Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Frostbite Bleuberry, Prismatic Frost - Winter Rescue!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:01 pm
Quote:
Prompt:
Wintertime in the Kawani is in full swing, and February is no exception! A strong snowstorm and cold front has blown into the lands, blanketing much of the land in white. Some areas have completely been overwhelmed by snow--and places that are typically warmer or never see the stuff have also been covered in the white stuff.

How is your Soquili handling this snowstorm? Were they caught unaware? Are they experiencing snow for the first time, or are they used to it? What do they do now that they're living in a winter wonderland?

Winds howled all around, blasting freezing gusts that would chill one to the core. Snow blanketed the once lush green lands. What was once beautiful, full of color and life, was now snow and ice across the land. Frostbite however was used to this, being she was usually found up inn the mountains with her mate Bleuberry Frost. The cold and snow didn't really nother her much. The snowy scene had captured her curiosity, and she had wandered off on her own to investigate. But as fate would have it she would soon cross paths with a wee soul that would need her help.

The small foal shivered. He was so cold and all alone. Where was his mother? They had been separated in the storm and now he was on his own, lost, cold and alone. His speckled gray coat was barely visible as he huddled against a large tree, snow pelting his face, stinging his eyes so he could barely see. He was scared. Snow continued to blow all around him, covering his small body. What would happen to him now? Would his mother find him?

Frostbite was taking in all the new wonders around her. She made her way through the forest, tree branches covered in a layer of ice. But as she was making her way to the forest's edge, on her way to a nearby pond to see if it had frozen over, she saw a small shape at the base of a nearby tree. intrigued, she curiously approached.

The small foal had lost all hope. He thought he was doomed to die there under that tree, freezing to death. But then his hooves picked up the sound of hoofbeats approaching. He squinted through ice covered eyelashes, but all he could see was a silhouette
. "Mother? is that you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:07 pm
*Bleuberry Frost watches the wind howl all around, feeling the freezing cold coming in the ridge where his mate Frostbite, her son Prism and he lived. . He blinks he couldnt remember a cold storm like this. He was a little worried about his mate. But something inside him reminded him that she would ok. She was used to this biting cold. She was not new to it like he was. Still he wondered if she would make back. He had faith she would but he did want to go and take a walk to see if he could at least see that she was on her way back. Walking out in the snow away from his safe mountains shelter. He slides with feet a little and watches for his mate. Not seeing her he decides to look for her to make sure she was alright. He looks at shelter and calls out.* " hello can anyone hear me.?"

* Prismatic Frost hears his step-father calling for anyone. He walks out from the pass and sees Bleuberry* " I'm here father. What is it? Where's imom?*

*Bleuberry seeing Prismatic walks towards him.* " have you seen your mom recently?" * he looks around for Frostbite again getting a little worried.*

*Prismatic looks at Bleuberry* " no, but we can look for her." * he looks at Bleuberry as he starts to head off in direction his mother takes on her walksHe knows she is ok in his heart and they will find her in this troubling storm*

*Bleuberry follows Prismatic. He slides as he walks but he is determined to follow Prismatic and find Frostbite. He knows she is ok in his heart. After a little while they spot some hoof prints and follow them.* " Frostbite can you hear me live?" * he yells hoping she will hear him*  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:47 pm
Frostbite's ears perked as she heard a tiny voice. Then she saw before her, covered in snow, the small, shivering colt. She rushed forward and used her muzzle to brush the snow off his tiny body. He was so cold to the touch! "No I'm not your mother little one, but I will warm you up and we can find her". She dropped down her side and laid beside the small foal, wrapping her wing around him to protect him from the elements and help warm him.

The young colt felt her body next to his, and he huddled into her for warmth. Her voice was soft and soothing. He laid snuggled into her, under her wing for a little while. He soon began to feel his body warming up.

She felt his body regaining warmth. She needed to get him out of this storm and to his mother. After what seemed like hours, but really wasn't more than an hour, she lifted her wing to peek at the wee colt
. "Are you warm enough now? We can try to find your mother." He had a speckled gray coat, a two tone black and white mane and the bluest eyes she had ever seen.

The colt looked up at her, no longer cold or scared.
"yes I think I'm warm enough now. thank you, I would like to find her" His eyes held such a heartbroken look.

Frostbite smiled at him.
"I will help you find her. When did you last see her?"

His eyes dropped and looked down. "we were separated in the storm, I couldnt see. What is all this white stuff? why is it so cold?"

Frostbite sighed. "This is snow and I'm not sure why its come so far down to the lower lands" Her ears then suddenly perked. Was that Bleu? Was he nearby? She called out Bleu! Is that you?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:17 am
*Bleuberry still following Prismatic. Stops for second he thought he just heard Frostbite call back. It sounded like her voice came from the left. He looks down towards where he thought it came from* " Frosty is that you? If you can hear me. Prismatic and I are coming. Are you okay?" * he stops to listen*

*Prismatic noticed that Bleuberry had stopped. Had he heard something. Seen something. Walking back toward him he stops a few feet from Bleu and listens. He thought he heard his mother too. Looking for way down to where the sound of his mother voice he sees hoofprints in the snow they were almost buried. He looks at Bleu and listens for her voice*  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:41 pm
There it was again. It was Bleu! And Prismatic too. She was a little cold and covered in snow, but otherwise fine. Her main concern was the wee foal and his wellbeing. "I'm over this way! " She nuzzled the colt. "My mate and son are close by. They can help us stay warm and find your mother." She smiled softly, her eyes meeting tiny blue orbs staring back at her.

The small colt slowly got to his feet, his gaze looking up at this mare who had saved him. He nodded and stood close, pressed into her side.

Frostbite wrapped her wing around the tiny foal. "Come on little one. This way" They set out towards to sound of Bleu's and Prismatic's voices.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:35 pm
*Bleuberry hearing Frostbite again heads towards the direction of her voice. This time he set his butt on the hillside and used his powerful legs to scoot down the snow covered hill. Getting closer to his mate he spots her and a wee foal. He moves through the underbrush before coming to stand infront of them and using his wings to shield Frostbite and foal she was protecting.* " hello my love. Who is this wee one you have with you?" * he smiles at foal then back at his mate.* " our son should be behind me."

* Prismatic watches his dad slide down the snow covered hill above where his mother is. He follows slipping a few feet. Regraining his footing at the bottom of the hill he follows his dad's hoofprints. Stopping behind his dad he sees his mother and relaxes. He listened to his father. Did he say there was a foal with his mom? Who was this foal? Who would leave someone out in this weather. Was the foals parents looking for it. He had so many questions. He looks at his mother* " hello mom. Who do you got? How can I help?" * he watches them again and relaxes.*  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:16 pm
Frostbite noticed the snow had slowed down and the wind had lessened now. The snowflakes falling were large, but light and fluffy. As the storm seemed to loose momentum, it started to become a peaceful and serene winter wonderland. She looked around and then there was Bleu, coming out of the trees towards them at the forest's edge. Close behind him followed Prismatic. She smiled at them both and nuzzled Bleu. "Well I went for a walk and found this wee one, huddled under the tree over there covered in snow, alone and shivering." Her eyes shone with worry as her face wore a concerned expression. "Bleu we have to find his mother. They were separated in the storm"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:53 am
*Bleuberry nuzzles his mate. He listens and looks at foal then back at Frostbite. * " yes love we will fly, and see if we can see anything. Now that storm is slowing. If you want you take the foal back to our home it's warm there." * he flares his wings and lefts his body into the air* " we will start the search and let you know if we find his mom. We will find her."

* Prismatic nods and watches the foal and his mother. He smiles at foal before following Bleu into the sky and turning toward the lake watching for anyone out in the snow. He didn't know where the foals mother could be*  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:38 pm
Frostbite nodded and nuzzled her mate back. "That sounds like a good idea. You can cover more ground from up there." She watched as Bleu and Prismatic took to the skies. Turning her attention to the wee colt hiding under her wing next to her, she spoke softly. "My mate and my son are looking for your mother. Our home isn't too far, we will be safe and warm to wait there." She raised her wing and tucked it against her back, motioning for him to follow closely at her side.

The tiny colt nodded back in response and kept his little body pressed against her side as they made their way to her home.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:22 pm
*Bleuberry scouting the ground near the orchard in meadow spots a small shape. A mare or something. Landing a few feet away from a apple tree with snow blanketed it's branches he looks to see a mare looking around and sighing* approaching her he tucks his wings in* " hello miss. You wouldn't be looking for anyone who you.?"

The mare looks up spotting the blue, white and pink stallion blinks and stares at him. " yes I lost my son in this storm."

* Bleuberry smiles* " if you come with me. I think we might have found your son." * he looks at the mare. She did have the same eyes and she was similar to the foal his mate had found. He turns to head towards his home watching for Prismatic and watching her*

the mare follows him toward his home when she looks up and sees another stallion.

* spotting Prismatic he flags him down* " I found the mother please let your mom know that we are coming."

*Prismatic Flys to home where his mom and foal were waiting* " mom, dad found her and they are on their way."

* walking into his home with mare beside him he smiles* " love I'm back."  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:21 pm
Frostbite and the colt made their way to her home. Stepping into the den, which was really just a small cave carved the mountainside at the base where it meets the forest, She shook the remaining snow off off her coat and stretched her wings out a bit. She motioned for the colt to follow her to a bed made of pine needles. She laid down on it. "Come, we can rest here as we wait."

The colt followed her slowly as he curiously looked around the cozy den. He laid down beside her and soon fell asleep, exhausted from the ordeal.

After a while, Frostbite heard the sound of hoofbeats. Her head perked up as Prismatic entered their little den. She smiled at hews he delivered and nudged the wee one awake
. "Come little one. They found your mother. she is on her way to you".

The young colt slowly opened his eyes groggily, still sleepy. But the news was music to his ears. He hopped to his feet happily although some, he was still weak. Soon there was the sound of hoofbeats once more. As the stallion entered the den, he spotted his mother beside him. "Momma!" He sprinted towards his mother, rubbing into her side happily

Frostbite smiled with joy as mother and son were reunited. Her eyes caught Bleu's gaze. She walked over to he mate and nuzzled his muzzle, delighted that this adventure had a happy end.

FIN

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff