Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Of Idiot Knights and Joyful Runs (Tobias & Evonne)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is PRP between Sir Tobias Misae (Keantha) & Lady Evonne Misae (Phail Ninja).

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 2:44 pm
There were two things Sir Tobias Misae knew to be the truest facts in the world (well besides water being wet and the sun rising in the East), that he loved his family with all of his being...and said family mostly considered him an idiot. He was the 'fun' uncle, the court jester to his siblings knights and ladies, and the reason his father's mane was going white. Thankfully neither of these facts really changed much about the other. He loved and doted on his siblings, his mother, and all his niblets and they fondly called him an idiot, but he was their idiot. This wonderful spring morning brought Toby in search of one of his siblings to pester. It had been too many days since he annoyed one of them into laughter, and with the brightness all around, it buoyed the playful stallion's spirits.

Similarly, there were exactly two things in the world that Lady Evonne Misae knew to be the absolute truth: one, that she was destined to be a knight. She trained long and hard every single day, working to prove herself to her family, and even more importantly to herself. Even now, as she held a branch in her mouth pretending it to be a sword, she practised each motion she had learned rigorously. A thrust here, a parry there, and a jab to finish. Every motion she committed to memory, training her muscles over and over, hoping that one day it wouldn't take this much concentration, and that it would be as simple as breathing - just a reflex, a well honed weapon to defend the defenceless. That was her ultimate dream. Oh, and of course, two: that her brother was, naturally, an idiot.

Bright red ears perked as he heard the faint grunts and huffs of exertions that could only be from one of his siblings training (at least in this area). He picked up his pace, a bright and goofy grin on his muzzle as he wiggled his way thought a bush rather than go over or around it. Sure it left pieces of leaves and bark in his long white hair and shawl, and maybe it left some of his feathers ruffled up but that was a small price to pay. Ooooo even better! It was one of his own group sibs and not one of the older ones! They looked at him with disapproval for his antics at times, at least his close born sisters and twin were amused by his antics. "Evie!" He called happily.

Her movements were growing slower as she got more and more tired, but she persevered through it. After all, had you really done a thorough training session if you hadn't even broken a sweat yet? Thrust. Parry. Parry. Sweep left. Jab right. Overhead. Thrust. Evie? For a moment her concentration was broken, pausing in her stride to figure out where she'd been thrown off. Oh. Of course. She stubbornly went back to her motions, refusing to accept the interruption, even if truth be told she could have used the break. "Whaddaya want, Toby?" she mumbled around the branch in her mouth, breath panting between each word. Knights weren't distracted by anything, after all!

"What ya doing?" Oh like he didn't know what she was doing, training was all his siblings seemed to do. Even his elderly parents still trained. "Never mind all that, you should come with me! I found the prettiest meadow and it's filled with all these flowers I have never seen before!" His smile was bright and happy despite how grumpy she seemed to be at him being there. "It's beautiful!!" He flicked his wings before grinning teasingly "I could try and fly you again." That was an foal hood incident that was Not Spoken About.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She retorted, acting all offended that he had dared to interrupt her. But her anger was really superficial - it was a bright morning and she'd pretty much reached the end of her session. Still, you had to snap at Toby - it was the rule - especially if you didn't actually mean it. She dropped the stick to the ground, giving her muscles a good stretch out. "You know, Toby, maybe you should do some more work and less flower gazing. Got to take advantage of the peace and quiet!" She teased, knowing that he would never. But it did sound tempting... "Fiiiiiiine. I guess I can make some time." She walked up to him and promptly head butted him in the chest. "Don't you even dare try!"

Laughing happily when she gave in, he nipped at her ears for the head butt, "Aww c'mon! Just cause you fell off my back that once doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying!" He had always felt bad his sisters couldn't fly like Gabriel and him so he had tried as often as he could to 'fly' with them. Their father finally forbid it after a fall nearly left both foals with broken limbs and cemented Toby's idiot status in the family. Still that she was agreeing to spend time with him made the big stallion happy and he 'returned' the headbutt as an affectionate nudge against her neck before taking off at a trot. "C'mon! It's a little bit this way! Past the creek." The creek...which was several miles away. Oof he was such a block head!!

Evonne couldn't help but laugh at his brush off of the incident. Toby's joy was slightly infectious, even if she didn't always want to admit it. An idiot for sure, but her lovable idiot at least. "I'm not sure I just fell off your back. I seem to remember an almost broken neck that might have had something to do with it..." She gave him a sly wink but then sped up to match his pace. Adventuring with her brother was always fun, and well... surely one morning not training wouldn't ruin her chances of knighthood... "Toby, do you mean the creek that's ages away?" Her voice turned scathing for a second, but then she perked up. "I guess it's endurance training for both of us then!" She sped up into a fast trot, flicking him with her tail teasingly as she passed by.

"Huh, guess it is!" Still he gave her a goofy smile that turned into a laugh as she trotted past, hurrying to catch up with her. "Aww it's not training Evie!" He protested not even breathing hard as he kept pace with her easily, "It's just a run in the woods with your favorite brother!" He winked before nimbly leaping over a downed log without looking. What was this?? Was he actually more aware of his surroundings than he seemed? No that couldn't be, could it? Yup, there he went right into a bush. Never mind, he was still a clutz. Laughing he shook himself free ignoring the sticks and leaves in his mane with a wink, "There! A snack for later!"

Unfortunately, Evonne was much more tired after her morning workout and couldn't keep up the pace for long. Plus, Toby had wings, and she was sure that that meant he was somehow cheating. She hadn't quite figured out the how yet, but she was sure he had a sneaky way. Still, she stubbornly clenched her jaw and pushed harder, working to keep up with her brother. That is, until he bailed right over into a bush. A bush that had been in full sight. A bush that no sane Soquili would ever have crashed into. She broke her pace, bursting out in a fit of laughter. "Toby, I'm going to be honest with you, I'm not convinced anyone will ever think you're a good snack." She paused. "Well, maybe a kalona... or a walker..."

"Nah, I meant like this." Snaking his head around, he plucked a mouthful of leaves from his own mane and started eating them, his eyes dancing with mischief and delight. More than anything he loved making his siblings break their ultra-serious personas and laugh a bit. They were all so tough all the time, they needed to smile more, that was his mission in life. He pranced to her side, playfully offering up his neck garden, "Want some?? They are all fresh green spring leaves! Sooo tasty!" He knew he was asking to get nipped but he just couldn't help himself.

Evonne could feel herself relaxing - after all how could you not around Toby? "Well, if you're offering." She gave him a cheeky, toothy grin - just so he knew exactly what was coming his way - and gave him a sharp n** on the neck. "Mmm. Not sure on this flavour. Blech. Think these leaves might be a little past their prime..." She teased with a snort. "Now, where's this beautiful meadow I was promised?"

"Betrayed!!" He gasped dramatically, staggering as if her n** had been a mortally wounding bite before grinning brightly, "Just over here." He headed off again at an easier trot this time, not making her work hard to keep up. After just a few minutes, the tree line suddenly ended into a massive meadow washed in every color there was. Fresh blossoms of all kinds carpeted the field as if a rainbow had broken open in the sky and pour itself onto the ground. His smile turned from goofy to warm and gentle as he turned his head to gaze at her, "Beautiful huh? I wanted to share it with you." Yes, there were two facts as true as the sun. Toby was an idiot and all things good in his life he would share with those he loved best.

Evonne stepped into the field, her eyes marvelling at the carpet of flowers. Every colour danced before her, a startlingly beautiful sight. She closed her eyes for a moment, allowing the sun to warm her face as she took a deep breath. The floral aroma was a delightful fragrance, easing all her worries instantly. A happy smile crossed her features, "Wow, this is beautiful. Thanks, Toby." Indeed, two facts were definitely true: one day she would reach her goal and become a knight; and she loved her idiot of a brother.

Total Word Count: 1,707  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out