Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:09 pm
Found Family

[PRP - Joining Encounter]

Who: Amami (~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~) & Kithara (NymiiNym)
When: Sunset
Where: Yasashii lands, just outside the Sakura Pool.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:15 pm
User Image
Amami moved with intent, blue tufted tail flicking idly as she looked at her surroundings. The sky was slowly but surely darkening as the sun began to set that evening, quietly letting the tribe know that their work day was done and that it was time to rest. But not Amami, not that evening. She was looking for someone specific, a familiar face...

Ah, there. Elder Kithara.

“Kithara, hi!” Familiar around the Elder due to all of the time she had spent alongside her and Amy - and Taavi, of course - during her time in Yasashii, she opted not to use her friend’s official title, calling out to her with a smile. Amami made her way over to the other vixen, fallen petals from the land’s local sakura trees scattering with every movement. “I was hoping to catch you before the day ended. Busy as ever, I see.” She said, laughing lightly as she grew closer. “Do you have time for a quick chat? There’s... something I want to run by you. Something important.”

((Backdated RP ofc, set riiiiight before Taavi and Amami decided to finally become mates? I figure she's stayed with the tribe a few months, at this point!))

NymiiNym

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas