Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:02 pm
Daisicle
Magni looked around Breeheart Village as he entered, a delivery of silver packed into a slightly-oversized ruck situated on his back. He always made sure to grab the best of what he and his brother mined for these deliveries, made sure to make them extra special. After all, he was delivering to a very special pae... at least to him, anyways.

He gave the door of the shopfront two solid knocks before entering, his otherwise perpetually-grumpy expression softening as he did so. There was the lightest of smiles on his lips. His voice, although not altogether loud in volume, seemed to reverberate as he walked over to the counter. "By request of the Guild, I got a delivery of silver ore for one special Tiberius." Even now, after so many times, he still made this statement as a bit of a joke when he was visiting on business.

"Miss me honey bunny?"

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius hummed to himself as he moved around his workplace he heard two knocks on his shop front door, he tilted his head to the side and recognized it. The only pae that did that to his door was Magni. He watched him walk into the store and he leaned on his counter with a hand propping him up. "Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes," he told him with a polite chuckle. He took a few moments to look at the other before walking out from behind the counter to retrieve the package from him.

"Thank you for the delivery," he said holding his hands out to receive it, before taking a step closer to the other "Well, of course I miss you as always...my dearest," he said looking at him with subtle affection.

Daisicle
Magni had walked up to the countertop as he spoke and, upon reaching it, easily took off the pack to set it on the counter. He made sure to do so gently to not damage it. His eyes wrinkled slightly as Tiberius got closer, waiting for him to approach arms-length before reaching over to bring him in close. He wasn't one for public displays of affection... but they were the only ones here at the moment, and it had been far too long since he'd felt his touch, smelled his scent. Some time for recharge was in order.

His voice was soft as he whispered in his ear. "It's been too long - feels like the time goes by so slowly without you nearby." He pulled back to a more reasonable distance. "Have the letters gotten better to read? I'm still not great with that daemon script."

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius nodded his head agreeing “it has been too long… when you aren’t busy with deliveries, we should have some time together it is overdue” he said ,time spent together has been scarce since they were both busy. He lightly cupped the other’s cheek with a hand before he stepped away to a reasonable distance.

He chuckled lightly “they have been, but my days go by so slow when I don’t read them and it makes my day seem longer” he told the other with a soft smile, it was true though he did need to read them at least once during his day it reassured him that Magni still cared for him the way he does. “ it also reassures me that you care for me the way you always have cared for Me” he said with affection. He looked around to make sure they were the only ones present before planting a brief kiss on the other’s cheek and then stepping back again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:03 pm
Daisicle
"Way ahead of you - I told the Guild I'd be staying in town for a bit on R & R." He'd also conveniently left out -how- long exactly - he'd take the a**-chewing later if he needed to. If only Tiberius had been born a faun, they'd be able to spend every day together like this. But then he'd be a different Tiberius, and the one he loved was the one right here in front of him.

Magni offered a satisfied smirk at the little kiss. "Anything for you, Hun Bun - you know you can't get rid of me so easily." He returned to his rucksack and opened it up to reveal some smelted silver bars. Nothing out of the ordinary for the usual delivery. "So, you want these in the regular spot? I'll carry them over for ya. Faster I get done with this, faster I can get to spoiling you."

StarshineAngel01
"That's good to know, I'm not entirely sure what we are going to do but any time with you is enjoyable whatever it is" he told the other his eyes wandering down the entire length of his boyfriend's frame.

Tiberius grinned at Magni "oh I know, I have no intention of getting rid of you anytime soon" he said to the faun before nodding his head "yup, just put them in the usual place" he piped up, the majority of his silver deliveries were made by Magni himself so he knew where to put them.

Daisicle
Magni nodded and closed the ruck back up before swinging it over his shoulder with a bit of a grunt. "Roger that." He took a couple of minutes to go to said place and unload his materials before returning with a sack noticeably emptier than it had been prior - damn near entirely empty, in fact. He leaned his forearms against the counter and looked up at Tiberius. "So, when're ya getting off today... well, gettin' off working anyways." His little innuendo was fully intended, and his tail flicked behind him once as he expectantly gauged the other's reaction to it.

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius tapped his chin tentatively "well, I mean I technically run and keep the maintenance of the shop myself, so honestly, I can get off whenever I want. " he said to the other before thinking thoughtfully before looking at the faun, he lightly traced a finger down Magni's upper arm and followed it down the rest of his arm "What did you have in mind, If I told you I was getting off in the next 15-20 minutes?" he asked the other. He had full intent to enjoy his boyfriend's touch and presence completely.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:04 pm
Daisicle
Magni smirked and leaned in closer to Tiberius. "I was thinkin' I go leave my things at your place, take a quick shower... Then you and me could go make up for lost time, if you're picking up what I'm putting down." He let that hang in the air a moment before finishing with, "I got all the time in the world right now."

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius leaned forward as well closing some of the gap between the two of them before speaking up "I think, that is a good plan; do you want some company during that shower of yours?" he asked the other smirking a little himself. "I plan on captializing on all that time" he said with a seductive smile.

Daisicle
"Always" Magni winked at that before leaning forward to lightly bonk his forehead against Tiberius's and then stand up straight. "Well then, let's go. Time's a'wasting."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games