• Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:59 pm
User Image

And

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:01 pm
Inara paced around the temple waiting for Horus to come meet her. She had been looking at the exquisite art lining the walls. It was something to see humans and foxes together and the history of their involvement in the area in such a medium; even if this was no longer the norm. Kemet was gorgeous and you could literally see the history everywhere. If you asked her a while back she would have told you she never believed a desert area would be where she would end up calling home, but the history did excite her, and everyone she met was just so vibrant. She wanted to stay around them and get to know them better. Some of them better than the others. It was weird in a way, Inara had been a part of a tribe before growing up. Her father had been a respected guard who ha passed on everything he knew, and while he had been warm and loving… the tribe hadn’t been. It had been all about fighting, and honor; there hadn’t really been a sense of family. It was different here somehow.

“Ah Miss Inara, I heard you’ve been looking for me?” Inara startled having not heard Horus enter. Kepi had mentioned Horus tended to do that. He didn’t look like he would blend in with his coloring but some how he was just always appearing behind you.

Since it was her first time actually meeting Horus she gave him a one over. Seeing an elder in the flesh was certainly different. It was different than her expectations. There was something about Horus that made you feel safe, emotionally if not physically. He always seemed to be calm and friendly although Inara knew from the way he walked, he was not some one to anger. She didn’t want to see an angry elder. Still she had called him here for a reason and she didn’t want to take up more time than needed.

Ah yeah, I well you’d probably heard it before but I just felt like I needed to visit this place and everything I’ve seen… Well I want to make this place a home. In the group I grew up in you had to talk to the leader to officially join. So here I am asking to join.” Inara started.

It’s the same here.” Horus nodded. “Well, truthfully i believe in any of my foxes so most of my unofficial heads can okay a joining but I guess it’s still old fashioned in that I have the last say. Kepi put in a good word for you and you’ve definitely been very respectful since you’ve been here. I don’t see why you can’t join.”

Everyone said you’d probably say yes but I am glad to get it okay’ed none the less.” Inara let out a sigh of relief. It had been weighing on her mind. She had been hanging around kepi lately as the scout had been the first to find her and the brash personality did grow on you after a while.

That doesn’t suprise me, I don’t think I’ve ever turned anyone away. I have let others go when they weren’t a match but never out right refused some one acceptance. Any thoughts of what you want to do?” Horus asked getting down to business.

I was thinking about being a fellah. I mean I’ve had training to be a guard or hunter I suppose but this is my new start to life so wanted to try something different. Plus dancing and helping sounds rewarding.” Inara answered.

Well you survived kepi. Rynn is kinda the lead fellah or at least the oldest we have so she’ll probably do most of your training. I’ll tell her to expect you soon? You’ll do perfectly fine. I’ll handle all the other stuff, although do see a priest for your mods.” Horus answered. Inara nodded glad it was now official. Seeing as it was a busy day for Horus at least he went to leave.

Well I have to catch some other new tribe members. Welcome to Kemet Inara.” Horus finished as he turned towards the exit. Inara waved him off with a polite gesture.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items