View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:10 am
This is an idea I came up with a little bit ago and I thought I'd share since I'm been putting some thought of what to use the money on.

The idea is basally that as I lose weight of hit a goal I put some money into an envelope and that money isn't to be used until I hit my goal. So I'm pretty much saving money as I lose weight for a spending spree once I got reach my goal.

I'm going to but in $100 for every 10 pounds I lose, or every metal I earn though Yes.Fit. Most of what I've saved so far is from metals.

One idea I've been thinking about is using a portion of the money for a trip to Ceder Point. To those who don't know, it is a theme park located in Ohio. I used to go every year from when I was a child to when I was in high school. Been nearly ten years since I've been there last.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:23 am
I think that's a really good idea to help motivate you!  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:58 am
Vikabro
This is an idea I came up with a little bit ago and I thought I'd share since I'm been putting some thought of what to use the money on.

The idea is basally that as I lose weight of hit a goal I put some money into an envelope and that money isn't to be used until I hit my goal. So I'm pretty much saving money as I lose weight for a spending spree once I got reach my goal.

I'm going to but in $100 for every 10 pounds I lose, or every metal I earn though Yes.Fit. Most of what I've saved so far is from metals.

One idea I've been thinking about is using a portion of the money for a trip to Ceder Point. To those who don't know, it is a theme park located in Ohio. I used to go every year from when I was a child to when I was in high school. Been nearly ten years since I've been there last.

Crazy coincidence! I went to Cedar Point for the first time ever this summer! It was aaamazing! They were having their 150th anniversary celebration and the festivities were fantastic!! I'm actually planning to apply to work there for their 2022 season.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games