Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
Concept Contest: Brujah Disciple (closed! Congrats winner!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:43 pm
DISCIPLES OF GRENDEL: BRUJAH

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Times are changing. Powers are shifting. And a new guard takes over for the old.

This is a roleplay contest to win the Disciple of Grendel for Clan Brujah. These vampires are not newly created; they are ancient, recently-awakened vampires who are being given new power by the Vampire God, Grendel.

This particular disciple is premade: one of our colorists has designed him and you’ll get to create his personality!

Below, you’ll find the nitty gritty!

Start Date: Now!
End Date: Sunday, February 19th at 11:59pm PST

Rules:

• Only post once
• Do not deter others from entering
• Fill out the form completely
• You may edit your entry up until the end
• I reserve the right to choose no winner
• Please be aware that there will be plotting and RP in the future

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:49 pm
Clan Information:

Clan Brujah is largely composed of rebels, both with and without causes. Individualistic, outspoken and turbulent, Brujah holds social change near to their undead hearts, and the clan's ranks contain some of the most violent of the Camarilla Kindred. Most other vampires perceive the Brujah as nothing more than punks and miscreants, but the truth of the matter is that genuine passion lies behind their polemics.

Respected for their martially and readiness to rally under a banner, the Brujah are the physical strength of the Camarilla. Of late, however, many Rabble neonates see their role in the Camarilla as an institution unto itself, and more than a little unrest circulates among the clan. Other Kindred believe that the Brujah would be the first to leave the Camarilla. The Brujah believe it, too....

For more information, see the Clan Vampires List and the White Wolf Wiki (though keep in mind that not everything in White Wolf canon is Faekats canon!)

The Prompt:

The new God of Vampires had grown impatient.

By now, he knew which Disciples were loyal to him and which were not. He also knew who had fallen into torpor for far too long and who had come to meet their final death. Many needed to be replaced, and he had done his due diligence, seeking out the most ancient and powerful vampires each clan had to offer and watching them from the shadows, weighing their calibre.

Eventually, he made his decision.

Grendel approached the ancient vampire in whatever place they would typically haunt, knowing exactly where they would be. He wore his shadows like a hooded cloak that billowed out behind him, the shadows beneath his feet writhing like a thousand tentacles along the ground where he stepped. Red eyes burned within the shaded darkness cast by the hood like glowing embers, illuminating a pale face. His long red hair hung in an intricate braid nearly to his feet, decorated with ornaments of black and gold. He did not hide who he was. The extent of his power was a wild and untethered thing that he allowed to permeate the air around him.

He came to stand in front of the vampire he sought, allowing them a moment to recognize just who he was before he spoke.

“I have been watching you for some time and have come to offer you a position of great power and importance.” He paused to allow them to respond if they wished, his narrowed eyes began to burn brighter as he flashed the vampire before him a sharp-toothed grin. “You will become the leader of your clan as one of my Disciples. You do not need to decide immediately, I will give you a few moments to think it over, but this offer does expire. If you do not want it, I am sure that there are many others who do.”

The vampire is left to mull it over, the God seemingly content to occupy himself with other things for a time. Eventually, Grendel would return to await the vampire's response.

The Form:

[align=center][b]Owner Username:[/b] Name Here
[b]Tell us a bit about your RP style:[/b] (What types of plots/RP's/etc. do you prefer to play? Any hard no's? Anything you'd like to get more into?)
[b]Why does this particular Disciple appeal to you?:[/b]
[b]Vampire’s Name:[/b] (You gotta name ‘em)
[b]Vampire’s Personality:[/b] (Tell us some about your Disciple! What are they like?)
[b]Motivations and Goals:[/b] (What do they intend to do with their newfound power and leadership position?)
[b]Prompt Response:[/b] (Reply to the RP prompt as your Disciple. How do they feel about Grendel’s offer? Why are they accepting? Do they have any particular ambitions for their new power?)[/align]

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:11 am
Owner Username: nekofayre
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm a plottertter but I do like doing character building rp. I love a good story and have fun with my partners. No killing is my hard no.
Why does this particular Disciple appeal to you?: I would love to learn more about the Clan Brujah. I have the books and have always felt a intrest in the clan. I would like to brunch out more and i like kats and clans with rabel spirit. The clan history is interesting and i love the history behide it and want to lean and know more. He looks like noble hero who does his best for his clan always.
Vampire’s Name: Percy Nikolalos
Vampire’s Personality: Percy is a intellectual he loves to study and read. He is always looking for ways to improve and develop his skills. He rebelled once away from his master who treated him like prized ring fighter.
Motivations and Goals: his biggest motivation is to build the clan and teach them of their heaven. He wants to meet and protect his members of clan and teach members the clan history so mistakes are not repeated. A guiding hand. Towards other clan he is rebellion on the surface and hides his true intentions. He wants to be the voice of reason and will always listen to his elders of clan. His passion is for his members of his clan to thrive and create more and become stronger. To make the clan stronger and a threat to anyone who would challenge the clan.
Prompt Response: * Percy watches Gendel and smirks before crossing his arms. He sits after Gendel leaves and truly thinks on the decision before him. Gendel was offering him strength. Would it be enough was he ready. Leaning back he smirks. Standing he goes looking for Gendel this was his chance at a better clan a stronger clan. *
it through he stands and looks around* " i accept your offer. My lord."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:27 pm
Owner Username: Doximoron
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm pretty much a broken record at this point but I love all sorts of plots. The good squishy stuff, the tragic stuff, the dark stuff. I want it all~
Why does this particular Disciple appeal to you?: During this time I've been looking in to the Clans to better understand them and there are a few that have pulled me in and grabbed my attention. Brujah is one of them and while I may have more to learn, I am entirely willing to dive deeper and continue to do so. I'm also a sucker for playing rough dudes.
Vampire’s Name: Maddox
Vampire’s Personality: Maddox is a strong willed man with an aggressive personality. He is blunt and opinionated (some would say overly so), not bothering to hold back when expressing his thoughts on a matter. He is fluent in sarcasm which oftentimes comes across as disrespectful... not that he seems to care much about that. One might think an egomaniac of him but in truth, it is narcissism; it isn't that he can't see the opinions or points of view of those around him but rather that he simply does not care what they think or feel. He may even take a sadistic kind of enjoyment out of shutting others down. If you can't survive being handled roughly verbally and physically, it's best to just stay out of his way.
Motivations and Goals: Madd's primary goal is to see the Clan of Brujah grow in both quality and quantity. It's enough motivation that they are the brute strength of the entire Camarilla and it is not a position that he aims to see them lose; being the backbone isn't so bad, even if that means watching the body crumble a little if you were to rip out the spine. His goal is a little less clear, the waters are dark and murky; on the one hand one might view him as content to be the strength within the Camarilla, but on the other hand he seems a bit... restless. Should one worry that when their numbers are sufficient enough that Madd will finally break the Brujah out of the Camarilla and into their own powerhouse? Possibly.
Prompt Response: Maddox had woken with a hunger that he was not certain could be sated but he would certainly try. The ancient vampire had been on the prowl to fill his rumbling stomach since the moment his golden eyes snapped open. He couldn't tell what he was hungriest for; food, fights, or a romp in the hay.

He had decided it was perhaps a combination of but admittedly, food took precedence. He may be old and powerful but that did not mean that such a long slumber had not left him feeling weaker than he cared for. Maddox had hunted down his prey and lured her to a dark, dampened alleyway. The vampire was crouched down with one knee to the ground, tucked into the darkest shadow he could possibly find. If Grendel had not appeared to interrupt his meal, the little female may have been drained of every last drop and left alone, deceased and forgotten.

Maddox listened to the words spoken and dropped his prey carelessly the short distance to the ground. His spiked tail flicked behind him in agitation though it wss unclear if it were from the interruption of his meal or the offer that was being made. Authority was not high up on his list of things he liked, and that meant it took him little time to come to a decision. Answering to a God was one thing, but answering to another vampire as old as himself was out of the question. He'd much rather be the leader than the pitiful follower.

"You've got yourself a deal, Grendel." The vampire wiped the back of his gloved hand against his lips, only serving to smear the blood rather than wipe it away. It was at least the opposite hand, the cleaner of the two, that he extended towards the God to seal the ageeement with a shake.

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:53 pm
Owner Username: [Mistress Morbid]
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I aint gonna lie. My rp game is weak right now, but Im trying to get back into it. I can remember loving it back in the old shop days. I was down for anything back then, and I think I'd be pretty down for anything today.
Why does this particular Disciple appeal to you?: <<;; Look. I have a thing for bad boys. ITS A WEAKNESS I TELL YOU.
Vampire’s Name: Casper
Vampire’s Personality: While Casper is a bit of a wild child at heart (even if it doesn't exactly beat), he does have his own priorities. The clan is family. And while families fight, they're there for eachother. For all the chaos he might cause, Cas would do anything for his clan.
Motivations and Goals: Even without great power or a high position, Cas always put the clan first. Sure he mighta caused a few issues along the way but hey. Gotta keep himself entertained *somehow*
Prompt Response: Casper was a lot of things. But he was not dumb. He knew who this was. The question on his mind was why. Why was Grendel here. With him. Why?

The second question, was now what had he done.

His ears perked as the other spoke, tail twitching behind him.

Grendel's words were... interesting. tempting even. "A chance to rebel against the old ways..." The old man himself? How could he say no to that? Oh the possibilities... Cas watched as Grendal returned to the shadows, a smirk forming on his face. "You got it, Boss Man."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:40 pm
Congratulations on your new Disciple!
After much deliberation, we felt your entry was perfect for this role and we look forward to seeing what you do with the character in the future. <3

Please take to the appropriate certing thread for certing. Colourist is Seussi.

Doximoron
Owner Username: Doximoron
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm pretty much a broken record at this point but I love all sorts of plots. The good squishy stuff, the tragic stuff, the dark stuff. I want it all~
Why does this particular Disciple appeal to you?: During this time I've been looking in to the Clans to better understand them and there are a few that have pulled me in and grabbed my attention. Brujah is one of them and while I may have more to learn, I am entirely willing to dive deeper and continue to do so. I'm also a sucker for playing rough dudes.
Vampire’s Name: Maddox
Vampire’s Personality: Maddox is a strong willed man with an aggressive personality. He is blunt and opinionated (some would say overly so), not bothering to hold back when expressing his thoughts on a matter. He is fluent in sarcasm which oftentimes comes across as disrespectful... not that he seems to care much about that. One might think an egomaniac of him but in truth, it is narcissism; it isn't that he can't see the opinions or points of view of those around him but rather that he simply does not care what they think or feel. He may even take a sadistic kind of enjoyment out of shutting others down. If you can't survive being handled roughly verbally and physically, it's best to just stay out of his way.
Motivations and Goals: Madd's primary goal is to see the Clan of Brujah grow in both quality and quantity. It's enough motivation that they are the brute strength of the entire Camarilla and it is not a position that he aims to see them lose; being the backbone isn't so bad, even if that means watching the body crumble a little if you were to rip out the spine. His goal is a little less clear, the waters are dark and murky; on the one hand one might view him as content to be the strength within the Camarilla, but on the other hand he seems a bit... restless. Should one worry that when their numbers are sufficient enough that Madd will finally break the Brujah out of the Camarilla and into their own powerhouse? Possibly.
Prompt Response: Maddox had woken with a hunger that he was not certain could be sated but he would certainly try. The ancient vampire had been on the prowl to fill his rumbling stomach since the moment his golden eyes snapped open. He couldn't tell what he was hungriest for; food, fights, or a romp in the hay.

He had decided it was perhaps a combination of but admittedly, food took precedence. He may be old and powerful but that did not mean that such a long slumber had not left him feeling weaker than he cared for. Maddox had hunted down his prey and lured her to a dark, dampened alleyway. The vampire was crouched down with one knee to the ground, tucked into the darkest shadow he could possibly find. If Grendel had not appeared to interrupt his meal, the little female may have been drained of every last drop and left alone, deceased and forgotten.

Maddox listened to the words spoken and dropped his prey carelessly the short distance to the ground. His spiked tail flicked behind him in agitation though it wss unclear if it were from the interruption of his meal or the offer that was being made. Authority was not high up on his list of things he liked, and that meant it took him little time to come to a decision. Answering to a God was one thing, but answering to another vampire as old as himself was out of the question. He'd much rather be the leader than the pitiful follower.

"You've got yourself a deal, Grendel." The vampire wiped the back of his gloved hand against his lips, only serving to smear the blood rather than wipe it away. It was at least the opposite hand, the cleaner of the two, that he extended towards the God to seal the ageeement with a shake.

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas