Submit

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:17 am
The following Familiar and Soquili show up in this SRP.

Word count: 4,543

Sapphire Snowflake (Familiar)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sir Velten Morency (Soquili)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Watermelon Magic (Soquili)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:20 am

Last Winter Sapphire Snowflake traveled to a place that she considers a Tropical Paradis while looking for someone. Shortly after she arrived she found Sir Velten Morency and before they knew it they became the best of Friends. From that day on Sapphire Snowflake stopped traveling from place to place because she finally found who she was looking for.

After that day Sapphire Snowflake will only travel when Velten is able to. She will never begin traveling without him nor will she travel without him. Ever since that first day that they began traveling together they easily came to an understanding. They would never travel anywhere without the other unless it was to get help. Which is why they didn’t begin their journey on time this year because Velten needed time to recover from an injury.

By the time they arrived someplace new to spend their second Winter together they decided that it would be best to rest for the rest of the first day. That way they would have plenty of energy to explore the area on the second day. They know how important it is for them to familiarize themselves with the area so that they won’t become lost. Which meant that they ended up resting for the better part of the third day.

As the fourth day arrives Sapphire Snowflake and Velten begin to sleep the day away until Velten begins moving in his sleep. Even though Velten is gently moving in his sleep it’s enough to wake Sapphire Snowflake. The only reason that almost anything could wake her up is that she wasn’t in a deep enough sleep. With it being their second Winter together she was almost too excited to fall asleep. Which is why almost anything could have woken her up. Though, the same can’t be said for Velten because he walked a certain amount more than Sapphire Snowflake did. There is only one reason and that reason is Sapphire Snowflake doesn’t often turn down a free ride from her Best Friend.

While Sapphire Snowflake stands up she knows that it will be a while before Velten wakes up. Since she’s not sure if he’s had enough time to rest she decides make her way to the entrance of the cave so that she doesn’t accidently wake him up. If she wasn’t as excited as she is about their second Winter together she would have tried falling back to sleep.

By the time Sapphire Snowflake gets close enough to the entrance of the long cave she realizes something. If she sees what she thinks she sees she knows that today is going to be a wonderful day. Of course, the closer she gets to the entrance the more excited she becomes. The more excited she becomes the less likely she will remember that she wants to let Velten rest. Every time Sapphire Snowflake sees newly fallen snow she can’t keep herself from crying out in excitement. Which means that the instant she sees that newly fallen snow is the instant she begins crying out. If she had remembered she never would have allowed herself to cry out no matter how excited she is.

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:22 am

As her excited cries echo throughout the long cave it’s only a matter of time before those cries reach Velten. Even though her cries aren’t nearly as loud as they started off it’s enough to help Velten wake up at this moment. Having spent so much time with Sapphire Snowflake it’s only a matter of time before he wakes up after she walks away. When she gets up and walks away the heat from her body in no longer reassuring him that she’s nearby. So the cooler that area becomes the sooner he’ll wake up so that he can figure out what’s going on. Before he does anything he takes the time that he needs to fully wake up, stretching included.

Knowing Sapphire Snowflake as well as he does he knows that she wouldn’t have left the cave without him. Which is why he can make out the shape of a Penguin the closer he gets to the entrance of the cave. As he approaches he can tell that she’s thinking deeply about something. It must be about her accidently crying out and possibly waking him up. He doesn’t mind because he was already waking up and he knows what that cry means, newly fallen snow. There are very few reasons that would cause her to cry out in such a way and one of those reasons is newly fallen snow.

Once he’s close enough to Sapphire Snowflake he happily says, “Now that we are both well rested and awake I think it’s about time that we have some fun. With all of this snow it will be easy to figure out what sort of games that we should play. Snow games and if I remember correctly one of our favorite snow games is a game of chase.”

After he speaks he looks at Sapphire Snowflake in a friendly way to show her that her cries aren’t the reason he’s awake. As she calms down he continues speaking in a soft and gentle way, “Actually, I would be thrilled to play any of our favorites games. What matters the most is the time that we spend together while making new memories. The only time that we spend this quality time together is when we travel someplace new during the Winter months. During the rest of the months we are spending quality time with each other as well as our Families.”

Velten smiles at her a certain way before he continues, “We both know that no matter how much we love our Families we need to spend a certain amount of time without them.” Once he’s finished talking he gently nudges her right wing with his front left paw. He’s hoping that she’s thinking about what he said. Instead of thinking about the possibility that she might be the reason that he’s now awake.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:32 pm

She smiles at him a certain way to show him that what he said is helping to comfort her. Now that she knows that she didn’t wake him up she begins calming down. As long as they have known each other neither of them have accidentally woken the other up. So when she heard his voice she began to worry that she woke him up. She knows how loud she can be when she sees newly falling snow. Which is why his words were able to comfort her. That and the fact that he clearly knows her well enough to know what she’s thinking. It isn’t long before she’s smiling again and as she turns her attention to the snow her smile brightens.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Sapphire Snowflake turns her attention to the snow he watches as her smile brightens which brightens his day. Knowing that she’s no longer worrying about what woke him up he’s able to think about something else. Seeing as he brought up snow games he decides to turn his attention to the snow. Even though he brought up a game of chase he takes his time to think about all of their snow games. There are several games that they can choose from so there is almost always something that they can play. No matter what is going on they can always agree on a few snow games to play that day. The amount of snow on the ground can also help them to decide what snow games they will play. Seeing as they need a certain amount of snow to have fun while playing certain snow games or they wouldn’t call them snow games. The least amount of snow needed is enough snow to lightly cover the ground. While the greatest amount of snow needed is enough to cover both of them which means that Velten is a Coyote at the time.

Velten is so deep in thought he is no longer paying attention to what Sapphire Snowflake is doing. While thinking about all of the snow games they can choose from he doesn’t realize that Sapphire Snowflake already chose one. The first snow game he brought up was chase and after thinking it through she realized that it is the game that she wants to play first. So as Velten stands there in deep thought she takes off quickly enough to startle him. Before he has time to think about what is going on he is leaping forward while changing into a Coyote. So in a way Velten literally leapt into the snow game.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:39 pm

Earlier that day, as Watermelon Magic makes his way to the Evergreen Forest.

By the time the temperature began cooling Watermelon Magic had begun to settle in enough to feel comfortable here. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that he finally found a morning routine that works. Every day since he came up with his morning routine he makes sure to go through it even if he sleeps in. It’s something that he looks forward to because it’s the only thing that’s consistent in his life. It’s also the only thing in his life that he needs to remain consistent, for now. The rest of his day is basically a mystery because he won’t walk along the same path just yet. If he wants to become used to the area he needs to take it one day at a time and one path at a time. That way it won’t be long before he’s confident enough to walk any path both day and night.

Once Watermelon Magic arrives at the central most part of the Forest he slows down before looking for a large tree to rest under. With so many trees in a Forest it doesn’t take long for him to find one that’s large enough for him to rest under. By the time Watermelon Magic lays down to rest he sees something that he’s never seen before. He watches in delight as snowflakes float down and begin covering the ground. Even though he’s never seen snowflakes before today there is no mistaking these unique ice crystals. Thanks to the more social neighbors he was able to learn a lot about Winter and what to expect. Of course, no matter how well someone can describe something it’s never the same as experiencing it for yourself. While he watches the snowflakes floating down he becomes overwhelmed with emotions.

After Watermelon Magic has experienced watching the snow float down he decides to experience the snow in other ways. He begins walking so that he can experience what it’s like to walk through snow. The fact that it will help him to warm up doesn’t hurt. In situations like this he not only takes the time to experience something new he remembers to be cautious. Even though he was prepared for his daily walk he wasn’t prepared for snow. However, he is prepared to make a plan to find someplace warm to stay until it stops snowing. That way he’ll be able to stay warm, stay safe, and continue watching the snow. While walking in the general direction of a cave that someone told him about he still finds ways to enjoy his first snow day. He’s not only taking the time to play in the snow he’s also taking the time to study it.

By the time Watermelon Magic is warm enough he sees someone slide underneath a nearby tree so he follows them. When he gets close enough he realizes that they must be playing a game with someone. So as not to be rude he quietly lays down in a way that only his back can be seen from under the tree. Knowing that he won’t be long before the snow covers his back like a blanket. That way if it’s a game of hide and seek Watermelon Magic won’t be giving their position away.

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:09 pm

While they wait under the tree Sapphire Snowflake stands up allowing the other to get a better look at her. She knows that not everyone has seen or seen and meet a Penguin before so she understand why he’s now staring at he. The way he is overcome by curiosity makes up for his staring at her. Actually, it reminds her of the time Velten first saw her. It was the first time that he saw a Penguin so he wasn’t sure what she was. While Velten was getting used to seeing a Penguin for the first time Sapphire Snowflake stared working on something. She is the creative as she is quite so she didn’t mind how long it took before Velten was ready to speak with her. That, and it gave her time to make something for him out of the things that she found in the area.

With this experience being similar enough to last year she begins working with evergreen needles. In situations like these she has no idea what she is making until it’s finished. As she works she does her best to stay on this side of the tree. While she was growing up her Family and Friends taught her that she can’t trust everyone. At the same time they taught her that she shouldn’t live in fear. Which is why she’ll allow them to get used to her so that she has the time to figure out if they are Friend or Foe. As she works their true intentions will reveal themselves. If they are Foe they will, more times than not, try harming her while she appears to be distracted. That is if they are the sort that impulse attacks while they think that they opportunity is perfect. Of course, she’s known others to wait until they know her well enough before they try attacking. That is why Sapphire Snowflake waits for them to do something before she gives them her full attention.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:08 pm

At first Watermelon Magic unconsciously begins staring at them because he’s never seen any creature like them before. Though, that doesn’t last long once they begin picking up evergreen needles. He has no idea what they are going to make with the needles which is why he can’t look away. It’s so fascinating that by the time he realizes that he’s staring at them they are almost finished. He begins blushing like he’s never blushed before as he waits for them to finish.

Once they finish and turn their attention to him he bows before quietly introducing himself, “My name is Watermelon Magic and it is a pleasure to meet you.”

He doesn’t want them to think that he’s being rude on purpose. So he takes the time to explain why he was staring at them, “When you arrived I had never seen any creature like you before. I accidentally let my curiosity get the better of me. Certain times I become curious to the point where I have a tendency to begin staring.”

While Watermelon Magic looks down he pulls his ears back and his blush begins to fade. The more he thinks about what he did the worse he feels. As he stares at the ground he continues speaking, “Which is rude to do. I know better than to stare at anyone for any reason. Even though it was an accident I feel terrible about staring at you. I hope that I didn’t hurt your hurt feelings or upset you because that wasn’t my intention.”

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:34 am

After hearing Watermelon Magic’s heartfelt reply she places the evergreen needle creations down before waddling close to him. Once she’s close enough she wraps her flippers around his neck. While she listened to him apologize in his own way she learned something very important about him. That even if someone behaves similar enough to someone else it doesn’t mean that everything else will be the same. Velten was very apologetic, though, he didn’t end up upsetting himself.

Once Watermelon Magic seems calm enough she lets go of his neck before backing up to see how he’s feeling. The instant she sees that his ears are up and he seems to be feeling better she knows that the hug helped. As she smiles she quietly introduces herself, “My name is Sapphire Snowflake and it is a pleasure to meet you.” Her smile brightens as she replies, “I’m a Penguin.” She giggles a few times before explaining, “You aren’t the first creature that didn’t know what I was when you first saw me and you probably won’t be the last. When Velten first meet me he behaved in a similar way at first as he stared at me in amazement. Of course, with this being the second time this has happened I can’t say that I’m used to it.”

Now that Watermelon Magic is calm she walks towards the evergreen baskets that she made. Once she’s close enough she begins organizing them from smallest to largest. Before long she turns towards Watermelon Magic to give him her full attention. As she looks at him she realizes how much she can trust him. While she was busy organizing the evergreen baskets he didn’t move. That’s when she realizes that she should tell him about her problem with attention.

She bows to him to gain his undivided attention, “You need to know something about me. I have a problem when it comes to attention, it’s not all attention. Certain times any amount of attention can be too much attention. That’s why I do my best to avoid crowds of any kind because Velten and I never know how I’ll react to it. If I never meet Velten I’m not sure what I would do. Seeing as Velten almost always knows what to do when I’m receiving too much attention. Just in case Velten isn’t sure that it’s too much attention for me I’ll let him know. Once Velten knows that I’m upset he’ll figure out the best way to deal with the situation. Even if it means that he has to take me away from that area.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:05 am

Sometime after their game of snow chase began.

When they play games while it’s snowing it can sometimes be a bit difficult for Velten to pay attention to the game. Even though it’s not the first time he’s seen snow it still feels special to him. Actually, each time it snows it feels like the first time and it’s all thanks to Sapphire Snowflake. If they never meet he still wouldn’t know what snow looks like, how it feels, and how it makes him feel. She is the one that gently convinced him to travel with her during Winter so that he could experience snow for the first time. It’s as if he has unconsciously combined his best memories of Sapphire Snowflake with newly falling snow. Which would explain why he experiences certain emotions every time he watches newly falling snow.

As they arrive at the Evergreen Forest Velten realizes something. Now that they are somewhere with trees this game of snow chase is going to be more difficult than usual. Sapphire Snowflake can easily slid to get around as long as there is enough snow. Which means that she can easily slid around anything that could get in her way like trees. Her sliding skills are at the point where it can be difficult for Velten to keep up with her. When he’s not distracted like he is today he’ll normally call out to her to explain that it’s getting difficult for him to keep up. This time he’s distracted and before he knows it he can no longer see Sapphire Snowflake. Even though Sapphire Snowflake is out of sight he knows that the fun doesn’t have to end.

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:07 am

After hearing about her problem with attention he realizes how much she trusts him. Even though they just meet he’s already proved that she can trust him which brightens his day. Since she trusts him enough to tell him about that she’s only told Velten. He decides to tell her something that he hasn’t told anyone until today. That he has similar problems with attention so that she knows that she’s not the only one with a problem with attention. He also goes on to tell her about every situation where he has ever felt like he was receiving too much attention. Once he is finished talking he realizes that it’s been awhile and he begins to worry about Velten. Even though they have never meet he still feels concerned that he still hasn’t arrived.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:27 am

Once Velten arrives at a certain location he makes his way to one of the largest trees in the area. No matter where they go Sapphire Snowflake and Velten always choose a certain area in case they get separated. This time when he arrives at that location he notices something different about it. There is something under the snow and as far as he knows it could be Sapphire Snowflake. Normally he would take the time to figure out if it is Sapphire Snowflake before leaping on them. Though, by now Velten is just glad that he arrived at the area so he decides to leap before he looks. As he lands on whoever it is he quickly realizes two things. One, whoever he landed on has one set of wings. Two, he startled them and he has an idea of how they will react. Before the bucking begins Velten gently, though, surly takes hold of the wings to keep himself from being thrown off.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:54 am

Before Watermelon Magic can continue telling Sapphire Snowflake about himself something happens. Someone lands on his back which startles him enough that he stands up and begins bucking. There have been times when a small or medium creature decided to make themselves comfortable on his back. The difference is they didn’t jump on his back when they decided that his back would be a good place to rest. Since they didn’t accidentally or purposefully startle or frighten him he never had a reason to buck.

As Sapphire Snowflake tries calming him down he realizes that whoever is on his back doesn’t want to hurt him. It’s also when he realizes that Sapphire Snowflake never told him exactly what Velten is. Which helps to calm and comfort Watermelon Magic and as he calms down his bucking becomes tamer. Now that he realizes that it could be Velten he thinks that he knows why Velten would have leapt before he looked. Sapphire Snowflake and Velten are visiting so there is a good chance that they didn’t realize that someone is living nearby. Which would explain why Velten could have possibly mistaken him for one snow covered Sapphire Snowflake. Watermelon Magic knows that Sapphire Snowflake wouldn’t look similar to him covered with snow. He also knows that Velten was looking for her for a while so he’s probably tired which is why he took a chance.

Now that he hasn’t been bucking for a while he can feel the other beginning to relax and rest. To help them relax and rest to the fullest of their ability he gently moves his wings around. That way he can move his feathers around so that they are as soft and fluffy as he can make them. Even though he isn’t sure who is on his back he still wants them to be comfortable.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:38 am

As Watermelon Magic stands still it gives her the chance to see who leapt onto his back. She can see that he’s calm so whoever it is must be friendly. Of course, she can’t see who it is from the ground so Watermelon Magic lays down. When he stops moving she climbs onto his back and is both surprised and delighted to see Velten. Now that she knows that Velten is safe she waddles around him so that she’s facing the same direction as him. After that she lays down next to him and then snuggles up against him. Even though he is only a few years younger than her it doesn’t stop her from treating him as if he was her adopted young one. No matter how old he is Sapphire Snowflake will always treat him as her young whenever something isn’t quite right.

Once she’s gently snuggled up with Velten she realizes that Watermelon Magic and Velten have both been outside long enough. Unlike her they aren’t used to being out in these temperatures for more than a few hours. Which is why she lets Watermelon Magic know where they are staying. She has had enough excitement for the time being and doesn’t need anything else to happen. If something is wrong with Velten she will gladly accept help from Watermelon Magic. Of course, if he stays outside too long and becomes ill she’ll need to take care of Velten and Watermelon Magic.

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:23 pm

While he stands up he takes his time to be careful to ensure that Sapphire Snowflake and Velten don’t fall off. Once he is standing he turns to face the direction that the cave is before he figures out what speed he should move at. Knowing that Velten might not feel well he doesn’t want to move too quickly in case it makes him feel worse. While he doesn’t want to go too slow because Velten is probably getting cold. So all he has to do is move slow enough so that Velten doesn’t feel worse. All while moving fast enough so that Velten and Watermelon Magic won’t become any cooler than they already are. Once he figures out the right pace to move at he begins walking to gradually reach the right pace.

By the time he arrives at the cave he realizes that Velten and Sapphire Snowflake have fallen asleep. His attention was divided so he had no idea that they had fallen asleep. Between moving at a steady pace and making sure that they didn’t fall off. He didn’t have time to think of anything else let alone notice anything else. Now that he knows that they are sleeping he does his best to quietly walk through the cave. He doesn’t want to wake them up while he makes his way to their sleeping area. If they are going to sleep he might as well find someplace comfortable so that he can fall sleep. Knowing that they can always enjoy another snow day together when they are all healthy.

As he arrives at the sleeping area he looks around while thinking about how comfortable the area looks. While walking towards a nest like bed he begins yawning which is when he realizes how tired he is. He had used up a certain amount of energy while making his way to this cave. Then the walk to this room used up that much more of his energy. By now he is more than ready to lay down on that soft and comfortable nest like bed to fall asleep. Once he is in the center of the nest like bed he carefully lays down. After spending time with Sapphire Snowflake he’s sure that she will understand why he is making himself comfortable. While he falls asleep he wonders what it would be like to live with someone so that he won’t be alone.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games