Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prosperity & Ruin

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Soul Eater-based role playing guild. Active in 2022! 

Tags: Soul Eater, Roleplay, DWMA, Witch, Dark Fantasy 

Reply โ‡จ ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
๐Ÿ”ฎโ‡จ Otranto Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:55 pm
User Image

User Image

ใ€Ž Star Level โ˜† ใ€

ใ€Ž Level โ…ก ใ€

โ”ฃโ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ•โ”€โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ”€โ•โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ”ซ

And you see why you're too much of an easy target. That Broadway display belongs on a stage instead of within the magical realm. Fannar snapped back, without breaking eye contacts. Whenever the case is, this universe has answers for his questions; as long as he can obtain them all, no doubt this plan of his will come true. His eyes now focusing on Yata now. โ Regardless... between you and that other necromancer from the bar... I don't sense any uselessness radiating out from you. As long as you don't get on my bad side, then I'll manage around you, Yata. Oh. Forgive me; Fannar Shiva Valkoinen is who I am, Occultist users and a spy, I'm on duty to gather vital information to use against the DWMA-- or rather towards another target...โž His words muttering at that last sentence.
Suddenly, an idea pop up. โ However, if I can throw my two cents in: A mystery entrance appearing in the Wuthering Heights. Queen Reina informed us to head there, it could be the source of the madness that struck the moon. I want to know who almost ruined my cover-up and why. You two in, or not?โž

โ ------ โž

โ”ฃโ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ•โ”€โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ”€โ•โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ”ซ

ใ€Ž Mana: 125/125 ใ€
ใ€Ž Soul Protect: Off ใ€
ใ€Ž Soul(s) Mission: 10 ใ€

ใ€Ž Spells ใ€
โ˜พ ---

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To the unopenable forest where cicadas cry
You can't turn back anymore

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Etherious Virgil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
โ‡จโ˜พโ‡จApotheosis tapped his chin as Yata and Fannar continued to converse. He considered the possibilities of what to do next. Fannar suggested that they go to the mystery entrance. "Onward to the mystery entrance!" It was Queen Reina's decree after all. Apotheosis began marching toward Wuthering Heights without asking for anybody else's input.

โ‡จโ˜พโ‡จ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ‡ฆโ˜ฝโ‡ฆ
Exit.

โ‡จโ˜พโ‡จ ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผณ โ‡ฆโ˜ฝโ‡ฆ
Level IV | โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† | Witch | Sorcerer | Magician | 600 Mana

๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ฒ

๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ค๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ข๐–ณ๐–ฒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Etherious Virgil

Nyanianda

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:36 pm
User Image

User Image

ใ€Ž Star Level โ˜† ใ€

ใ€Ž Level โ…ก ใ€

Looks like that idea got some gears turning, better than standing around and well, despite the short conversation. Not replying, Fannar merely eyed the bloodsucker to the side after watching Apotheosis march himself towards their new destination, motioning to follow along as it might grand some knowledge. His choice.

{ Exit } โ€‹

ใ€Ž Mana: 125/125 ใ€
ใ€Ž Soul Protect: Off ใ€
ใ€Ž Soul(s) Mission: 10 ใ€

ใ€Ž Spells ใ€
โ˜พ ---
โ€‹

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To the unopenable forest where cicadas cry
You can't turn back anymore

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Etherious Virgil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:39 pm
User Image
โ‡จโ˜พโ‡จ ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ โ‡ฆโ˜ฝโ‡ฆ
Level I | โ˜† | Witch | Occultist | Outlaw | 100 Mana

โ‡จโ˜พโ‡จCasimir fell out of the portal from above. Any others who were sucked through the Arcana portal with him would experience the same. He landed on his feet on the ground and held his arms up. This allowed the residual magic from the spell to explode in the sky above Brovnik. The group was now in the Otranto area in a rather gloomy county called Brovnik. They could see Casimir's massive gothic castle looming in the distance. Most of the area was agricultural with civilians who feared Casimir's presence as they saw him standing in the road. They could hear the massive boom in the sky above but at least the inherent magic of Arcana could absorb the magical energy from the spell that went haywire. Once that was done, Casimir rubbed the back of his head and looked at any others who would join him. "Well, welcome to the county of Brovnik in the witch realm of Arcana." He rubbed the back of his head as he felt a headache forming from all the excitement.

โ‡จโ˜พโ‡จ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ‡ฆโ˜ฝโ‡ฆ

Enter.

๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ฒ

๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ค๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ข๐–ณ๐–ฒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

gucci-shinigami

Novasse

Lunoh

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:47 am
User Image

Mouse
Level 1 | One Star | Witch | Occultist | Outlaw | 90/100 Mana
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Mouse exited the portal not knowing which way she was coming in, and discovered too late that she was entering downward. Very unlike the felines she was able to transform into, she landed on her front with a heavy โ€œoof!โ€ , arms blocking her face from meeting the ground. She looked up from her prone position on the floor to see that Casimir had landed his feet and gave a momentary pout. She would have to practice that. Pushing herself up off the ground, the little witch brushed herself off and looked around. โ€œWeโ€™re back in Arcana?โ€ She asked just as Casimir explained where they were. โ€œHuh, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve been around here.โ€ She gazed about, committing the place to memory and resolving to explore it thoroughly. Hopefully today!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Speaking / Thinking

Sentences
This post: 10
Total: 100
Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Novasse

โ‡จ ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash