been several years, but I managed to get a new computer and remembered my login.

Hello everyone.

Who remembers me?

I do remember you!

I apologize I missed this thread because I hadn't logged on since February. surprised  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:53 am
Zphal

Fun factoid: I'll be in Minnesota, specifically, Shakopee, the month of October. Helping out with ValleyFair's HAUNT event. I'm pretty stoked!
Oh yeah? I've only gone there for work. Not much for rides myself.

Hope you've got a good plan for where you'll be staying, traveling with covid's extra variants is a bit tricky.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:45 am
wellwisher
Zphal

Oh yeah? I've only gone there for work. Not much for rides myself.

Hope you've got a good plan for where you'll be staying, traveling with covid's extra variants is a bit tricky.

Well the good news is that they have on-site housing (like dormatories) for employees, so that's where I shall be staying. smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash