[SRP] Crossroads (Tanzi x Musso Koroni)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:15 pm
This is a solo RP between Tanzi and Musso Koroni. Both are owned by Nayci.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If there was one thing Tanzi was absolutely certain of, she was having a no good, very bad day. First, Matania kicked her out of bed way too early in the morning for training. Try as she might, she could not get the taller mare to let her sleep in more. “The darkness waits for nothing.” Matania kept telling her. But what did it matter if Tanzi couldn’t comprehend, let alone complete, the tasks set before her when she was half asleep. Never mind the fact that it was roughly mid-morning when Matania actually got her up. Tanzi wouldn’t admit that to herself. She just wasn’t ready for it. THEN, Mataius decided to open his big mouth to let Matania know that how she was training Tanzi was wrong. Which obviously resulted in a fight no less than an hour into the training Matania woke her up for. Thus, Tanzi was over it. She was just done.

With an irate groan Tanzi took off into the woods, yelling back to the two siblings she’ll be back a bit later. Her quick hooffalls allowing her a quick getaway as she ignored Matania’s indignant yelling for her to come back and to have her brother shut up. It was a speed only a Nymph could pull off. And for that, Tanzi was proud of. At least Matania’s training wasn’t being wasted. However, that didn’t stop her from taking a tumble down a hill that came up far too quickly for her liking far enough away from her starting point where nobody she knew could hear her. It wasn’t enough to cause serious, serious injury. But it was enough to startle her and cause her front right hoof to throb from hitting a rock on the way down. So, here Tanzi was, at the bottom of a hill, sitting on her rump, with a throbbing hoof preventing her from walking on it at the moment. At least it was a nice little hill that had decent enough coverage out of the sun. It barely peaked over the treetops. Plus, if Tanzi played her leaves right, her hoof would stop throbbing quick enough for her to be on her merry way.

Hopefully….

Tanzi made an unamused face. Hopefully, nobody would find her little resting place, if you could even call it that. And if someone did find her, they’d be kind enough to help.

Potentially.

Maybe.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seconds turned to minutes. Minutes turned to hours. Hours turned to days. Days turned to weeks. And finally, FINALLY, weeks turned into months. The further and further away Musso Kononi got from that fateful day where her she lost so much, the easier she found it to heal and move forward. Was it perfect? No. She still had good days and bad days. She still had nightmares from time to time where Reject couldn’t stop the bleeding and she died before she could even live. Time and time again she found that Reject would be there when she woke up. They had found a small amount of balance between them over the months she had been traveling with him. Or had it been years now? Musso wasn’t quite sure. But she was okay with that. Reject never told her leave. So, Musso stayed. Offering and ear if Reject wanted to talk. Silent if he needed. She’d like to think that he was okay with her staying.

Musso shook her head. Today those thoughts needed to be set aside. Dark thoughts, should they decide to worm their way into existence further, could come later. For today….today Musso was on a mission. She was going to find some good medicinal herbs Reject spoke to her about and bring them back to him. Did he know she had gone off on her own? Yes. But not what for. She told him she’d be back before sundown though, so she needed to stay focused. She wanted it to be a surprise? Also yes. Why? Musso wasn’t sure. But she didn’t care. She wanted to bring something useful back to him, and hopefully, just maybe, get a smile out of him. As of yet, she hadn’t seem him do so, and she wanted that to change.

After a few steps further Musso stopped to take in the surrounding area at the top of the hillside, scanning to see if she could see the plant she was seeking. However, to Musso’s surprise, she didn’t find what she was looking for just yet. But what she did find was a little purple ball of fur with the large ears of a nymph sitting at the bottom of the hill she was standing on. Musso’s eyes widened. Why was the mini sitting on the ground of all places? This wasn’t the place to seek refuge.

“Beg your pardon, are you okay?” she called down, taking a few steps forward to slide down the hill herself.

If the mini was injured, Musso could help her to Reject for healing. They weren’t that far away from where she and the stallion were taking the time to temporarily pause on their way south towards the ocean.

“Are you hurt?”

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:22 am
To give credit where credit was due, Tanzi’s head whipped around faster than a cheetah chasing its meal on a warm sunny day. Surprise lined her face, and her fight or flight response kicked into high gear automatically. She had NOT actually anticipated someone finding her, which, in retrospect, was ridiculous to assume. Spirits help her if Matania ever found out about this. Tanzi would never hear the end of it and end up in a lecture that nobody needed. All of this being said, she was instantly grateful that not only was the other soquili NOT a kalona or walker, but a unicorn of all things! Hopefully, that meant Tanzi’s hoof could be healed, and she could get up and go about her day.

“I’m okay…ish? I fell down the hill.” Tanzi called up towards the smokey mare, “my hoof is a bit out of commission though. Could you help?”

As the bigger mare came closer, Tanzi couldn’t help but grin sheepishly, “I got uh, a bit overzealous.”

“And missed the rather large drop off?” the mare replied with concern upon her brow, “Were you fleeing from someone?”

“Oh! No. Not in the way you’re probably thinking. Nobody is trying to eat me so you’re safe in that regard,” Tanzi answered, “my friend and I just got into a fight and I wanted some space. I’m Tanzi by the way. It’s good to meet you!”

“It’s good to meet you, Tanzi. My name’s Musso. How long have you been here?” Musso nodded her head at the nymph as she began assessing the hoof in question.

“Not terribly long. But I haven’t been able to get up. Are you able to heal?” she asked, hoping upon hoping that Musso could. However, Tanzi took note quickly that the mare was hesitating which made her nervous and worried.

"I mean, no worries if you can't. In that case, my friend is a little way west if you could go get her for me. I don't want to be a bother though..."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games