Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:58 pm
User Image

Cosette and Twilight had finally welcomed their third set of children, nestled into their baskets safe and sound. While momma was recovering from the labor, Twilight wanted to surprise his mate with the best present he could think of...trying to bring their family back together for a visit and to share in the news that they had new members to add to their beloved family. So in secret he tried to find as many of their kids, grandkids and so forth to spread the news down the line that he hoped they could return for a visit back in their mountain home.

** This is an OPR to anyone who has a member of Twilight and Cosette Lineage. Please ping either myself of 'Raze so we can add you to the list here to get RP bonus! **

Current Cast:

Tirokio: Twilight, Zevach, Zaiella, Aiolos
'raze: Cosette, Marius, Calore, Cicely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Who would have thought keeping a secret would be so hard? Twilight had always been one of his own pace, the call of the wanderer oft too hard to quell, even if now a days those adventures were slowly becoming shorter and shorter. No longer was he gone for months or even half a year at a time, but perhaps it was his age or the pull on his heart that he felt the need to be home even more so now that they had little hooves abound. To be with his beloved and to spend the sunrise and sunset at her side along with their surprise addition of another young foal to add to their family.

....even if now he was also spending the middle of the night with her as she had been uncomfortable with foals more often than not now that their time together had resulted in their secondary surprise that his mate was with foals again!

Mid morning had arrived, stretching out his back and shaking his mane before he turned back to his beloved. Three little baskets nestled in the cave they had reared all of their children in, their devoted mother never too far. He smiled, she really was the best when it came to their kids and even after their fourth pregnancy he was still in awe of her, of what she went through to bring their family to fruition. Slowly making his way over he nudged her cheek, giving it a tender nuzzle with his snout as he gave a smile. "Would you like to step out for a drink, my dear? You haven't been to the stream all morning." Twilight noted, "I promise they wont pop while you are out or i'll hold the lids down myself..." A small chuckle, despite being excited to see the little foals himself too.

However it didn't take long for his eyes to shift to their tuckered little boy, slowly crusting over with mud as he dozed. "Besides, you'll want to get a drink before its bath time, i'll take him over this afternoon but last time he somehow ended up muddying the shore of our deep spot." The stallion gave a low chuckle, in the back of his mind wondering if all those years of putting mud on his hair to unhealthily cope with his traumas and nightmares had somehow manifested in a child now covered in it as a jab of karma. Yet one look at Calore's smiles and he knew it was perhaps just a full circle, a good kind of circle.

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items