Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
Vampire Elder Concept Contests! (Closed. Winners Announced!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:31 pm
Owner Username: DaisyMilk
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I tend to enjoy just about any type of plot. I am on the slower side, but I WILL reply. No hard nos that I can think of, but if something came up, I would communicate and work to find a solution that made everyone happy.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Malkavian by Sylent Nyte
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I'm more familiar with V:tM (hooray first ever tabletop experience). While I've never played a malk before, I love their lore and think that they're so much fun.
Vampire’s Name: Aneshka
Vampire’s Personality: Aneshka would like you to know that the voices are very real. And often, very, VERY funny. Prone to burst of oft-times highly inappropriate laughter, she often seems to live in a world of her own that is peopled entirely by the various voices the exist within her head. But sometimes, sometimes, the perpetually blissful haze lifts from her eyes and you find her focusing on you with all the cunning and single minded intensity of an apex predator. If she laughs or smiles during this time, please kiss your a** goodbye because you are now Dinner. Sometimes, the lucidity lasts for several moons and sometimes it's only minutes and Aneshka is doing the Watusi with a freshly drained corpse that she accidentally on purpose fed a little too forcefully from.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Aneshka often just looks for someone that she thinks would be a lot of fun. Or, at least that is what she wants others to assume. Though unable to fully articulate it, she looks for a sort of unhinged inner strength. Madness is not an easy burden to bear for eternity, after all. A candidate should, ideally in her eyes, already have a touch of madness, but also show signs of great mental and emotional strength. For example: the male faefox who sits by the pond over yonder and quacks incessantly would be hilarious, but would likely not even last a month as a vampire. But see that lovely pure over there who has the haunted eyes and cracked smile? The one who goes still and cackles to herself, but will FITE U if you even look like you're about to harm the caterpillar that she's been taking care of for the last week? Yeah, she's the one Aneshka wants on her team. She's probably Seen Things and has forged her soul into something nearly impossible to break.

As for the act of embracing, she gets in there and gets it done. No drawing out the fear and horror. Just find her candidate, observe and if they're good? It's easy enough to follow them and wait until they're alone, vulnerable and then pounce. If they fight back, even better. Once it's done, Aneshka will stay close to give them a few first lessons, but also direct them to the clan as a whole. After that? Kid is on their own.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:56 pm
Owner Username: Kinu
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Wild card baby, wooooooo~. Jk. But actually. I really like everything. I'm more invested in dark, gritty, real-feels, suffering, intense, character development style plots but I also like the smoochin'. I like characters who aren't perfect or who have growing to do. I love OTP ships and plots. I do also like plots involving friends, enemies, enemies to friends, friends to enemies, family, random insults thrown from across a busy street, whatever. I love facilitating RP and plots and events and situations for others as well. I honestly like pretty much everything. The list would be shorter if I had to say what I don't like.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Tzimisce
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: While the Tzi have always been of interest I never had time to dig deep into them specifically. I know the basics of how they operate, their embracing guidelines, their views on the other clans and the world around them, a bit of their history, as well as the customs, traditions, beliefs, Disciplines, and motivations that move them. I feel like that knowledge will help me navigate the Clan well enough until I can dig in even deeper. Plus, I'm always willing to learn and plot with people invested in the clan already and prefer to do so! Having an Elder would be the motivation I need to keep researching sooner rather than later as I absolutely want to do the clan justice.
Vampire’s Name: Jabez (Meaning: He Makes Sorrowful)
Vampire’s Personality: He's a perfectly charming individual when the call to walk the tightrope of the social circus, or the need to play host, pulls him from the depths of his chambers. Full of civility, manners, sharp intelligence and just a touch of witty condescension when directed at the topic of 'kine'. But beneath that well cultivated Tzimisce hospitality, and unnerving politeness, lies a sinister creature that lives up to the nickname 'fiend'. Those who call his passions horrors simply lack the imagination/vision of real Tzimisce artistry and craft. He has a horrific fixation with physical beauty and the idea that what is considered beautiful by mortal and vampiric standards is deeply flawed, therefore he will spend hours bending and breaking his subjects into what he considers to be a step towards transcending mundane expectations of perfection, creating surreal monstrosities in the process. When he is not learning new techniques, or practicing Vicissitude on himself or his 'canvases', he has a natural penchant for emotional and physical torture, which he personally finds satisfying if not slightly intoxicating. His deep ambitions lie in perfecting his craft and transcending the base of mortal and vampiric condition to something beyond his current abilities or understanding. But he has time to reach that understanding. And he will use it wisely.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Tzimisce Embraces are supremely selfish – often based on specific obsessions or interests either of the sire alone, or shared with the prospective childer (these are particularly sought after and prized). That selfish motivation can be the main driving force behind choosing who to embrace, rather than any distinctive characteristic of the childe themselves. However, unusual individuals, psychopaths, sadists, people who indulge in self-mutilation, these are also likely candidates that might catch the eye of a Tzimisce. And since Revenants aren't exactly plentiful in current nights (they also don't exist in Faetasia at the moment, lmao), he would likely follow the guidelines listed above when making his decision. However intelligence and dignity are still a key concern and would not be forgotten. As the book said, they'd choose Hannibal Lecter over Leatherface any day of the week.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:20 pm
Owner Username: Aria Starstone
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I love spontaneous plots, inspired by what my friends and fellow RPrs present to me. I'm very good as a foil for ideas, or 'Oh hey, so n so and XYZ have similar B, we should see how they go together.'
I also enjoy playing a character that is more outgoing than I am, exploring a side of myself that I am too shy to bring out RL, and plots that bring that side out of the characters.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Daeva by Uni
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: What I know comes from the Faekats information, and the White Wolf Wiki. I know they're seductors and beautiful beings, sexual and fond of the vices. Passion, desire, the fire of want of any kind burns bright within them. Grace and beauty, sin and shadows, they play side by side, showing all sides of the delights or disasters of desire.
Vampire’s Name: Adonis
Vampire’s Personality: He is beautiful, and sensuous, and lives... Or unlives... For the pleasure of being admired in all ways. He loves to be adored, and in return, adore his lovers in his own way. Praise kink? Perhaps. He is the sort who would adore being the inspiration of some Toreador's torrid painting or novel, and would casually flirt his way into the heart of some poor soul who lives to please.
The flipside to this is he can be a bit of a user, taking those who live to please as his pets and giving back only his kind of adoration... Which is praise for their adoration of him. He is rather self-centered in his self-love.
When it comes to the Clan, however, the Clan comes first. Ishtar is the only being he worships above himself, and he would fall at her feet and praise her should she ask him. He respects all of the higher ranked clan members... But he does not worship them.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?:
Adonis looks for those with the ability to please and delight in all the senses. He spends time amongst the Kink-centered Nightclubs, looking for those who will worship at the Temple of desire. He does not exclude those who might seem like rivals for attention from his Embrace... They are just as important, after all, and he can't be there for all the lovely ones who need someone to adore. And he does not exclude those who's kinks aren't quite aligned with his, either... They just have to be even more amazing for him to decide they are worth the time to pursue.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:04 pm
Owner Username: FrostyPeaches
Tell us a bit about your RP style:
...i like the darker plots [assassination/trap and release/hunting/knives fights/any type of dark magic/voodoo/zombies/mindcontrol/etc etc] and not so much the romance/romantical ones. if there's a plot being discussed and our characters just vibe with each other then the latter can work better between the two characters. i can't force my character to bend and change into something they are not just to fit into a specific romance rp plot. friendship/mischief/family drama plots are always cool with me owo. i've liked faekats since receiving my first pet in the shop. my replies are slow because of my real life job but other than that i can reply when i'm free to sit down by my computer.
Which Elder are you trying for?:
Ahrimanes Elder
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?:
yo i'm the newbie of the group what's up everybody. all the info about this elder's clan i only know from the Clan Vampires List in the faekats guild. i couldn't even tell you what V:tM or V:tR means. please teach me more about this clan! the only thing i know inside out without fail is the damn Pokemon Type effectiveness and weakness against another lmao.
Vampire’s Name:
Akuji - meaning dead and awake
Vampire’s Personality:
-Akuji's her own best friend. she loves no one more than herself and often detached to the rest.
-anyone deemed unworthy upon their first meeting she will just kill and eat without hesitation. anyone that doesn't meet her standards gets erased. BUT if Akuji spots a female that's a worthy opponent and strong minded, and even attempts to lay a scar on her beautiful body [alright just letting you know that a deep knife wound inflicted upon her may turn Akuji's interest level on very high if the female is her type]. the elder herself will even try to befriend the stranger to use them for her own advantage(and perhaps even Embrace her)!
-she's observant and unintentionally ends up studying others
-she's picky and has to eat before she sleeps
candidate she has high interest in are those that possess three or more qualifications from their first/second encounter [and has survived Akuji's death strikes]
-familiar with escape routes in and outside the city
-kill without hesitation
-kill themselves without hesitation
-puts themselves in danger to protect Akuji
-can see ghosts/spirits
-can communicate with ghosts/spirits
-being able to manipulate others
-strong and self-assured
-can get away with theft

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:21 pm
Owner Username: Random Nobody 13
Tell us a bit about your RP style:
I enjoy having rps that have a goal, somewhere they're going to end. If its just a fluff piece it's harder for me to keep the muse engaged. I try to match the energy of my partner(s) in terms of replies. I'm a bit rusty so it might take me a post or three to get my writing muscles flexed out enough that I might be satisfied with what I'm giving out. I also tend to be a bit on the slower side. I've gotten a new job and it's sucking a lot of time and energy out of me while I settle into the rhythms of it.

Which Elder are you trying for?: Daeva elder by Uniwingedfox

How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?:
I've read over the info in the faekats thread both before and after the revamp, but I've never experienced the clan/done things with it's members. It does super interest me though and I'd love to help develop and plot more with the clan!

Vampire’s Name: Haven
Vampire’s Personality:
Flamboyant and in your face, Haven does not have the time or patience to deal with fools. He has a bigger than life sort of personality and embodies the passion and mercurial nature that Daeva are famous for. Haven could be your angel or your devil and enjoys being both.

Haven loves to indulge and seeks pleasure in whatever ways they can get it. They surround themselves with only the finest of things and fae.

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Haven looks for fae that are to die for.

Partly they go based on if it feels right to them, but they try to find fae that will fit in with the clan. Beauty is heavily encouraged but strength will due as well. Those that have a zeal for life and help others to indulge in the pleasures that life contains.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:12 pm
Owner Username: Cheri
Tell us a bit about your RP style: What I love to RP the most is probably intrigue, family RP, plot based RP, and of course romance. I love delving deep into who a character is and where they fit into a world. I really enjoy building a story and collaborating with others to do so. I can do rapid fire RP if I have RP partners sitting down with me to bang out a RP in one sitting. I can also take my time with it if I'm trying to really craft something beautiful. It just depends. As I've RPed more and more again I'm finding the writer's block thawing, which is honestly exciting.

So far I haven't really had a chance to do more of the plot type stories lately, apart from somewhat romance driven ones, and I'd really like to do that again. I don't exactly have any hard no's with writing, except that sexy times RPs need to fade to black. Not really a big deal. I'd like to explore a bit more of how vampires fit into the greater world of Faetasia, since that adds a different feel to vampire RP.

Which Elder are you trying for?: Daeva Elder by Fatal
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I have loved VtM for years, but unfortunately was never really to get very involved. I missed an opportunity more than a decade ago to be in a VtM larp, and since Faekat's revival I've been diving deep into all of the clans. Since I have an antediluvian for Daeva, I have been particularly focused on it as well. So, I would say that I know quite a lot about the clan.
Vampire’s Name: Lilavati
Vampire’s Personality: When Lilavati was found by the Daeva Clan, she was dancing for her supper. Hunger shaped her youth, pushing her to depths that she would not otherwise have plumbed. Becoming a Daeva changed her life forever, awakening a powerful hedonism that had lain dormant while she struggled to survive. As a fully fledged Daeva elder, Lilavati is fierce like a tiger, living on the raw edge of obsession. To her, taming her inner Beast is like riding a dragon, a deadly dance that must be repeated over and over, but with it comes a pride and pleasure unlike anything her mortal life could bring her.

What stolen pleasures she experienced while mortal are nothing in comparison to the veritable smorgasbord of unlife. She emerged like a phoenix from the ashes of her pale existence, ready to take on the world. These days Lilavati possesses a deep carnal knowledge, and has truly harnessed that knowledge to great effect. Her one regret is that certain things are rather shallow as a vampire, their colors paling in comparison to that which she once knew. Joy is a concept that has long fled from Lilavati, which she tries to absorb vicariously from the mortals around her.

She shares the common Daeva tendency to keep a bevy of beautiful mortals about her, as if by doing so the hollowness of her hedonistic existence might be salved. It never is, but that doesn't stop her from climbing in and out of the beds and homes of mortals who can fleetingly give Lilavati enjoyment. Addicted to the finger things in life, she has learned to have a discerning eye for mortals who might just suit the Clan in a different capacity. Especially with her rise to the rank of elder. Sampling the goods comes with the territory... and oh, Lilavati is more than happy to do her job with extreme relish.

When looking for potential fledglings, Lilavati seeks out fae with resources that would be useful to the Daeva, but more than anything is looking for the right personality traits. Is the individual passionate almost to the point of obsession about something in particular? The Clan is a haven to passionate fae of all stripes, be they dancers, sensualists, athletes, or anything in between, leaving it rather diverse by comparison to some other Clans. What sets them apart, however, is a certain joie de vivre. She looks for the things that Daeva no longer have, ironically removing them in the process from the newly made vampires in question.

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

hexdef6

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:34 pm
Owner Username: Hexdef6
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Generally ok with anyhting acceptable on gaia. My rp style is very rusty I have not written much of anything creative and non technical in a while but I'm sure I'll get back into it. Hard no's? anything gaia acceptable nope, Outside of gaia yes My oldest vampires personality had to change once I found the notes because it puts me in too dark a spot. Anything you'd like to get more into? rp in generla I'm dyslexic which does put a bit of a hamper on things and I have to trust the red squiggly lines more than I wloud like.
Which Elder are you trying for?:Kiasyd
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: (Tell us how familiar you are! Do you have any V:tM or V:tR experience? Are you mostly into it through Faekats? Is this new to you but you really wanna get in the deep end?)I have some outside of faekats for sure some WOD some VTM and deep diving off the edge. Kiasyd are wierd by their very nature fascinated with knowledge and covet it quite well. those of the lasombra bloodline well.. they take the Lasombra steamroll over every obstacle in my path so ican be on top of my own lfe and crank it to 50 in the end achieving the goal matters not how you achieved it. even when it means contaminating a city's water supply to remove the head of the city from his home to steal a prized tome. They can see magic traces with their eyes coupled with their near single mindedness for knowledge acquisiton and use of magic of many kinds is not unheard of. If youve heard of them at all.
Vampire’s Name: (You gotta name ‘em)Marab
Vampire’s Personality: (Tell us some about your Elder! What are they like?)Marabs end goal is to become an artificial "avatar" of magic through knowledge of its inner workings after all life itself is nothing more than magic her countless years of research and experiments (too many failed ones to count) but failure in itself is knowledge of a sort and shows you where the path to the terminus itself is not.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: (This doesn't have to be an RP response; it can just be a list of traits they look for or a general outline of how they'll go about it!)
Marab like many of her kind is territorial to a fault so it would take a rare Specimen *giggles* yes specimen is very apt *nods* to peak her interest for embrace. She of course values inteligence but moreso the application of it entices her attention more. A specimen dirtying their hands and directly getting something done while effective is like using a hammer to play a piano. whereas a specimen who may approach a seemingly random person in the streets and saying a few words to them which in the end achieves the goal of obtaining their knowledge all the while they can carry on with their research ignoring whatever turmoil or upheaval their words have caused shows knowledge and understanding to the inner workings of ones own territory. that is worthy specimen of perhaps a larger jar in which to make new observations within while still being observed in turn that is if they survive the turning. Her favorite to turn are the "healers" that heal not to fix something that is broken but to understand how life works and gain more knowledge in the process.

(here goes nothing)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:56 pm
Owner Username: Lenacatte
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I like to plot and think of ideas of how characters interact with each other, before or during the roleplay process, though I like to bounce them off to any partners to make sure it’s something possible with their own muse. I haven’t roleplayed a vampire much, but I’m willing to learn the dos and do nots. As for any hard limits, those would be discussed with any partners before the writing takes place (also, English is not my first language, so I might mix up a few things here and there).

Which Elder are you trying for?: Salubri
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Aaaadmittedly all I knew about VtM until recently was through Faekats, and even then it wasn’t that much! With the Salubri, it’s interesting how they try to control their condition; I figure playing a character from this clan would be fun for me to dip my toes in.

Vampire’s Name: Sister Esperanza de Cartago
Vampire’s Personality: As someone who was once a rebellious soul chosen by her Sire to be 'saved', Esperanza --a healer-- is peaceful, and full of mercy, even for those who dissagree with her; it's almost as if not for her being forced to roam always at night and her third eye one would think she was a mortal faekat. While this is all part of her real self even before her own Embrace, there's also a hint of her former self that bubbles up very rarely.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: I see her frequenting hospitals, as not only helps her search for the kindest, the most empathetic, anyone who could eventually reach Golconda; this tactic also gives her the opportunity to cure anyone in the meantime. I see her potentially also Embracing an Ebil kat, in a way to emulate her Sire.

Whichever type of candidate she ends up selecting, she talks, questions and reaches out to them, usually for a period longer than those of other Clans would before reaching a final decision.

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:56 pm
Congratulations on your new Elder!
After much deliberation, we felt your entry was perfect for this role and we look forward to seeing what you do with the character in the future. heart

Please take them here for certing and be sure to pick a clan-specific spec for them from the provided list. If you need assistance don't hesitate to ask staff.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ktqueen
Owner Username: ktqueen
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Witty banter, interesting relationship dynamics, varied situations and random encounters. I really enjoy the back and forth of sassiness, witty banter, exasperated characters, and generally just having a variety of things to react to or create in my RP. I just love to do crazy, random fun stuff. Different things keep the muse going... or that might be the ADHD, who knows, same thing.

Which Elder are you trying for?: Ahrimanes Elder by Sylent Nyte
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I have some general V:tM knowledge from various other sources of material that have mentioned it, conversations around, one larping event I went to, and mostly faekats. I do want to dive deeper, admittedly I'm someone who needs to refresh her memory on details from time to time even over things that I super love in a big picture sense.
Vampire’s Name: Nausicaa ( Latinized from Greek meaning "Burner of ships" ).
Vampire’s Personality: Nausicaa's someone who embraces her passions and absolutely hates being told what to do. Often times she'll do things when asked as a favor, no matter the favor to a sister of her clan, but will dig her heels in if told to do something. She probably favors people like herself and that is how (and why) she wound up in Ahrimanes in the first place. She'd get herself in a bad situation to spite someone she hated, and she's probably got a long list of hate targets. Just someone living, or rather not-living, out of pure spite.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Observing a potential clan mate in the "wild", seeing how they react to being told what to do or in a situation where they were made to be the "lesser" in their current situation. She looks for that "fight" in a person, someone who won't be broken no matter what weight is placed on their shoulders. Not for the sake of others, but for themselves. Those would be the ones she would consider for conversion, before delving deeper to try and get a feel if this potential sister has the ability to be her own person. For the candidate to be able to figure out who she is and live fully as that person instead of being shackled to who they were.

Which Elder are you trying for?: Daeva Elder by Fatal
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I have some general V:tM knowledge from various other sources of material that have mentioned it, conversations around, one larping event I went to, and mostly faekats. I do want to dive deeper, admittedly I'm someone who needs to refresh her memory on details from time to time even over things that I super love in a big picture sense.
Vampire’s Name: Yvonne
Vampire’s Personality: Yvonne is someone who really believes in what her clan stands for. Embracing those whims and sins, as she likes to call it, are the bread and butter of her day. If she's not indulging, then why did she become an immortal vampire in the first place? She follows her passions and emotions, riding that instinct to the utmost level and encouraging everyone around her to do the same.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Faes who live their lives to the fullest. Looking for risk takers, general thrill seekers, those unafraid to throw it all into the wind. She'd likely pick them up at random places like bars and illegal clubs/etc, deep in the darker regions of the realm.

Doximoron
Owner Username: Doximoron
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Honestly? I am open to all sorts of plotting ideas. The only hard no's I have, wouldn't even be allowed on Gaia (and are generally agreed upon by most). When I get really into it, I tend to ramble on and be a bit too descriptive. I do always give a few paragraphs (which is about the shortest reply you're gonna get) as I like to try to give my writing partner(s) something to go off of. I am also always open to communication when an RP is active, or a plot is changing/evolving.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Baali by Fatal Irony
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Originally, this was introduced to me via Faekats. I am still learning but I want to jump into the deep end, really immerse myself and absorb all the information I can.
Vampire’s Name: Astaroth
Vampire’s Personality: Ast is a often viewed as indifferent to those around him; his demeanor is generally one of apathy and his appearance often produces the assumption that he is one of the mindless maniacs seeking only to destroy creation. However, he is far from mindless; perhaps a maniac, depending on perspective, but he is intelligent and plans his moves carefully. He is quiet with a preference to think his responses rather than verbalize them. When he does speak, one can rest assured it is because he decided that the communication was important enough to require his immediate attention. Oftentimes, such conversations of importance are going to include topics such as occult rituals, tomes, demonology, demonic entities, and occult secrets/mysteries; these are his primary interests and he dedicates time and effort into research of such things. His calm/collected exterior is not to be trusted, as even though he is capable of having a temper, it is his enthusiasm and interest one should fear and avoid; his Beast lies in wait for it's moment to strike, with no coils of restraint wrapped around it. To be perfectly honest, one should not have a goal of gaining his undivided attention. He can be cold, cruel, merciless, and every move he makes is methodically planned. By the time you realize you might be the center of his attention, it's probably far too late for you anyway. He can be as violent and destructive as the demons he worships, viewing the carnage of his own frenzies as a tribute to them. There is nothing, there is no one he would not sacrifice to unravel secrets of the occult.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Typical traits that Astaroth would look for in a potential Childe are intellect and drive, most heavily he will select those with dark desires in their hearts. This is not enough though. His method once selecting a potential Childe would be to gauge their interest in the occult, conversations to pick their brain about their views of the worship and rituals. The process often ends here if they show no interest or come across as too weak to bother with any further. If they do show interest in such things, or the potential for it, he would then dig a little deeper. Conversation may shift darker, geared towards coercing admittance of occult research/practice or trying to coax out one of those dark little secrets to see what kind of person he was really dealing with.

Admittance of interest alone is enough to have made it through his selection process, but it is not a time to rejoice. Astaroth has a preference for The Pit; it is the potential Childe's choice to live or die once he has drained them to near-death and tossed them into it. Find the corpse with the heart filled of his blood and prove yourself worthy or choose mortality and perish.

Do not expect to awaken to a kind, loving, warm, forgiving Sire. He will teach, and you will learn. He will make sure of it.

[Estelle]
Owner Username: [Estelle]
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm very much a go with the flow type of role player. I do enjoy long form role play, but I do it with the understanding that life exists for everyone involved and sometimes there will be delays in getting tags. On the flip side, I always hope that my RP partners do understand when I take some time to respond. I would rather wait and give a tag that I'm happy with than one that feels forced or empty. I do like having at least a loose plot for RP, because it does help me stay on task. I find that if a RP is not at least loosely discussed before hand, I can find myself stuck on how/when to progress a story. I don't mind short-mid form posts either, especially when working on characterization.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Daeva (Fatal)
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I only have actual experience with the V:tM & V:tR through Faekats, but I have gone off and investigated the White Wolf Wikis to get better ideas of the clans and the history. I do have a Daeva Ancillae (Epitha), so I am fairly familiar with the clan. I love their concept of being consumed by their passions yet being utterly unsatisfied by them simply because they are empty on the inside. They mask the hollowness with sensuality and vices, never letting others know that it's all a shell. They live vicariously through those (particularly mortals) who still can feel the highs of passion. They demonstrate the Masquerade in more than one way, and I always find it fascinating to see how that plays out for a Daeva behind the scenes.
Vampire’s Name: Wisteria
Vampire’s Personality: Wisteria makes herself at home in the most lavish of settings. Decadent parties wherever she may go, whether that's in the oldest of estates, the most exclusive of night clubs, or events so underground that their names aren't even known. If there is a VIP list, you better believe she will charm her way to the top of it. She drinks in the atmosphere along with the drinks and blood, so long as they keep flowing. And when the night begins to lighten, she makes her way home, typically with a companion picked up for the "night" in an effort to stave off the hollowness just a little longer.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: It's not uncommon for Wisteria to take someone home at the end of a night out at a party. Some are simply bed warmers. Others are less fortunate, and serve only as a late night snack and don't make it to the morning. But tonight, she was in a different mood. Tonight, she was looking for someone to be more than that. Typically she hunted her prey from above, in the VIP booth, leaned against railings, but on these nights, she preferred to be immersed in the energy of the crowds. It was easier to find them this way, the ones whose eyes glittered to life under the flashing lights, pressed between strangers bodies as music blared so loud that there was no room left in their head to remember anything besides the feeling on the dance floor. Her black dress shimmered as she spun around, moving effortlessly from one partner to the next, leaving them with nothing but a smirk, or a kiss if they were lucky. Those ones would survive the night this time. Her paw landed on the shoulder of her next partner, drawing their attention with a gold bangled hand. Ah...yes... She saw the way the other's pupils were blown wide, their body loose in the crowed. A delicate sniff told Wisteria that there wasn't even alcohol or drugs pumping through the other's blood. They were running on pure adrenalin of the party and they were intoxicated by it. The music was too loud to be heard, but Wisteria pulled them close to whisper in their ear of a party that never had to end.

rinial sisterdragon
Owner Username: Rinial Sisterdragon
Tell us a bit about your RP style: So My style tends to reflect those I write with. On occasion, I can write worlds, and express emotions deeply. I try very hard when I've developed a character to leave room for growth, but also remain true to who they have always been. Writing and RP is a way that I evolve my style, and try out characters I never would have thought to before. I experiment a lot, and can fully admit when it's not working. And when inspiration or hyperfocus hits, I can write for hours.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Male Daeva Elder
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: So long ago I read through and wanted to try playing actual V:tM, but never got into a group to play. Always been fascinated by the game. As far as Daeva are concerned, they are often caught in their vices of the flesh, desiring the sensations they felt as mortals, but never quite reaching it. They want to feel emotions, real emotions, and not simply pretend. They feed on the emotions of others, almost as much as they need blood to survive. They take, like, and feed on others as narcissists often do from their chosen sources. Daeva are the narcissists who take and take without giving a single part of themselves to the other party. Though they may feign the emotions to prevent a particularly delicious source from leaving their grasp.
Vampire’s Name: Wicked Embrace
Vampire’s Personality:
Wick, as he prefers to be called is truly an empty shell, somewhat more so than others of his clan. His view of himself changes depending on what source he's been feeding off of. If it is a source that adores him utterly without question, he views himself as a being built perfectly and beautifully, one who deserves adoration. If his source fears him, he will be feared, he will terrify, and he will harm. He is whatever his little sources need him to be, because, beneath it all, he knows without his sources, without their desires for him, he would spend his days bored and wondering what his unlife had become. He has no greater joy than when he finds a new source to use, and bend to his will. He is pleased when an old source comes crawling back, begging for his attention. In all his years of unlife, he has indulged in every vice possible and will indulge them every chance he gets. But allow me to let him speak for himself.

"My personality? Oh, how sweet, you wish to get to know me? Buy me a drink, I'll give you all the words you want to hear, and even more. Just love me, obey me, devote your whole self to me, and we will be perfectly in sync."

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: "Embracing?" Deep violet eyes scanned the room as he thought on who might be good for his clan, "I'm not particularly into the idea of bringing in more of us, but Daeva needs to grow." He purred slightly as he spoke, "I suppose someone to embrace would have to have a... visceral hunger of some sort, that couldn't be properly fed in their mortal form." His fanged smile grew sweetly, "I do enjoy torturing the masochistic types. You know the type that some would mistake for a Tzimisce until they understood that this was not someone with a mind that would flourish in pain, this is just a poor troubled mortal who's not come to understand the true craving of pain, and in the unlife, a masochist is an absolute treasure. Few become truly accustomed to being a Daeva in the way a sadist or a masochist mortal will. So I search for those types. After all, they tend to enjoy the process, as well as the aftermath, and their appetites from their mortal life only become more demanding." He grinned, "Now then, which are you?"

So to explain this a little more clearly, Wick tends to search out mortals who have vices of pain and pleasure. Those within the kink sphere are the ones he is most prone to, but if someone has an obsessive kind of attraction he will consider them as well.

belloblossom
Owner Username: belloblossom
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I've roleplaying for years and my tastes have stayed primarily consistent in what I enjoy writing: romance, drama and tragedy. I've been told in the past that my characters are one's that my readers can emotionally relate to, which is a point of pride of mine. Whether it's 1x1s or group RPs, I like my characters to stir the pot when it comes to introducing drama - though I make sure to ask permission from any RP hosts before I do. Comedy is something I would like to expand into a little - jokes written down are a little tricky for me to distinguish without the use of italics, so it would be fun to expand. Character development is something that makes me really happy too, and I've been working to slow down the pace of my romantic roleplays/stories, making them more slow burn rather than "love at first sight."
Which Elder are you trying for?: Kiasyd Elder
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Beyond reading the Kiasyd clan description and the Vampire Information thread, I don't know anything about the vampire masquerade or its extended materials. Honestly, I'm new to Faekats too, but I think it would be exciting to get a heavy RP/lore character and be able to enter into a world that's got so much story behind it already!
Vampire’s Name: Nimueh
Vampire’s Personality: Nimueh is everything that outsiders claim them to be. She retains the polite, educated demeanor and speaks in long, eloquent sentences. Her point of study was to understand the lore of other faekat races. As a youth, she was deeply fascinated with the prospect of faekats of the ancient times bloods' tasting different from those in the present era. However, as she grew older, her fascination turned to expanding her knowledge of her Clan. It was often known that her Clan members didn't much enjoy the company of one another - and she was among them. Still, there isn't Clan without community and once every decade, she began to send out letters to the more influential, the most studious or the more recent members of her Clan, asking them to give her a report on their research. It was in this way that Nimueh was able to connect her Clan, without having to directly interact with them on a face to face basis. As she received back information, she began to compile it all, organizing the letters and sorting through the new studies and old, into one large project of her own. The Knowledge of the Kiasyd, she often considered it to be - the research of the best of them, the intrigue of the newly embraced, the oddities of the few who dared to diverge into an unnatural lifestyle.

Nimueh is very reserved about this project and doesn't speak of it to her kin, but she has a great respect for her kin, even if she'd rather confront a Baali in their horrible Pit, than have to do any public speaking in front of her Clan members.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Sometimes, Nimueh will get a letter sent to her suggesting a new candidate, one who has a powerful thirst for knowledge or has been pursuing a field of study that's of particular interest to Nimueh herself. She personally seeks out those with an interest in travel. This is partially so that they travel far away from her, so that she doesn't have to deal with them again following their Embracing, save for the occasional written correspondence, and partialy because she is of the belief that youth ought to travel, so they can learn as much as they can with eyes full of wonder and soak up twice the information they could, if they were bored of the topic of study otherwise assigned to them. That said, they must be polite and formal above all else. Nimueh will not have any disrespectful members of her Clan, no matter how intelligent or well-read they are.

Noir Songbird
Owner Username: Noir Songbird
Tell us a bit about your RP style: A little slow, but always eager to do new things and jump into plots. I've got few hard limits, most of which would be communicated directly with whoever I'm roleplaying with, and a lot of which aren't really relevant to PG-13-enforced Gaia RP.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Malkavian Elder by Sylent Nyte
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I don't have a Malk specifically yet, but I'm pretty familiar with the Clans in general--I've run irl Vampire tabletops, and I just love lore-diving. So I'd like to say I know a pretty good amount about Clan Malkavian! I'm super eager to get to play a character linked into the Madness Network because that's jsut ******** fascinating.
Vampire’s Name: Maya Hartwell
Vampire’s Personality: On the surface, Maya might seem fairly well put together--she doesn't rave or babble, she can carry on a conversation perfectly well, and she doesn't generally tend to wander off in odd mental directions. Her Derangement, instead, makes her a perpetual adrenaline addict: she wills eek any thrill placed in front of her, constantly charge forward, and go for whatever the most risky and dangerous option in any given situation is. She's a bit of a loose cannon, a perpetual wild card--but she's survived this long by being able to take whatever abuse gets thrown at her and throw it right back at the world.

Girls just wanna have fun, after all, and Maya wants to have as much fun as possible for all of eternity.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Maya's Embraces are....pretty thoroughly vibes-based. As a creature of heavy impulse, she generally seeks mortals that just Feel Right--and some fo this is the Madness Network guiding her towards suitable candidates, but some of it is also her own centuries of instincts. She likes to find those that exist on the fringes of society, and she often ends up drawn to her fellow thrillseekers and risk-takers, especially those who do so because the lives they've lived has left them no other choice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Be sure to ask the Certist to mark the clan as Nosferatu both also to mark Galloi Bloodline somewhere on the cert)
Ruriska
Owner Username: Ruriska
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Pretty much anything. I like fun, I like drama, I like spicy character development.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Nosferatu Elder
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I know nothing except very baseline stuff. Like Nosferatu are ugly bastards haha. Most of my knowledge comes from Faekats! And a few tidbits I’ve picked up here and there but I am currently reading and learning!
Vampire’s Name: The Hag
Vampire’s Personality:

She was beautiful once, as many of them were. Taken from the streets and twisted by the Nosferatu blood. Though unlike many who once had their looks, she considers her rebirth into unlife as a great boon. As a mortal, she was weak, used as an object, her life spent at the whim of others, barely scraping by. But she was lifted up by her Sire and granted strength and eternity.

The brood she was brought into was the Galloi, the Pretties, worshippers of the Crone, their rituals allowing them to take the form the Nosferatu were meant to lose forever. They bathed and became beautiful, although she became well-known for refusing the bath, unless it was for certain means. Her beauty would only be worn as a mask.

Over time her true name was forgotten. She was simply known as The Hag. Cruel when necessary but surprisingly benevolent, loyal to her brood and her chosen. Her knowledge of old rituals and ceremonies, of herbs and spells, seemingly limitless. Even to mortals, she offers her knowledge, seeing her old long-lost self in them.

She has little patience for males (finding most of them distasteful and boorish) but for females, especially young ones, she acts as a mentor, often taking in the poor wretches, offering them succor and a better unlife.

The Hag has a preference for young females, those who are suffering, on the streets, homeless, abused, mistreated. She offers her time and her blood to them, a way out. She doesn’t tell them of the blood baths, of the other power she can give them. No, they must be ready to give their beauty up, to choose strength instead. She also offers them vengeance, against those who wronged her. If they refuse, she leaves them be or simply puts them out of their misery. But they rarely refuse.

Uta
Owner Username: Uta
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I love to RP though I can be a little slow between RL turning my brain to mush and running another shop. However, I'm always eager for stories and would love some long-term plots.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Salubri
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I know a little about the Salubri, as my best-friend at the time almost always played them when we ran VtM games. However, I am keen on diving more into their lore, and find them an intriguing clan concept. I have read up on their history in the Vampire Wiki, but I am eager to better learn how their clan works in Faetasia.
Vampire’s Name: Zeresh
Vampire’s Personality: Zeresh is a vampire with seemingly endless patience and is surrounded by an aura of relative peace. While she has not yet reached Galconda, and has not fully tamed the Beast, she certainly moves with effortless grace and humility. It would be easy for those who don't know better to underestimate the Salubri Elder, for there is a quiet, thoughtfulness about her that some might mistake for weakness.

Do not be fooled, for there is power within her hands, and there is power in taming the Beast. Some might believe her and the Clan to be nothing but soul-suckers, but Zeresh is here for the greater good. Vampires might be immortal, but there is great suffering among the Clans and Clanless. The Beast is lurking behind every smile, and while some might embrace the freedom the Beast offers, Zeresh is well aware that for many, it is a constant battle to quiet and tame. How many have lost themselves to the Beast completely? And how many more suffer an affliction that might not have been willing bestowed upon them?

Besides which, beyond tempering the Beast, there are physical ailments and mental duress and derangements that haunt the vampires. Vampirism might be a blessing, but with it comes suffering and pain. There are beings in Faetasia who would readily cut them down, or turn them all to dust... Even among the vampires, the wars and infighting that can occur between Clans or the Clanless can leave many in great need of aid.

So it is, Zeresh is there. She is not the sort of vampire to judge, though she has her own quiet opinions of the world kept close to the vest; but when able, she is here to help, to heal, and to try to leave those she crosses in better shape than she found them. Every vampire has a cross to bear, and not every wound is visible to the naked eye-- so it is, Zaresh is here to administer her healing with no judgment.

As a mortal she had a healer's heart, and though her heart no longer beats, she keeps to the path as readily as she is able.

Zeresh is essentially married to her work. She lives for others, and though she too must fight and quiet the Beast within -- she does so as mercifully as she can. This does, perhaps, mean she has little time to focus on her own wants, needs, and desires-- but she finds great satisfaction in her work and does so diligently. One doesn't become an elder by wiling their days away.

When she isn't healing or teaching, she is studying and trying to find Golconda so as to tame the Beast within. She has not yet achieved such a feat, and she regularly seeks out lore and its mysteries, believing it is possible, but knowing it is something very few ever will achieve. Such is her choice though -- and one of the few choices she holds onto.

Quiet, dignified, and compassionate, Zeresh is well aware of the rumors that spread about her Clan. She is aware that they are often hunted by other Clans, and looked upon with suspicion due to rumors and gossip. That said, she well aware their numbers are low. How often do Salubri embrace, after all, and how many Kindred would find pleasure draining them dry?

.... but life is pain, and unlife could be considered torture. Thankfully, the Salubri are there to ease the burdens... whether Kindred want them there or not.

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: (This doesn't have to be an RP response; it can just be a list of traits they look for or a general outline of how they'll go about it!)
There is a conflict among Zeresh when it comes to embracing. On the one hand, to inflict the Beast upon a soul seems counter to everything the Salubri stand for. On the other hand, if they do not grow numbers and strength, then there will never be a taming of the Beast. All the years of work trying to return to humanity, to silence the beast for good, would be for naught.

So it is, Zeresh has accepted that the Salubri must go on, somehow.

Generally speaking, she will look for individuals who are of compassionate in nature, or those who are doctors, nurses, healers, or even clerics. In Faetasia, I imagine the Salubri would be more keen on embracing their own biological children, especially those born of two Salubri, since their temperaments and upbringing and morals might already be aligned with the clan -- though not always.

Zeresh is a healer herself, so will almost always prefer embracing future healers. While she is aware there are Salubri with warrior hearts, she is quite biased towards those that remind her of herself. However, that isn't to say she hasn't ever embraced those who have strong convictions. A reliable white knight, or a fighter with a golden heart might well be brought into the fold.

Lastly, once in a great while, and after only careful consideration might Zeresh embrace those in need of redemption. They are, perhaps, odd choices for the typical mild-mannered Elder -- but every dark-heart knows of the light, even if it's to run from it, and she has attempted to redeem those who are the most conflicted, or at least, in most need of saving. They have been some of her greatest joys... and her greatest heartaches.

Kinu
Owner Username: Kinu
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Wild card baby, wooooooo~. Jk. But actually. I really like everything. I'm more invested in dark, gritty, real-feels, suffering, intense, character development style plots but I also like the smoochin'. I like characters who aren't perfect or who have growing to do. I love OTP ships and plots. I do also like plots involving friends, enemies, enemies to friends, friends to enemies, family, random insults thrown from across a busy street, whatever. I love facilitating RP and plots and events and situations for others as well. I honestly like pretty much everything. The list would be shorter if I had to say what I don't like.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Tzimisce
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: While the Tzi have always been of interest I never had time to dig deep into them specifically. I know the basics of how they operate, their embracing guidelines, their views on the other clans and the world around them, a bit of their history, as well as the customs, traditions, beliefs, Disciplines, and motivations that move them. I feel like that knowledge will help me navigate the Clan well enough until I can dig in even deeper. Plus, I'm always willing to learn and plot with people invested in the clan already and prefer to do so! Having an Elder would be the motivation I need to keep researching sooner rather than later as I absolutely want to do the clan justice.
Vampire’s Name: Jabez (Meaning: He Makes Sorrowful)
Vampire’s Personality: He's a perfectly charming individual when the call to walk the tightrope of the social circus, or the need to play host, pulls him from the depths of his chambers. Full of civility, manners, sharp intelligence and just a touch of witty condescension when directed at the topic of 'kine'. But beneath that well cultivated Tzimisce hospitality, and unnerving politeness, lies a sinister creature that lives up to the nickname 'fiend'. Those who call his passions horrors simply lack the imagination/vision of real Tzimisce artistry and craft. He has a horrific fixation with physical beauty and the idea that what is considered beautiful by mortal and vampiric standards is deeply flawed, therefore he will spend hours bending and breaking his subjects into what he considers to be a step towards transcending mundane expectations of perfection, creating surreal monstrosities in the process. When he is not learning new techniques, or practicing Vicissitude on himself or his 'canvases', he has a natural penchant for emotional and physical torture, which he personally finds satisfying if not slightly intoxicating. His deep ambitions lie in perfecting his craft and transcending the base of mortal and vampiric condition to something beyond his current abilities or understanding. But he has time to reach that understanding. And he will use it wisely.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Tzimisce Embraces are supremely selfish – often based on specific obsessions or interests either of the sire alone, or shared with the prospective childer (these are particularly sought after and prized). That selfish motivation can be the main driving force behind choosing who to embrace, rather than any distinctive characteristic of the childe themselves. However, unusual individuals, psychopaths, sadists, people who indulge in self-mutilation, these are also likely candidates that might catch the eye of a Tzimisce. And since Revenants aren't exactly plentiful in current nights (they also don't exist in Faetasia at the moment, lmao), he would likely follow the guidelines listed above when making his decision. However intelligence and dignity are still a key concern and would not be forgotten. As the book said, they'd choose Hannibal Lecter over Leatherface any day of the week.

✚ Archived Event Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff