[PRP] Berries For All [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:29 am
"If I hunt for the pack and it's not soquili meat, they will have to kill it themselves." Aoba said. "I think fear is a healthy emotion to feel when faced down by a 'walker, whether they'd eat them or not." He liked how Praisia would think of things. But fear was something a soquili should always feel when around a walker. He wondered if he should teach her a lesson before they met the rest of the pack. It might save her life to feel a little fear. "Eat your fill of the deer. This will be enough to feed everyone."

WC: 102  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:09 am
"Oh, ok." She munched on some more, it was so good. "Okay im full, i really wish i tried this awhile ago, its so yummy and blood is so tasty. you should eat some to Aoba. I know you are hungry." She licked her lips, and wiped her mouth and was really feeling good about herself. "thank you for teaching me how yummy meat it, I still like berries, but i'm really into this meat and i love blood." She didn't know if thats normal, but really what is normal?

wc 90  

CryptidCat13

Blessed Kitten

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:17 am
He never thought he would find another mouth to feed this deer to. "Next time, I'll have you try the guts. It's the best part, better than blood." He smirked at her and started eating. He was not nearly as hungry as he had been when he started. Too much had happened and too much had changed. When he had had his fill, he lifted the deer onto his back, asking for help from Praisia to get it balanced properly. "I'll show you to the rest of the pack. Follow me." He did not wait for her to answer or accept, he just started on the path that would lead them there.

WC: 112  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces