Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:30 pm

Oh? She's back to size again. How does she do it? He didn't judge nor question how she could, but now knows that her wings are not as meaty as his own. He swear he saw the sun's rays through her wings....

"How did you do it?" he asked quickly, as he stomped at the branch that was in their way. "I got this." he told her and kicked the branch in half, and snapped it apart. "Let's go!"

Weasley charged downhill towards the muddy area Delphine had just described. He'd stab with his pointy horn if there were predators nearby.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:36 pm
"Do what?" She jumped away as Weasley went to break the branch. That was a close call with the branch. "This is fun!"

Running right behind him, she started laughing. The whimper, though, as they got closer caused her to stop. "Something is hurt."  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:40 pm

"you know, " he went on, "you were this size then you were small and now you're back running with me."

Now he could hear the sound clearly too. They were whimpers...not whimpers of horses though. Speeding up a little faster, he spotted something white in the mud. What is it, a fox? a raccoon?

"UGH, what are the chances. I told my mother I don't want to step in mud and now..." he looked back at Delphine. "Are you able to fly over there to see what is wrong?" he asked her, while he tried to find a way to be the least muddy heading back to see his family later... "Yuck! what bad luck for me" he laughed. "Either way I have to step my hooves into the mud."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:45 pm
"Oh that. I can't change size as often or for as long as my mom, but she is were I get it from. You can't?" She tilted her head.

Leaning down to see better, she thought there was a fluffy tail. "I think I see a tail." Afraid of spider-webs she may be, but getting her hooves muddy for someone hurt, never. Delphine walked right over in the mud to it. "I don't think it is too hurt, but this branch is keeping it stuck."  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:53 pm

"nah i don't have that kind of power, " he spoke to her as he looked and stepped onto the mud. at least he kept his tail high enough above the sticky mess for now.... "never knew a horse could do that. as far as i know, i can run and fly and my borther and sister cannot.. my mother and father can't fly either."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he shouted as he saw her get all dirty without even hesitating. "I thought you could keep clean if you could fly."

He stepped lightly, unlike her, through the mud, really not wanting to get all dirty. "A tail.. what kind of tail?" he asked her as he inched closer too, and now both could hear the whimpering sound become even louder.

He tried to see better too but all he saw was Delphine's hair get in his view and her wings blocked most of his eye sight too. "A branch? I can't stomp on it if the creature is below it..."

Weasley complete forgot that he could just walk around Delphine to take a closer look.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:59 pm
"My father can't fly, a firmly all hooves on the ground type. There is clear water around here, most likely, to clean our hooves and legs off."

A paw poked out and a louder whimper it seemed. "Hush little one. We can help you." She turned to look at Weasley, "Umm you could have looked on the other side of me, too." A grin covered her laugh at how different, but a like they were. She was feeling a bit tired, the changing sizes starting to wear on her young body. "I..I might be able to lift it enough, but if you can pull our little friend out as soon as I raise it up, that will help."  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:07 am

"both my parents can't fly but i got this amazing horn from my father! isn't it neat? my borther has one too. and these wings, well who knows since only i have them but i don't care they are so cool to play with." Weasley was very proud of his given features. He loved every bit of his body.

He looked back at Delphine sheapishly as he walked around her this time to take a closer look. "This...is a wolf cub....how did it get here in the middle of the muddy place?? there's not even any food around here...."

Then he laughed, since he did something silly just now too. by not choosing another path to walk beside the flutterlike horse.

"Ok I can help headbutt the branch to shove it higher and aside as you lift and shove too, then I will sneak in quickly and pull the creature out. Deal?"

Hearing that there is fresh water nearby made him more determined to get the creature and both of them out of the mud.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:12 am
She smiled. "Careful where you point that horn, but that is cool along with your feathery wings."

Stepping as close as possible, Delphine resized to be small enough to fit under. "Okay, get ready, Weasley." With a deep breath, the young foal started to grow. Her wings and back started to touch the branch. "Just a little more" With a final push, she grew just a bit more and felt the branch give from the mud.  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:26 am

"Delphine that is sooo cooollll!" He saw her shrink again and then turn big again right in front of his own eyes and this was all from close up too. When she gave the cue, Weasley dove in and pushed really hard with his head, just barely missing his horn from being lodged in the fallen branch.

"Come on I got you," he told the wolf cub and nipped lightly onto the white and black fur of its tail, dargging it out from under the branch as fast as he could before Delphine loses all her foal strength she had in her.

"Almost there..." he pulled really hard and fell over onto his side into the cold mud from the force he'd used, and well gravity wasn't all that nice to him today, nor was his sense of balance either. he felt bad that he freed the wolf cub and ended up leaving the creature there in the mud with him. He had to get up on all fours but used up most of his strength yanking the cub from from the sticky mud.

"Delphine, the cub is free," he called to her, while still laying on the mud catching his breath. for something so gross it felt nice to lay on it with a hot overworked foal body like his own.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Total word count: 3,077 words and 16,111 characters up to and including this post.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:18 pm
Delphine jumped out of the way as soon as Weasley said free. It was all her little body could do after everything.

Catching her breath, she walked around the mud a little to see both in the mud. Sides still heaving to gather air, she started giggling at the sight. "And here you didn't want to get muddy." It hurt laughing, but it made up for the start of her adventure. She could hardly wait to see her family's reaction to the story.

"We should rest before returning to our families, and it looks like you might have a new companion right there." She tilted her head at the wolf, who looked just as tired and worn out as the two foals.  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:03 pm

He saw her laugh, but the effort to drag something out of the mud and himself out of the way tired him out too much to even let him let out a snicker. "Yeah so much for staying clean and mud free. Please guide me to the fresh clean water after I can get up."

Weasley wiggled his neck and head out of the mud to take a proper look at the wolfcub he and Delphine just saved. It was odd how no parents or siblings came back to get him....and he wondered if this was an abandoned runt of the littler...

Looking back at the flutter with a wide grin, he laid in the mud, still not moving as he took his small break. "Well Delphine.....if no one is coming back for him, I'll keep him for sure. I don't think mother would mind... and I'll need your help getting all this mud off of me later." With a tired leg he tried to fling some mud at his new friend.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:10 pm
"Come on, there was a bit of running water..." A bit of mud smacked her side. She glanced down at where it hit and shook her head. "I will give you that one."

She went and nudged him and the wolfcub, "Let's get you back to your area, Weasley. We can get cleaned up, all of us, and maybe dry off in a patch of sun." All in all she was happy with the day. She wouldn't be sizing for a while, but for the new friend that was made, it was well worth it.  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas