Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:04 pm
Daisicle
It was among the first couple of days that Iolyte was spending visiting the confectionary capital village of Breeheart. It was so very different from what she was used to, from the types of smells coming from the houses to the house designs themselves to even the vegetation - it was all so very new! And in a way only a child could pull off, she'd managed to slip away from her mother and was now wandering about, eyes wide and ears fully perked.

She paused as a new scent hit her to lift up her chin and sniff before looking around, very much interested in whatever she'd find at the end of the trail.

Wolfs Heart
Rilian often wandered around the village, she wasn't one to be kept up at home, and her parents were okay with it as long as she stayed near home or in the main part of the village. The sugary smells of the bakery were always particularly attractive to the child, and something smelled extra incredible today. Rilian stopped in front of the window opening for the bakery, but she was just too short to see in, even standing on the tips of her hooves. She fluttered her wings as hard as she could, but it was of no use.

That was when she got a bright idea for what could give her an extra lift to see inside. The little valk found a large rock on the border of the nearby path and began to push it towards the window. It was a slow process, being that she wasn't as strong as she was fast (or as fast as she would like to believe she was).

Daisicle
Iolyte, via her nose, started wandering towards where she presumed the delicious scent was when she saw another child that looked similar in age to her moving a rock towards... somewhere. Where that was wasn't immediately evident to the blue tot, but she was curious about it! She ran on over and up to the kid, stopping just before she would have gotten in the way. "What'cha doing?"

Wolfs Heart
Rilian was still shoving the rock when another child approached her. Rilian only guessed it was a child from the sound of her voice, she hadn't looked up from her task yet. "I'm..." She gave the rock a tiny shove with all her might. "Trying. To. See. In. Side. Better." The girl said each word in between pushes. When she finished talking she turned around and leaned her back against the rock, panting.

It was then she finally actually looked at the other child. She quickly caught her breath and said "Hi!" In a perky manner, as if she hadn't just spent a bunch of energy pushing a large rock a short distance.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:05 pm
Daisicle
Iolyte took little steps in sync with Rilian's pushes as she got her answer, her eyes not once leaving. It was probably amazing in its own right that she didn't trip on anything in the process. That said, not once did she actually offer to help, not even as the other child stopped to catch her breath. Instead, she just grinned and waved once she actually looked over. "Hey!" She waved and moved a bit closer. "That's a big rock!"

Wolfs Heart
"Yeah, it really is," she agreed. For a moment she wondered if it might be faster to find a smaller rock, but she was stubbornly committed to seeing this rock though. "I haven't seen you before..." Rilian said thoughtfully as she looked closely at the child .

Daisicle
Iolyte gawked a bit at the rock's sheer die before looking back to Rilian following her comment, then nodding. "I haven't seen you before either! I'm Iolyte, what's your name?"

Wolfs Heart
"My name is Rilian" she responded. She hopped on top of her rock and tried to see if she could see anything inside the bakery window, but she still had to move it across the other half of the path if she was going to really be able to see anything. She thought about asking the other girl for help. Rilian looked back at her, "Your mom a fauny too?" She wondered out loud.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:06 pm
Daisicle
"Nice to meet ya Rilian! That's a fun name to say~" She ran over to try and peak over the rock without getting kicked by her new buddy. "What's a fauny? My mom's a daemon!" She looked at her more closely. "Why are your wings so small? And why's your tail so funny-looking?"

Wolfs Heart
"A daemon?" Rilian didn't know what that was, and she didn't know how to describe a fauny either. "Kind of like me, but without the ear feathers," The girl reached up and flicked one of her own ear feathers. Why were her wings so small. Rilian frowned and ruffled her wings so that they looked bigger. "They're not small." She protested. Rilian momentarily gave up her quest to get the rock over to the bakery window as she was now feeling defensive. "And my tail is completely normal, what's up with /your/ tail."

Daisicle
"Oooooooh."

Iolyte turned her back towards Rilian's back to flex her own, bat-like wings. She wasn't trying to be mean or anything, honestly! She was just oh-so-curious. Io then shook her tush and her little pointed tail. "I've never seen a tail like yours though! Mine looks just like the other demons back home. "

Wolfs Heart
Rilian eyed the other girl suspiciously, still feeling defensive even if the other girl was acting chipper about it. "I didn't think demons were... Fuzzy..." But it wasn't like she had looked very closely at a demon's tail. She wouldn't have even cared if the other girl hasn't brought it up. Her guard lowered with a quick shrug of her shoulders, and she sounded less defensive when she spoke again. These sorts of things were quickly swept away in a child's mind. "My mom has a tail like mine."

That was enough chit chat from her for the moment, she couldn't forget her mission, getting this big, fat rock over to the window. She jumped down and started pushing on it again. "You want to help?" She asked, her voice becoming smaller than it was before, almost apologetic for the way she had gotten defensive.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:07 pm
Daisicle
Io turned back around. "My cousins are! And so are Papa A-door and Auntie Door-a!" Just them though - they were the only other fuzzy daemon that she'd met up to this point. "Oooh, okay." Small tails must be a faun thing.

She just watched as Rilian resumed pushing the rock. "D'ya need help?"

Wolfs Heart
"That's a lot of Doors..." Said Rilian thoughtfully. "Got any walls or windows?" She asked, pointing to the window she was trying to get the rock under. "Yeah, I could use some help." She admitted. "I just want to see what they're making that smells sooooo, so good." She sighed dramatically.

Daisicle
Iolyte tilted her head, slightly perplexed by the joke. "What do you mean? Why would Papa or Auntie have a wall or window?" It seemed the pun had gone completely over her head. Moving on. "I'm not very strong, but I -guess- I can help if ya need it." There were some delicious smells coming, just like Rilian had said... Io took a couple of steps closer and held out her hands in front of her. "Where should I push?"

Wolfs Heart
Rilian giggled, "Nevermind," she answered. She didn't understand why Iolyte's family were named after doors, but she didn't know how to get the other kid on the same page as her.
"I think a little bit will be just enough." Rilian said firmly, scooting over so that Iolyte had some space to stand next to her. Together they could push the same side. "Alright, you push that spot, and I'll push this spot. At the same time. 1.2.3. Go!"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:08 pm
Daisicle
Io nodded, a determined face filling her expression. If she was gonna do this, she was gonna put her all into it! She moved into the specified spot and placed her palms on the rock, glanced over at Rilian to confirm she was doing this correctly.

She looked forward and braced for the command.

"Go!" She repeated as she pressed forward and sunk her weight into it.

Wolfs Heart
Rilian smiled happily, she kind of enjoyed telling another pae what to do. Not only that though, with both of them pushing, the rock was actually making good progress. "Oh, we're doing it!" Rillian exclaimed as the rock slid more easily across the path. It wasn't long before the rock was sitting beneath the window. "Woo hoo! Good job Iolyte!" She stopped pushing and climbed on top of the rock, leaving a space for her new friend.

Daisicle
Iolyte has little beads of sweat forming as she pushed in what might have been her first form of exertion... Well, ever. She breathed out heavily, then looked over at the rock, then Rilian as she was hit with a rush of pride - look what they'd done! It really -did- move! "Woah!!! Good job Rilian!"

Noticing the open spot, she grinned and joined Rilian on the rock

Wolfs Heart
It felt good to be standing up here on this rock with a new friend. Rilian felt quite the sense of accomplishment as she peered into the bakery window and eyed the sweets she had been smelling. "Thanks for helping me." And thus a young friendship was born.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games