Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[LOG] Family Fun ( Ten'i Shinbi x Aika )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:27 pm
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:29 pm
August 2021

KaraAsumie — Today at 11:50 AM
Ten'i Shinbi was out and about with her daughter as they were off to enjoy some time together. Bonding was something they tried to do at least once a week now that Aika is an adult. So Ten'i wanted to have Aika join her by a lake to swim and take in the sun. They head to the lake together talking about how life is going for each of them. The mother and daughter pair were always cheerful when together. "Aika, my dear I am glad that you had some free time to spend with me today. I need this relaxing time." Ten'i was getting lonely after both her kids grew up and left to live their own lives. But that was something she had to get over seeing it was normal and that it just happens when kids grow up into adults. She loved raising her kids and watching they grow up into who they are now. So spending time with them from time to time was something that Ten'i looked forward to. Happy and in all around good mood The lake is within sight. Excitement showing all over Ten'i's face as she prances a bit in place looking over at her daughter who was laughing at her. "What are you laughing at? It is a beautiful day and the lake looks so pretty and nice to slip into for a great time." Her mood so overwhelmingly pleasant that those in her company would be just as happy as well.
WC :: 251

KaraAsumie — Today at 4:20 PM
Aika is giggling as she listens to her mother. "I would never miss a date with you mother." Watching her mother in this kind of mood makes Aika so happy and giddy. Being around her mother on days like this just make everything better and brighter. She loved it. These were the days she looked forward to the most. It was something she counted on to make herself feel better when she was feeling down. Sometimes when she had a bad day, she would go to her mother and just being there close to Ten'i made everything so much better. This is the type of mother she wishes to become in the future. She wants to be able to brighten the days of her offspring just as much as her mother does for her. Once the lake is in view she laughs at her mother some more. "Nothing you are just acting like a filly would and it is too cute so it made me smile and that led to laughing." She points out as they get closer and closer to the lake until it is only a few steps away. The day was nice. The company was the best in the world and nothing was better than this. Aika closed her eyes and breathed in deep. "Smells so good. This is going to be the best." Slowly opening her eyes as she smiles and then runs and jumps into the lake splashing her mother. Giggling she looks at Ten'i. "Sorry Mom. But the water is nice."
WC :: 257  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:12 pm
July - 2022

KaraAsumie — Today at 2:01 PM
Ten'i can not stop herself as she starts to laugh as well. Then getting splashed with water made her laugh harder. "That is it. Now you have done it." She then runs and jumps into the lake as well splashing her daughter back with a wave of water. Both giggling as the water feels great and the day has only just begun for them to have all the fun they can before they have to head home. But this was nice. Laughing with one's kids was always a wonderful feeling. Ten'i loved it. Splashing each other and then swimming side by side chatting away. Talking about all kinds of things. Love and life.. So much more then that as well. Nothing beats days like this. Bonding with family and loved ones is the best in the eyes of Ten'i. She needs more days like this with her son. She will have to drag him out and about. Her mate and her take days like this and just like now her daughter does as well. Maybe they all need a family day. That would be interesting if nothing else. She giggles at the thought as she looks back at Aika. "So any loves in your life yet or still testing waters?" She wonders as she nudges her daughter as they swim about in the lake. She did not want to make any of her kids feel like she was butting into their lives just that she wanted to be apart of them. Ten'i would never ask for more then that.
WC :: 259

KaraAsumie — Today at 2:11 PM
Aika looking at her mother. "Well there are two stallions that I am testing waters with. I am not sure where either will lead me but it is worth trying right? To find love anyways." She giggles a bit as she swims in a circle around her mother. "I guess I am looking for something like what you and father have. I just might not be able to find it as fast as you did. Just wanting it to be right in the end." She points out as she does not wish to rush things and end up unhappy after all. No one should be unhappy in love. Nuzzling her mother as she then moves to the shallows and slowly steps out of the water shaking the extra water off of her body and out of her coat. Looking back at her mother. "I wonder if brother has found a lover?" Aika giggles a bit as she stretches stepping away from the water. Scanning the area with her eyes. There were berries and a lot of greens to eat in this area. But she also wanted to make sure that there was nothing dangerous in the area as well. Two mares alone might seem like a good target to something hungry out there but these girls can fight. That was thanks to her father. If they did not allow him to teach them then he would be tagging along with all of their trips just to make sure that they would be safe and sound.
WC :: 255  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff