Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] LIke Flames Dancing In The Dark (Revontulet & Howdan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:31 pm
(This is a PRP for ~Latonia de la Courtel~ with Askuta Moschata Revontulet and Saint Vis with Howdan Jackson Lanterna-Scarecrow. Please do not post here unless you are invited.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teepees: Lat // Vis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:32 pm
It had been several months since AskĂșta Moschata Revontulet had bid farewell to her three traveling companions, a rather unorthodox group of stallions she'd encountered in the fall and spent significant amounts of time with through the winter. When their paths crossed in the spring, new paths of travel before their feet with the melting of snow and the reawakening of the land, they had agreed to pursue their own interests and destinies. However, to Revontulet's way of thinking they were all bound in a strange way, fate's design keeping the threads of their individual lives closely gathered. They may not be wound tight into a singular thread at the moment, but there would be a time in the future they'd be rewoven again... All she had to do was wait for the overlap.

And she did believe that- still felt it deep in her soul- held the idea close to her heart... But that had been early spring, and now the days had drifted into summer rising, the warm weather beginning to creep across the land. Early showers had led to a flourishing burst of flowers, and now those flowers threatened to melt in the fierce sun, like lingering snowdrifts. Not that the Ceryenei mare could blame them, it was very much in her own interest to stay out of the sun's gaze in the rush of midday. She was more one for reveling in sunsets, in the retreat of light and the creeping of the evening... When the day cooled and the stars began to dance, and she felt more herself and part of the universe than she did with a fierce burning orb overhead. No, noon was for napping, and the night was for dancing.

"And maybe fall will be time for reunions," she mused, thinking of her companions. "For that was our season, and I see no reason to break with tradition. Never mind that I am declaring it a tradition from the start, and demanding that fate complies in the form of a repeat... Fall is the season of friendship, for me, so I can only assume that I will see them as summer wanes..."

In the meantime, perhaps she would make a new friend, or two? It would do her no good to return to her companions and have nothing to show for her abandonment. "Just think of what they would say to hear such a thing... No, it would never do. At least two friends, I think... To show my time has not been frittered away."

She had goals, and with a bit of work, she'd have a plan... and with a plan, well, surely success would follow?

Revontulet Wordcount: 445  

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas