Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:22 am
User Image

Thessaly was an extremely busy fox getting the Accolade ready for their move. Her tribe moved a lot, compared to others, but it was a ton of work and it never got any easier. Right now, Thessaly was searching for someone. Galyna was a fox from this area that had met them and showed a great deal of interest in the Accolade. Thessaly was hoping her interest could turn into something more, but she had to figure that out now before the move. Thessaly had only spoken to Galyna once or twice by this point, but other tribe members had also interacted with her in their time at this camp. She'd heard favorable things about the other vixen, and it sounded like she was a promising candidate for the Accolade.

Thessaly searched around the forest for the other fox, going through the areas where she or other members of the Accolade had run into Galyna before, hoping to at least catch the scent of her so they could chat.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:26 am
Galyna hadn't gone too far off as she promised her son. Sometimes she swore that Marcellus was far too protective of her. Thinking back on when he was just a little kit Galyna could recall all the crazy stunts he'd pull making her heart pump so quick she swore it was going to jump out of her chest. She was proud of the young man Marcellus became and he was taking good care of her as they didn't have a tribe and therefore could only rely on each other. At least Marcellus was a good boy and took care of Galyna despite all her protests that she could care for herself.

As for Marcellus's father...well that was better left unsaid.

Galyna was off in search of food and water. Marcellus was off looking for a possible new place to live, one that would be 'better' according to him. Galyna was happy where she was but she let her boy do what he wanted.

During her time raising Marcellus, Galyna had come across other foxes. These foxes were members of a tribe called the Accolade. So she wanted to stay close to where she had met them so as to continue to meet them as she liked having others to talk to other than her son.

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:25 pm
Thessaly caught the familiar scent of the fox she was looking for. "Galyna?" She called out through the trees, speeding up a little to try to spot the other fox. Finally, she caught up to the blue fox and slowed down to a stop in front of her. "Galyna, good afternoon," Thessaly started, before taking a moment to catch her breath. "I apologize if I startled you. I've actually been looking for you for a little while."

Thessaly took another moment to settle in, looking around and taking in their surroundings in the meantime. They weren't too far off from where the Accolade was currently set up. Thessaly had half-expected to find Galyna with her young son, Marcellus, but Thessaly couldn't catch his scent at the moment. Thessaly shook herself out of her thoughts, and turned her attention back to the fox before her. "I wanted to let you know personally that the Accolade would be moving soon." She began. "It's part of the nature of our tribe to move a few times throughout the year, and with the weather growing colder and threat of snow in this area, it's finally time for us to leave the place. We'll be heading to a forested area southwest of here.

"I mostly wanted to tell you this, Galyna, because I wanted to invite you and Marcellus to join us, if you'd like. We've talked a few times now, and I know you're already acquainted with a few of our other tribe members, so I wanted to see if you were interested in becoming a member of the Accolade."

[OOC: Sorry this took me so long to respond to! Were you intending to have Marcellus join the Accolade as well? If so, we can make this thread the Joining encounter for both of them so we can get the requirements for both done at the same time! You could toss him into the thread later]
dragonmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:21 pm
Upon hearing her name Galyna turned her attention to the voice that called out to her. Thessaly appeared quite out of breath and so therefore Galyna waited patiently. "Nono, I'm fine. A bit surprised. Please, rest." She was concerned for Thessaly but that sort of fit in with the fact she was a mother.

The weather was indeed getting cooler and it was good to know that snow was coming, which would mean that she'd need to find shelter for herself and her son. Yet it seemed that her search would not take long with the invitation of joining the Accolade was extended.

"My son is an adult now so I cannot speak for him. He is finding his own way and last I heard he has a son that is now grown." How quickly time passed. It seemed only yesterday that she found out she was pregnant and now she was going to be a grandmother.

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces