Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:28 pm
with work, but the good news is, over the past few months, mom has recovered to the point she's well enough that they sent her home. It'll still take some time for her to regain her mobility considering she was in a comatose state for quite a while, but it feels great to have her home and when she is strong enough, we are so having a little retail therapy! **sigh** I miss shopping...

In the time I've been gone, I've also been dealing with losing a coworker to renal failure. That was hard. One day we were laughing and cutting up. The next, she was just... gone... She was young too. I miss her.

Ooh! Animal Crossing is finally getting an update soon! I'm excited for it. Happy Home Paradise sounds fun, but I hope they do put the wigs from Pocket Camp in a dlc. Those were super nice!

Me? I'm doing alright, I guess. Still single. Don't know if I'll ever really find THE ONE. The only one that ever came close to being that was my first ex.

Also, spooky month is back, yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:33 am
Good to hear your Mom is doing better and able to return home.

Sorry for the loss of your co-worker. It's definitely hard losing someone you are so close with, especially when they are so young.

And yay for spook-tacular fun!  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash