Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:13 am
Disclaimer

I have a terrible memory and if you see a SoA I've plotted with you, please reach out and let me know! I'm making this thread in an attempt to keep all my ducks in a line and as much as I love Discord, I lose stuff on there VERY frequently. If the plot is very old I apologize, those are the ones I've forgotten the most and my plans for the SoA may have changed due to muse shifts.

That being said, below are my SoA that are currently looking for things: general plots, friends, enemies, flings, mates, prides, anything and everything you can think of!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:14 am
Spotlight SoA
These SoA have high muses at the moment and they will shift through here as the urge to play them sees fit.

User Image

Ahadi | Hu Daiyu
Looking for: Plots, visiting other prides
Not looking for: Death, mates, flings

Ahadi is an Ambassador in the Tianxia and as such her job is to strengthen alliances with prides that are already friendly with her home as well as test the waters with new ones. I'm looking for all sorts of RP with her, from dangerous encounters in the rogue lands to friends or rivals within the Tianxia. If you have any prides/packs/etc that you'd like her to visit hit me up! She's always willing to forge a new bond with any creature. She truly enjoys learning about new places as well as the customs and traditions they hold.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:15 am
Gods

User ImageBidii
Goddess of Zeal {great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective}
True neutral
Official mortal form is a wild dog
Approved powers

Looking for: Mortal flings, god mate, plots
Not looking for: Death

Bidii spends most of her time down in the mortal realm. She enjoys nothing more than interacting with mortals and influencing them based off their own desires. She is bubbly and extroverted and some may call her intense, which she very well can be. She will help someone looking to overthrow a pride just as quickly as she'll help someone searching for their lost cubs: she has no sense of good or evil and will do whatever is most 'fun' in the moment.

Notes: I'd like for her to have a few mortal flings before 'settling down' with a god as a mate, though she won't mind if he continues to fling with mortals so long as he doesn't mind if she does the same. If you have a SoA without parents and you'd like for her to be their mother, reach out for approval and I'll do so. Her powers are as follows:
Temporary Powers:
Zealous Radius: SoA within close proximity to Bidii will find themselves very motivated and eager to see a project done or an idea brought to fruition. The effect lasts only for about a day, but if Bidii gives them a token to carry around, it will last for three.
Infectious Words: If a token is given to a SoA, any other SoA within that Soa's presence will be motivated to help the SoA with the token. They have to be within earshot of the SoA, though. Once they leave that area any desire to help will disappear. The token wears out after three days and only works for one goal/idea. The SoA with the token can't decide they want to usurp the leader of a pride one day and then take down an elephant the next.

Permanent Power:
Zealot: Much like her temporary power, but it remains until Bidii lifts it or another god that can counter the curse/blessing. It drives the affected SoA endlessly towards one idea or goal, leaving room for little else in their mind. They become completely consumed with the desire to see their idea or goal met. If asked for this, Bidii considered it a blessing and will remove it once the goal is achieved. If she feels someone needs to learn a lesson for one reason or another, she considers it a curse and won't remove it until the lesson has been learned.

User ImageAnhunanol
God of Selflessness {concern more with the needs and wishes of others than with one's own}
Neutral Good
Official mortal form is a lion
Approved powers

Looking for: Plots, god mate (possibly one in the works)
Not looking for: Flings, death

Quiet and shy, Anhunanol is very wary around mortals. He heard stories about mortals trying to kill gods and recently ran into a group that tried to do just that to him. That being said, whenever a mortal needs help he will be there to carry their burdens.

Notes: Anhunanol does have approved powers and they are as follows:
Temporary
Let Me Help: When within eyesight of Anhunanol, SoA are influenced to help others and expect nothing in return. The effect ends when Anhunanol is no longer within sight.
Ask and Ye Shall Receive: If someone needs help of any kind, Anhunanol will come to aid them as best he can. The request doesn't need to be said as a prayer and offerings don't need to be made, but it does need to be spoken out loud. He will help the SoA within the limits of his physical and magical powers. He can save a cub that fell down a ravine, but he can't make water appear in the middle of a desert.
Permanent
Carry the Load: Anhunanol can take the curse placed on one SoA and bear the effects for the duration intended by the original god up to 6 months (or whatever the cooldown for using this power is). The SoA that was cursed is freed from the effects at no cost to him/herself.

User ImageMeishin
Goddess of Superstition {a widely held but unjustified belief in supernatural causation leading to certain consequences of an action or event, or a practice based on such a belief}
Neutral Good
No official mortal form
Approved powers

Looking for: Plots, god flings (maybe), god mate (maybe)

Meishin is mysterious and a little off-putting to some, though she doesn't mean any harm. Fairly neutral when it comes to mortals, she's more the type to stand by and watch how things unfold rather than meddling with mortals affairs. She finds they get themselves going more than well enough on their own.

Notes: Meishin is still a bit of a mystery to me because I haven't played her much (which is fitting given her personality) and I think she'll be a bit picky when choosing a fling or mate. Come help me figure her out! Her powers are as follows:
Temporary Powers:
Very Superstitious: When Meishin is near a SoA, that SoA has a sense of unease settle over them that persists until Meishin is no longer nearby.
Believing in Things You Don't Understand: When Meishin is in the area, a SoA's personal superstitions appear more frequently/they feel the need to perform routines or rituals they associate with their superstitions. For example, if they think the sight of a black hare is an omen of death, they'll see black hares far more frequently than usual. Or if they think eating the heart of an enemy will bring them extra strength, they'll have the urge to seek out and slay their enemies to gain that 'power'.

Permanent Power:
Mind Games: Meishin can curse or bless prides/individuals as she sees fit. Her blessing or curse will cause the SoA/pride to see any good or bad circumstance as a direct result of their superstitions and can turn a non superstitious SoA/pride into a superstitious one. For example, if a pride brings down an elephant during a hunt and a flood hits their lands soon after, they will associate the elephant kill with the flood and will never hunt elephants again for fear of bringing about another flood. Curses can be lifted by gods with the power to do so. Often times the very superstitious will seek her out for her blessing, though she's rather hard to come by when actively being sought. It's said if you catch a pale waterbuck with a rainbow mane and a star on his forehead that Meishin will appear to grant you your request.

User ImageAbonsam
God of Misfortune {bad luck; an unfortunate condition or event}
Neutral Evil
No official mortal form
Approved powers

Looking for: Plots, god flings (maybe), god mate (maybe)

Abonsam is still a work in progress personality wise since he's so new, but the general idea for him is a guy no mortal really wants to be around and he likes having that reputation.

Notes: In terms of flings or a mate I have no idea what he'd be looking for or mesh well with, so RP would have to take place to figure out if they're compatible. I really need to get a grip on his personality before settling on anything, but it's a possibility. His powers are as follows:
Temporary Powers:
Rain on Your Parade: Wherever Abonsam goes, misfortune is sure to follow. His passive effect on SoA, places, etc is mild and easily overlooked, but the longer he stays the more they pile up and become obvious. The player can determine what sort of misfortune their characters experience, be it a missed kill, a stubbed toe, or anything fairly minor in nature. When Abonsam leaves the area the effect goes with him, not lingering. He has no control over this power and cannot stop the minor misfortunes from happening nor intensifying in nature.
That's Unfortunate: A less intense version of his permanent power, Abonsam can curse individual SoA, prides, and land as he sees fit to be in a constant state of misfortune. He has no control over what that misfortune is unless he pairs up with another god to amplify their own powers and domain. If cursing without a fellow god in play, Abonsam can tailor the misfortune to the player's request so long as it's not stepping into another god's domain. This curse is limited to 3 days maximum, but can be removed by Abonsam or a god who can remove curses before the three days are up.

Permanent Power:
That's Rough, Buddy: Abonsam can curse individual SoA, prides, and land as he sees fit to be in a constant state of misfortune. He has no control over what that misfortune is unless he pairs up with another god to amplify their own powers and domain. If cursing without a fellow god in play, Abonsam can tailor the misfortune to the player's request so long as it's not stepping into another god's domain. This curse can be lifted by Abonsam or another god with the power to remove curses, otherwise it will follow the SoA, pride, or remain upon the land for good.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:16 am
Prides

Aérastouvíos

User ImageAyawamat

Looking for: Plots, flings, mate
Not looking for: Leaving the pack, death

Aya is...well. He's special. He tries very hard, he really does, but everything he does seems to fall a bit flat. He looks up to and listens to his sister and won't do anything unless she tells him to. Aya is clumsy and loud and, while deep down he has a sweet demeanor, keeps a tough air about him to scare off potential threats. He takes the role of 'big dumb muscle' to his sister's 'evil genius' mind.

Notes: He joined the pack after becoming separated from his sister and has been thriving there. Still a follower and a bit of a goof, but he's less likely to try to play the tough guy card he used to play in his younger days.

N'ezi-ozu

User ImageAthumani

Looking for: Plots, mate
Not looking for: Death, new pride

Athumani is currently not a very fun guy to be around. His brother was selected to become an Amoosu when they were cubs and he hasn't gotten over the jealousy since. Withdrawn, prickly, and grumpy, Athumani is going to need a lot of work to help him get over his issues with his brother.

Notes: I'm really looking for someone who can help pull him out of the mental state he's been in for his whole life, essentially. There's a good guy under there, it just has to be dug out and healed.

Bahari'mtoto
User ImageTane

Looking for: Plots, flings, mate, new pride

Charmer, flirts with anything that moves, adventurous, curious, a bit of a daredevil, likes toeing the line.

Notes: For flings to happen, Tane will need to leave the Bahari. He's not opposed to doing so but it would need to take a good plot to take him away.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:17 am
Rogues

User ImageKitwana

Looking for: Plots, pride, mate

Kitwana puts his honor before everything else, even if he knows he'll end up getting the short end of the stick. He believes females should be the cub raisers and den keepers, but has a healthy respect for them. Anti-hybrid to the extreme, he'd probably try to kill any he saw, not finding them worthy of life.

Notes: Kitwana has killed in the past and he's willing to do it again should you have any SoA that need to be offed, especially if they're a hybrid. He carries ideals from his old pride (Stormborn) with him and I don't see him changing his mind in terms of females. He treats females with the utmost respect, but expects them to be the homemakers. If you have a female that wants to try to prove him wrong you're more than welcome to offer them, just know I can't see him shifting his beliefs.

User ImageRuna

Looking for: Plots, pride, fling, mate

Runa is a steadfast and stalwart lioness. Her goal in life is to become everything her mother wants her to be - independent, strong, and respected. She can be a bit standoffish and doesn't care much for affection but she loves her family dearly and would do anything for them.

After the power change in the Stormborn Runa stuck it out for a bit to see if things would change, but when it became clear that females were going to continue to be looked over simply because of their gender she left. She's doing well on her own in the rogue lands but really is searching for a place to call home.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:19 am
Blank Slates
Anyone here can be tailored to fit plots and/or personalities. They have never been RP'd and are ready for some life!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:29 am
Hello Lutz!

For Ellika and Calder, or any of your SoA looking to find a new home in a combat heavy pride, I'd like to offer up the Tani'Ajiri. Plot wise, my former stormborn captain, Don, has recently left the pride in search of something else. He has a small group of former stormborn who has left with him: Magnus, Gala, Thokk, Dreyri-bein, and his daughter Johari, that he will be leading to the Tani'Ajiri. If any of your SoA would like to join up with him in the roguelands before they make their way there, Don would be open to accepting them. Most of these characters, except for Magnus and Gala as they're a mated pair, are open to flings or mates as well if you have anyone interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:16 pm
Halwyn - maybe with my Bahari singer? [ Harmonia] ?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:56 pm
Jovi of Shadows

-puts all my teal ex-SB in the Tani- XD I was thinking about putting Ellika and Calder there, Ellika is Skadi's half sister, and I'm pretty sure they don't even know the other exists -laughs- I'll definitely toss them that way!

Chi Sohma

What's she like? :3c Hal is a blank slate so I could shape him to fit her nicely.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:40 pm
Im sorry I have to change it to her mother,
her mother doesnt have no one since their father. Harmonia I forgot is already mated to the brother of your boy and I totally forgot since I lost his adult image, T___T

But Israfel is a singer and dancer. She likes to entertain the little ones and big ones to let loose and be more carefree. She also had acquired during one of her searches outside some drums and empty turtle shells etc to make music with. When she isn't singing and dancing, she is soft spoken and whimsical. She thinks of the brighter side of things except when it comes to the kizi since they cubnapped two of her cubs during the meta. She is trying to forgive but its hard for her. Anyhow she has been in the bahari for a while and her kids all made a name for themselves so she is alone again.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:14 pm
I'm willing to give it a shot, though the fact that one of her children is paired up with one of his siblings is a little odd XD; I have other Bahari if she's looking for a mate though! Tane, who I posted already, and then Banco and Kerberos are also available~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:52 pm
Maybe Tane? What’s his personality?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:34 am
But I do think we have a Kizi x Bahari couple with my Kei of Izzy's litter:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you are down for that still? If not, he is pansexual like most of my pets. Its whoever meshes well with him. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:27 am
As for Bidii:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lunarence, Son of the God of infatuation? He isn't as flirty as his father, but he feels out of place with his current pride. He is a slave, and his visions make him feel even more out of place. Since he does have the God of Infatuation as a dad, he has crushes but he is doomed to never speak his mind. He does is pretty withdraw and feels all he will ever be is a slave. Sending him as a fling or a power usage!
[ Prior stage to see his wing marking ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seve, prefers guys attention as mates, but he wants a litter so he can have a family. Seve acts tough because he was in the brotherhood pride. But really he is soft with his mates.
His tentative/possible mate choices would be either of these two I still cant decide since im still roleplaying them. But if she could mother a litter from his mate if possible, if not that is fine too. [ Thamani ] <- piebald leopard or [ Daph ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He has early signs of Alzheimer. His name is Tsukouru and he was mated to the Goddess of Imagination and he was living blissfully with her. But he began to lose touch with what is reality and what is imagination... Seeing as how her passive power effected him, she left. But they loved each other very much. He used to be a storyteller when he was with the goddess of Imagination. Now, although he can remember little shards here and there, he is very depressed and doesn't speak much anymore. A ex-pirate. I would love to have one more litter with him before I retire/kill him off.
User Image

If any of them hit your interest let me know :3 I picked ones that would fit their plots her powers or their coloration would like.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items