Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:14 pm
    User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:01 pm
    "Dad said I needed to talk to you!"

The voice shouted through the silence Libitana had been absorbed into, catching the Elder off-guard enough for her to drop the lantern she had been carrying to set aside for later. Oh, it was Esmee -- of course. She had a habit of popping out of the void and announcing herself with a statement, but Libitana was still growing accustomed to the enthusiasm. The tribe had a gathering of quieter souls that starkly contrasted against Esmee's brighter and bubbly joy. It was welcomed, and greatly so, but Libitana still needed time to adjust to the new voice.

"He did?" Libitana asked with a puzzled expression on her face. "He did?""I hadn't spoken to him to-"

"About officializing my position!" Esmee interrupted, flushing a dark gree and giggling. "Oops, sorry. I'm just excited! I've always wanted to have my own lantern and help out. I think I'd be good with scouting. Everyone says I have a ton of energy and like talking." There was a brief pause and Libitana held her breath, lingering in the silence to test if Esmee's words had run out.

"I happen to agree." Esmee was indeed a lively sort, and got along well with others. It was a useful skill to have in communication, and the tribe always needed more Scouts. Her eyes drifted to the lantern before her -- it almost replicated Esmee's own colors. "In fact, this might suit you perfectly?"

Esmee followed her gaze and nodded sharply, tail wagging behind her. "I'd love it! Thanks!" There was an awkward shuffle as the vixen made a move to come closer and Libitana had bent to lift the lantern. Both women laughed, Esmee's vibrant and Libitana's a faint whisper.

"Go ahead." Libitana stepped back to give the vixen room, raising her tail with her own lantern attached. "Why don't you come with me, then? I was heading back to my hut. It'd be a good time to discuss your duties and training." She couldn't help the fond smile as Esmee picked her lantern up and nodded eagerly, welcoming the smaller vixen once Esmee had slid up to her side. Most kept a respectful distance, but not Esmee. She'd also have to be taught etiquette with strangers, Libitana noted.

"Okay!" Esmee answered voice stifled by the metal in her mouth. She followed after Libitana with a dance to her step, ready to begin her newest adventure as an official member of Luminarium.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas