Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:23 pm
Home

[PRP - Joining Confirmation]

Who: Amandine (~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~), Ori (~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~), & Kithara (NymiiNym)
When: Morning
Where: Yasashii lands, at of Home Camp.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:06 pm
User Image User Image

“Come on, Ori. Rise and shine.” Nosing at her younger brother until he began to stir, Amandine pulled away from him. “I know it’s early, but get up. We need to go talk to Elder Kithara.”

Never one to get up early of his own will, Ori groaned as he reluctantly rose from his sleeping spot. “Amandiiiiine, whyyy.” ...He knew why - the two siblings had chatted about this together the previous night and planned everything out - but still. Did he have to get up and do things? In the morning? Whyyy.

He would always be a little childish, no matter how old he grew.

With a fond roll of her eyes, the vixen gently grabbed her brother by the scruff and helped him stand fully, ensuring that he wouldn’t flop right back down and go back to sleep, as he often did. “Yes, yes. I know. Life is hard and adulting is harder.” Pressing herself against his side, Amandine began to shepherd her brother towards their destination. “But come on, we talked about this last night. I mean, you plan on staying in Yasashii, right? Taking a proper rank and everything?” Receiving a mumbled “yes” and a heavy, exaggerated sigh in response, she chuckled at her brother. “Alright. Now, let’s go find Kithara and tell her that. I need to let her know my plans too.”

Okay, okay. Persistent, jeeze... Lead the way.”

((Backdated RP, set way back when Ori had just become an adult! Probably before that fling he had too. Both were born into the tribe~

Amandine's probably been with the tribe a while, and after hanging out with all sorts of different ranks and getting some "on the job" experience, finally figured out that she wants to go the Shaman route. <3))

NymiiNym

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas