Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Always On the Mind (Cosette x Zarimunia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`raze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:13 pm
Cosette rested her head against the (somewhat) cool bark of the tree. It had been a while since she had raised foals, and though she helped raise the fillies and colts of her children... her own were always a bit extra. Calore had been a wild child that day to the point where her eldest son Marius got fed up, grabbed his hair by the neck with his teeth and dragged him off to give her a break. He had muttered something about him 'not being another Zevach', which if she had the energy would have cracked her up. Calore's energy reminded her a lot of her other eldest son. Something in her eyes must have given away how tired she was because she didn't have to say anything when Calore came back home completely covered in mud from head to toe, his white mane absolutely soiled.

She didn't remember needing breaks before from her kids, but the silence was beautiful. She could clearly hear the birds chirping in the still summer air and the sound was just delightful. Was she getting too old for this? Her thoughts were quick to wander from the serenity of silence back to her own chaotic life. No no, not yet. She swallowed hard as she glanced down at her stomach, knowing very well another brood was on it's way, and much more than the one lone foal that Calore was.

"You're not old Cosette you're just tired," She laughed to herself, keeping her head against the tree as she tried to focus back on the quiet of the day. It had been a while since she had seen Zevach, but the boys in the family often had wanderlust and only came home when they absolutely needed to. She was lucky Marius had come to visit just as Calore was getting into his rebellious (curious?) stage. What was he up to? How was his family?

Tired and beat, family was always on Cosette's mind.

Word count: 330

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:09 pm
Zarimunia hadnt felt the wind on her face in what seemed like ages, the cool air rushed through her mane and feathers as she enjoyed the bit of freedom that flying allowed her. Her beloved was off somewhere, probably training, she thought with a roll of her eyes and a laugh into the wind.

Gazing down at the land as she flew over it, she spotted familiar colors. Was that his mother? Zarimunia felt a twang of guilt, as it had been sometime since she had visited her mother in law.

Turning back towards where she had spotted the mare, Zarimunia found a nice little spot to drop down to from the air, pulling her wings in as her hooves touched the soft and warm earth. She gave her mane a shake out, she knew it had to look like a mess due to flying with such long locks.

She headed in the direction of the older mare, her eyes narrowing in on the swollen belly and for a small moment she felt a twang of longing, her own foals had grown into adults long enough for her to toy with the idea of having another set. Hopefully with less zest she thought with a snort, nothing that came from her beloved Zevach, would be without any sort of fire, not that she didnt have her own rival spark of passion.

She snorted to herself, lets be honest she thought. Any children they had would be handfuls for the rest of the world, and she felt no shame in that honestly. "Cosette?" She called out, just in case she had been mistaken, she wouldnt admit it to her mate but her eye sight was starting to fade on her.

Word count - 289  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

`raze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:26 pm
The voice was vaguely familiar - one she had not heard in a while. It took her a moment to place it, but turning around and landing her red eyes on the brightly colored mare was all she needed to connect it all in her head. "Oh! Zari!" Funny how things worked, she was just thinking about Zevach and here was his mate! Cosette moved quickly as if she had not just been exhausted moments ago to nudge her nose against that of the bright mare's.

"Oh I could ask you a million questions," She laughed softly. Something about seeing her breathed new life into her. "But the most important one is how are you? How is your family?" She looked over Zari's face before subtly glancing to see if Zevach was in tow behind her, though knowing her son, he was probably off training or on some new adventure. She often did not see her sons glued to their mates sides and vice versa.

"Marius was just here, but he took Calore for a bath -- oh, well, that's news in itself, but please give me the update on you!"

word count: 189

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:42 pm
The warm hued mare, nosed the other back affectionately as she smiled. "Im am well, all considering I have no idea where your son is currently off to. I miss him, but I know he'll return just the moment before I am ready to hunt him down and drag him back." She adored Zevach, their love had been one to slowly grow over time, and while she did love spending time with her mate, she was not his cage and allowed him his freedom.

Well for the most part she thought with a smirk, if he dared step out on her. Well she would fully help his brother, in whooping his tail all over the land. Not that, that was important.

Zarimunia stepped back and took in the pale mare. "Look at you! Keeping it fun still I see!" Zarimunia teased softly. "Twilight must be so excited. You glow more than the moon in the night sky." She remembered all too well feeling like she was the size of the moon while she was pregnant.

"It's good that Marius is here to lend a hoof. What can I help with? I am more than happy to be of help." She tossed her mane back out of her face, those long strands always seemed to find their way back into her face.

word count 221  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

`raze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:55 pm
Cosette smiled warmly at the thought of her son. "That tracks with him. He's a lot like his father in that respect. Always on the go but they always come home." She chuckled at the thought of Zari pulling Zevach back home by his mane just as Marius had yanked poor Calore away earlier. They were a passionate, lively pair, and Cosette could plainly see the love and trust between them. She also liked how much personality and energy Zai oozed - though Cosette had love for the softer spoken, more meek mares in her company she knew Zevach needed someone with more zest.

Cosette flushed at Zarimunia's words, glancing at her belly and quickly away. "Haha well love keeps us young I guess!" She cleared her throat, unsure of how to react. "Twilight has an adventure, comes home, and I end up with foals. It's our routine. I just don't remember it being this exhausting." She shook her head lightly. "But that's very kind of you to say - I feel like a watermelon about to burst and I could sleep for a week. Calore.... He was born not too long ago and he is a miniature Zevach. I'm glad Marius is here too, I'm so grateful he comes by every month. We're just lucky he and his mate aren't too far off. They don't answer the call to travel like you guys."

"You just drop out of the air and offer help, my own personal guardian angel." Cosette looked at Zarimunia affectionately. "Honestly the biggest help you can be is to keep me company, tell me how your kids are doing.... anything honestly. The longer I stay here, the longer Marius has to entertain Calore." Cosette wasn't mischievous by any means, but the longer Marius had to be occupied with Calore, the longer she would catch up with her daughter in law.

word count: 312

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:09 pm
Zarimunia nodded her head in agreement, "They always come home, thats what keeps me solid honestly. Knowing that at the end of it all, he will come home and we can be together once again until the wanderlust calls one of us away again. Generally him but I cant let him have all the fun." She winked with a laugh.

Zari smiled at her mother in law and nodded her head, "I mean, at least he follows through on the routine." She laughed, she liked her father in law, she had met him once as a small foal, and learning to fly still. "You've had your hooves full with their older siblings, Im sure that while your tired yes, that you can handle them better than anyone else could." She flicked her tail, she wasnt sure if she could be as poised and collected as her mother in law, not that there was anything wrong with that, oh no no, not at all. But Zari was like the wind she loved to be in, born to be free and dance on the breeze.

"I am happy to be of help at anytime, traveling around sometimes brings me pretty close." She adjusted her wings. "And these guys can bring me in a quick moment if you needed." With a laugh she smiled at the older mare. "Im sure Marius is loving his time with his sibling." She grinned. "Ah well, Zindayia is doing well. She is not the adventure that Zevach or I am, but she is just a gem. As for the other two, well they wander even more than we do and sadly, they hardly come to visit. Which reminds me, when I see your son, hes getting a kick right in that bum of his and he will be coming to see you for sure! " she shook her head. "That stallion, I swear."

word count 315  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

`raze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:21 pm
"I knew I liked you." Cosette giggled at the offer to kick Zevach. If it wasn't Marius admonishing him it was his mate. In her heart of hearts Cosette new Zevach cared, but he had a whole life to live and home would always be there for him to come back to. Cosette glanced at Zarimunia's wings, "You know what, why don't you come back to the mountain with us. Calore hasn't seen one blessed with wings yet. He doesn't believe Marius when Marius says half his kids can coast the skies, just calls him a liar. And now that I know that you come by this way I'll be keepng an eye out for you in the sky like my own personal bright angel."

Cosette started to walk in the direction back to where she and her family called home, rejuvenated by the time spent with her son's mate.

word count: 150
total word count: 1806

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces