RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was a certain freshness in the air when the first rays of sunlight awakened the pale stallion. For a brief moment upon waking he felt confused..sand stretched out before him. Then everything clicked back into place and that small bit of confusion faded, his eyes crinkling whilst his lips turned up into a sunny smile. The desert was still new to Tavshed, the small nuances of this land..this new season and his new love. Everything was as fresh as the spring breeze that even now tousled his short mane. Stretching delicately once up on all four hooves he moved as quietly as possible, holding back a giggle when he spied Meissa still asleep. Heart aching with warmth he didn’t even bother fighting the urge to burrow his face into the other stallion’s mane & neck. Smile hidden he let his soft voice try to urge the other to wake..nose giving little gentle nuzzles between words. “My..l-love? Spring is..is here. T-time to greet..greet the day Meissa.” The spark of joy that shot through him when he said the others name..it was addictive. Inwardly Tavshed said it a thousand times, nose continuing to nuzzle and muss at those long silken strands. It was tempting to just cuddle back up with the other, to get lost in his warmth. “You’re so w-warm. My strong..h-handsome mate..”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been some time since that first, fateful encounter with Tavshed and his son, Kian. Long enough that the frigid cold of the desert in the clutches of winter had finally started to give way to the milder temperatures that heralded the beginning of spring and that the rotation of the Earth kept the sands and scattered oases bathed in an almost magical golden glow for most of the day. It was the kind of setting that he'd been dying to share with his mate ever since the day they'd fallen for each other, eager to share the quiet beauty of his home the very moment he could.

Albeit it appeared that his mate had beaten him to the view.

It was a long moment before Meissa began to stir under the gentle nudges from Tavshed, sleep reluctant to loosen its hold on him when he was curled so close to his mate's warmth. Although it appeared that said warmth was no longer curled up with him. The first sign of him stirring properly was a heavy sigh, followed by a single golden eye peeking open to glance at Tavshed's face. There was just a moment of silence - a split second of something almost foreboding - and then all at once Meissa moved to flop his neck over his mate's, mouthing at his short mane and using a loose grip to roll onto his back and drag Tavshed back down onto the sand with him.

"Gotcha," he teased gently, hooking his front legs across Tavshed's shoulders with a satisfied grin.  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:15 pm
The sweet silence was broken by his love sighing..making a more teasing smile form in Tavshed’s lips. Before he could speak however the stallion found himself back in the sand, a delayed undignified squeak sounding. At least the sand kept the landing from hurting..it still was not super pleasant. Where others may have kicked up a fuss or complained Tav’s sweet laughter filled the space..eyes crinkling a bit with the width of his smile. “Darling.” Laughter petering off into soft giggles he let his muscles go mostly limp, nose bumping at Meissa affectionately. “W-where did all t…this energy..c-come from?” Ever since his son had dragged him out into the desert Tav had found it odd..Odd that his heart could ever feel this light. That finding love again would fill him with this many butterflies..it made his mind wander..would there be butterflies here in spring? Perhaps dear Kian had rubbed off on him, he felt a great stirring of curiosity to see the new season. To experience all of it with Meissa. Squirming with renewed energy he wiggled until his beloved moved to rise..giving the smallest playful pout when it took longer than he expected. “I-i wanna see it. S-since this is my new home. This is..is the first spring.” The first spring together. With a certain sparkle in his eyes as he moved to stand again..tail flicking as he booped Meissa’s nose with his own pale one. The world felt both far away and close at the same time..as if they were the only two that existed in this moment. Settling to brush their muzzles together in a more tender move meant to distract..his lips again rose in a smile..soft voice whispering in challenge. “Can’t c-catch me~” That sparkle in his eyes grew, body moving swiftly out into the bright wide open expanse of desert. Trying to be swift he felt the sand shift unexpectedly, the tiniest peal of laughter sounding before Tav fought to muffle it. Now that he was running full speed out into the open he could see where spring had indeed sprouted. The few creatures whom lived here and were not nocturnal darted away from his fumbling feet. “Sorry!” Quickly running out of breath the stallion was forced to slow to a trot and then he simply walked..eyes darting in search of his mate. “Where..o-oh where could y-you be?” Pretending to be at ease he bent to nibble at some small barely blooming plant..ears subtly trained to try and hear when Meissa would strike. With an inner mantra of ‘do not get too relaxed. Keep the fun going.’ Sadly each little brush of wind..and the smell of new things had him throughly distracted.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:16 pm
Tavshed's amused giggles were like music to Meissa's ears, and he took a long moment to just nuzzle into his mate, brushing the velvety front of his muzzle against the other stallion's cheek with a content smile. Eventually he leaned back to press their noses together in a brief affectionate gesture, flopping back onto the sand after he'd finished to gaze up at Tavshed, haloed by the golden light of the sun still low on the horizon.

"Am I not allowed to feel a little lively in the morning? Or must I be entirely dead to the world?"

He gave a dramatic flop, laying still for a moment before peeking an eye open with a grin. And, feeling his point had been sufficiently made, he loosened his legs from Tavshed's shoulders and rolled over to get his hooves under him, carefully getting to his feet and alternating stretching out his back legs with a content sigh. The comment of seeing the desert in the spring was enough to make his chest warm and fluttery - their first spring together. How unreal to think that he'd have such a milestone so shortly after his first spring, period.

But here he was, and in only moments he was chasing after Tavshed as he took off across the sands on awkward, fumbling hooves, nothing at all like the steady gate of his desert-raised mate. But Meissa was inclined to let the chase last, laughing as his scarves fluttered in his mane as they caught the wind, the bells he wore jingling loudly to proclaim his position to all in the desert. He really needed to get Tavshed some of his own - visible as he was on a clear day like this, if the wind picked up much more...

Well, that was something for later.

For now he took his chance to sneak up on Tavshed while he was distracted, tagging his flank with his nose. "Tag!" And just as quickly he raced past Tavshed with a laugh, flicking his tail up as he passed.  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:18 pm
There was something..magical about hearing the faint jingling of bells, before moving to the desert he had never heard such a beautiful sound. The sound meant home, it made his heart become impossibly warmer, softer. It led to an even greater distraction, so much so that he didn’t react at first when he was tagged. Not until he heard Meissa’s laughter, then his focus was solely on the other. Smile blooming again the paler of the pair rushed to give chase..hooves unreliable on the slippery sands. Watching Meissa elegantly trapeze across the land didn’t help. Poor Tav continued to be distracted..face twinging from how hard & how long he grinned. It was more than embarrassing but, eventually he got just within reach. Close enough to give his mates long flowing scarves the gentlest of nips followed by a delicate tug before he released it. “T-tag..ah. W-wait a moment..” Smiling between short puffs for air he waited for the other stallion to stop. Only then did he approach and lean against him. There side by side he heaved another greedy lungful of air in..mind wandering into less kind territory. It was the briefest flicker of doubt. How had he stumbled upon such a handsome young stallion? They’d led such different lives up until now. As time passed he was breathing a bit more calmly and mentally shook away any doubts..still leaning heavily against Meissa..content to stop chasing for now. Peaceful his eyes drifted around the desert again, nose idly poking into a certain someone’s scarf. Feeling the smooth silken fabric was another new thing that completely grounded Tavshed. Before only his familiar and little tiger plush could bring that sense of peace. Now his loves jingling bells, gorgeous long mane and silken scarves were the very best things in the world. “Mm. W-what should we..do? See something…new?” Despite the same gnawing curiosity Tav continued to insistently nuzzle at the fabric and Meissa’s hair. Feeling a repeat question bubble to the surface he more shyly spoke, hoof pushing at the shifting sand. “You..never r-really told me about the bells..can I k-know now?” Surely it wasn’t a secret but, he’d guessed his love was keeping their true meaning a surprise..or perhaps there was some other reason. Either way the ever sweet, distract-able stallion bent to examine the bells more closely. Not for the first time Tavshed gave them a light poke just to hear their tinkling jingle. The same blossom of warmth filled his chest, a little laugh escaping. “Truly you are the most handsome stallion in the desert. At least with…y-your bells I’ll n-never lose you.” Feeling a swirl of memories threatening to steal his smile he finally moved away, humming a light melody. “I know..I ask a-a lot of things. I..I just want to know everything a-about you. A-about my new home.”  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games