Submit

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lillian pranced about happily in the flowery meadow. She breathed deeply as she went, not because she was winded, no, because she was taking in all the glorious smells of spring. The daffodils, the irises, the snapdragons. The smell of dew moistened grass and cedar trees. The fresh, clean breeze. She relished all of it. She stopped at a patch of buttercups and flopped down for a good roll.

"Nothing like some good natural perfume!" she stated aloud, despite not knowing if anyone else was even around. She got up and shook, whinnying slightly. "I wonder if Amora or Dahlia are out today. I imagine they are; who wouldn't enjoy this weather, esp after that awful blizzard!"

She looked around the open field, looking for any sign of either of the two. She saw some other Soq's off in the distance whom seemed to be enjoying their time in the field, as well. But she didn't see her friends. "Hmm, well if they don't show up in a little while, I'll go look for them. They can't miss this beautiful day!"

===============

Word count- 181
https://wordcounter.net/

muffled_undertone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:09 am

Amora softly breathed in and out. With her eyes closed, she laid on the dew-covered grass and took in the fragrance of the flowers, the grass, and everything that came with this glorious spring season. 🌷

Rolling around in the warm grass, Amora thought to herself, "the sun feels so good after that awful winter storm. I wish today would never end, and I could lie here forever." 🌞

Birds chirped overhead, and she drifted in and out of a light slumber. 💤

She was soon awoken by a voice-- "was that Lillian?" Amora pondered. Her eyes open now, she gently lifted her head and took a look around the field. 👀

At first, she saw nothing.

Then up ahead, she saw a purple something off in the distance... jumping around and.. spinning?

"Hey, that's Lillian!" Amora exclaimed.

Amora got up and began trotting over to Lillian. "Let's go see what she's up to!" 😊

===============

Word count- 151

Fayt_of_Redemption

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:39 pm
User Image

Lillian continued to gleefully hop around a bit, laughing somewhat obnoxiously as she kicked up all sorts of pollen. "I do feel a tiny bit bad for stirring it up. But it's just such a refreshing day! And honestly, seeing the Soq with allergies in sneezing fits is pretty amusing."

She was still snickering to herself as she caught sight of Amora in the distance, trotting toward her. "Oh great! Amora's heading over here! Glad she's out and about today too."

Lillian stopped her prancing and waited patiently for her friend to arrive. "I wonder what she has planned for the day. As much fun as rolling around is, I suppose I can't spend ALL day doing it. But still..." As she thought to herself, she plopped down on her rear in a thoroughly amusing way. "I may look funny but hey, it's comfy." she mumbled aloud.

===============

Word count- 147

muffled_undertone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:58 pm

Amora stopped in front of Lillian, and abruptly sneezed. "Achoo! I'm not allergic to pollen, I promise. Something just tickled my nose."

"It's so good to see you, Lillian! Wanna go pick flowers and make flower crowns? I've missed flowers," Amora said, as she dragged her right hoof over the daisies she was standing over.

"The winter storm was so brutal."

Amora looked up toward the sky and suddenly noticed a monarch butterfly fly overhead. "Oh! I love those!" Entranced, Amora stared at it in amazement. "Their wings are paper-thin... I just love how they look like they're gliding through the air." 🦋

Once it flew off, Amora's attention reverted back to the subject of flower crowns. "Wanna get going?" Amora asked cheerfully. "If you have anyone else you'd like to bring along, that'd be alright, too! I'm new here, so I don't know very many ponies."

===============

Word count- 146

Fayt_of_Redemption

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:47 pm
Lillian was just about ready to reply when out of nowhere Dahlia cantered up. "Did someone say flower crowns?! I LOVE flower crowns! Wanna see mine?!" she cheerfully exclaimed as she tossed off her headpiece to Amora.

"Try it on, try it on!" she giggled excitedly. "Oh, erm, I'm sorry. I didn't introduce myself. My name's Dahlia; I'm a friend of Lillian's. We're in the same herd. But I'd love to be friends with you too if you want! And we could all make flower crowns together!"

She waited in eager anticipation for Amora's reply. Dahlia loved making new friends. "Oh, and you can play with my teddy too!" She added bashfully, "I mean...if you want to." She sat it down and idly poked it with her hoof. "It's my favorite thing; I take it with me everywhere. I hope...that's not weird to you..."

===============

Word count- 144

muffled_undertone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm

"Hi, Dahlia! I'm Amora." And Amora picked up the headpiece with her right hoof and placed it gently on her head. She shook her head slightly to have it sit comfortably, and she smiled.

"This is so nice! When did you make it, and what flowers are these?"

"And teddy? How cute!" Amora picked up the teddy with her mouth and set it on her back. "I can take teddy with us to make flower crowns! He can ride on my back." 🧸 "I don't have a teddy, but I think they're so adorable."

"Is there somewhere in particular you think we should go, Dahlia?" Amora carefully sat down next to Dahlia and turned her head back and looked over at teddy to ensure that it had not slipped off her back. Amora then looked over at Lillian and said, "Lillian? What do you think?"

===============

Word count- 144

Fayt_of_Redemption

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:16 pm
User Image
Immediately upon seeing Amora's kind disposition, Dahlia perked up again, playfully rearing on her hind legs and whinnying. "I've had it a few years now. I'm not sure what kind of flowers they are, actually, come to think of it. But they look a bit like Cosmos or Alstroemeria's." She tilted her head, thinking, "Whichever they are, though, they're pretty!"

Dahlia watched as Amora placed Teddy on her back. "Aw, I hope you're able to get a teddy at some point, too! They're so cuddly and fun!" She thought for a moment about the question Amora asked. "Well, there's a nice cool spot down by the spring that also happens to have a lot of different wild flowers right now. I saw it earlier today." She glanced over at Lillian as well to see what she would say.

===============

Dahlia Word count- 138

===============

User Image
Lillian walked cheerfully over and sat next to them. "I think the two of you have a nice plan! Nothing like a nice relaxing day in nature, making some crafts with friends." She smiled happily, "And I'm glad to see that the two of you are hitting it off so well." She turned aside for a moment to nibble on some clover. "When to you guys want to go?" she asked, mumbling slightly due to her mouthful of food.

===============

Lillian Word count- 79

muffled_undertone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:50 am

Amora rolled around in the grass one last time before getting up, turning to Lillian, and saying, "Mm, what about... now?"

"Now's a good time as ever, right?"

Then suddenly, Amora extended her right hoof and gently poked Dahlia and said, "TAG, you're it!" And sped off in the direction of the spring.

Amora began to laugh out loud as she sprinted and thought how fun this is, and how wonderful it is to have friends.

===============

Word count- 76 words

Fayt_of_Redemption

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:11 am
User Image
Dahlia sat there, a bit bewildered at first as to what had just happened. Once it registered, she jumped up and started laughing as she darted off towards Amora. "Hey, no fair, I wasn't expecting that!" she hollered after her new friend. As she ran, pollen and petals and all manner of grass were thrown airborne. "I'm gonna catch you!"

===============

Dahlia Word count- 60

===============

User Image
Lillian sat there, thoroughly amuse at what she was witnessing. She chuckled to herself, "Well, I think they're going to be great friends." She took her time, eating a few more mouthfuls of grass as she watched the cloud of debris get lofted into the wind. "Well, I suppose I better go as well before I lose sight of them." She paused a moment. "Although with that laughter, I don't imagine it would be hard to find them." She got up and stretched before cantering off in the direction of her friends.

===============

Lillian Word count- 92

muffled_undertone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:18 pm

Laughing, Amora continued to run and yelled back at Dahlia, "catch me if you can!"

Amora then noticed Teddy fall off her back. "Oops!" She frantically stopped to pick him up, and with Dahlia fast approaching, she decided to hang on to Teddy with her teeth as she sprinted across the field.

When Amora reached the spring, she hid behind some trees to catch her breath. "Wheeew. That took a lot more energy than I thought it would. Maybe it's because I couldn't breathe well using my mouth since I was holding Teddy between my teeth," she pondered. 🤔

"No matter. it would be so fun if I could jump out at Dahlia and Lillian and spook them." And then she had a realization: "Hey, I could throw flowers at them!" 👀 "There are so many pretty flowers growing here.."

Amora quickly picked some flowers growing around her, and patiently waited for the right time. "Ok, I see Dahlia.. She's almost here..." Amora giggled with anticipation as she slowly crept forward from behind the trees, ready to shower her new friend with beautiful flowers.

===============

Word count- 183 words
RP Total word count- 1541 words

Fayt_of_Redemption

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers