Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:19 pm
The posters have been showing up everywhere. It's unclear how they got there or who put them there, but they are always the same.

User Image

It seems like a lucrative employment offer from a large company. Any checks run on "Ventru, LLC" turn up a large, multiregional corporation specializing in all forms of accounting, management, and even legal services.

Certainly a lucrative offer, and one definitely worth looking into...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:24 pm
Info

Happy Vampire Month, babes, Clan Ventrue is looking for delishus new blood.

I will be taking 3-5 applicants total. Most of the business will be conducted here in this thread, but those that make it to the final round will have a PRP with Prince Alessa Caito, who will conduct the final interview and determine personally if your kat is suited to Clan Ventrue (though OOCly, at that point, you'll basically have passed and that's a formality!). Those that pass her scrutiny will be welcomed into the Clan with open arms.

Note: You may begin with more than one entry, but only one will pass the first stage~

About Clan Ventrue

From Wikipedia, AKA The Cliffs Notes Version:
The Ventrue are the rulers, leaders and politicians of the Camarilla, sometimes known as the Patrician Clan or the Kingship Clan. In Ancient Rome, they were generals and warlords of the Empire, and in the Dark Ages, they were knights and barons, leading crusades and conquests. In modern times the Ventrue still have great ambition and see themselves as conquerors, but their ways have changed, using courts and companies instead of feifdoms and mighty armies. Targets for Embrace by the Ventrue have always been people in positions of power, whether these people were aristocracy or company CEOs. The Ventrue perceive themselves as the most powerful of the vampiric clans thanks to their wealth, social influence, and powers over the thoughts and feelings of mortals. The clan as a whole is typified as conservative, be it in actions or customs. The Ventrue have their own nigh-inviolable code of etiquette. The clan's Elders have been known to punish violations of these unwritten rules with greater ferocity and resolve than the Traditions of the Camarilla.

The Ventrue claim that ruling vampires is their duty, their burden, a task which is interlocked with their fate, given by Caine himself (if he ever existed). The reality is that excessive pride and ambition seem a more convenient explanation as to why they strive to expand their already vast influence and assert themselves over other Kindred. They tend to be politicians, businessmen, military officers, crime lords, important members of powerful religions, sects and cults.

In response to what they perceive as a degeneration of the clan from its noble roots, a smaller segment of the clan has forsworn their ties to the Camarilla to join the Sabbat as antitribu. They believe that greed has led the body of the clan astray from its previous glory, so their quest is for righteous military and tyrannical power over other Kindred to reestablish what they believe to be the proper order. The Camarilla Ventrue casually dismiss their antitribu cousins as idealists doomed to failure. Both Ventrue and Ventrue antitribu refer to themselves as the sole "true" heirs of the name.

In comparison to the other vampiric clans, the Ventrue are considered to be especially particular about whose blood they drink. In fact, any given Ventrue can only drink blood from a specific kind of mortal, or from mortals under a specific sort of circumstance. Some may only prey upon a given ethnicity, while others can only feed from humans of a certain occupation or even religion. Some Ventrue can only find nourishment from blood that carries a more rarefied quality such as anger, fear or innocence. Regardless of the sort of blood the Ventrue requires, other blood is regurgitated or simply cannot be swallowed. They may feed from other Kindred with no such restriction. Ventrue prefer to view this flaw as a matter of refined tastes. Of course, with the power (both supernatural and temporal) most Ventrue possess, few go hungry.

For a more in-depth look at Clan Ventrue, please check out their page on the World of Darkness Wiki. <3

How Do I Apply?

To be considered for the initial phase of Ventrue interviews, please fill out the appropriate form below:

For Mortals:

[b][u]PERSONAL INFORMATION:[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Previous Employment:[/b]

[b]Qualifications:[/b]

[u][b]SUPPLEMENT:[/b][/u]

[b]Ventru, LLC hires only the best of the best. Please tell us a bit about yourself, your goals, and what you can bring to our company.[/b]

[b]Ventru, LLC also requests that you enclose a photograph of yourself. Please attach it in the space below.[/b]
(Put your kat's cert here.)

Stage one of applications will remain open until January 22, 2023.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:13 pm
PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Name: Amadeus

Previous Employment: Previously employed as heir to a large and influential noble family of raccoons.

Qualifications: Experience managing wealth, holding charity events, planning and executing large family gatherings, parties, balls, and etc. Trained in various tasks commensurate to an heir's position, including decision making, patronage of the arts, diplomacy, elocution, estate management, and etc. Familiar with the proper degree of courtesy for every notable personage, gentry, nobility, royalty, and divinity. Fluent in several languages, including ancient Faetasian, competent in two more. Accomplished in the violin, pianoforte, and cello.

SUPPLEMENT:

Ventru, LLC hires only the best of the best. Please tell us a bit about yourself, your goals, and what you can bring to our company.

As heir to a noble family, I aspire to be excellent in every respect. Ventru LLC would be a great opportunity to flex my skills in the areas of money management, estate management, and legislature. I am also skilled in several languages, which would be a benefit to the Firm when negotiating new dealings as well as in the day-to-day. If selected for a position with Ventru LLC, my goal would be to make manager and achieve a standing that is suitable for someone of my background.

Thank you for this opportunity,

I am available for interview at your convenience.

Amadeus

Ventru, LLC also requests that you enclose a photograph of yourself. Please attach it in the space below.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:06 am
PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Name: Investigeer

Previous Employment: A negotiator of business dealings for several influential companies at the heart of the Faenix kingdom.

Qualifications:
- Experience with negotiating trade deals between various companies
- Contract writing experience.
- Regular business travel, and as such, experience with selecting the best quality hotels for the best prices.
- Has managed several teams running multiple deals at once, more than once
- Fluent in 3 languages, with a primary focus on business
- Contacts within various caterers, conference organizers, and more

SUPPLEMENT:

Ventru, LLC hires only the best of the best. Please tell us a bit about yourself, your goals, and what you can bring to our company.
After having worked primarily within my peoples' companies, I am feeling a need to branch out and find more challenging business opportunities, preferably for a clientele that is more choosy about what the results will be. Brokering business deals is lovely, but I need more challenge, and Ventru is known for their select clientele that has far more particular needs and demands.

What I can bring to Ventru, LLC, is my determination, my will and my desire to get what the company needs and wants, when it needs and wants it. I will use all the skills I have built up, the contacts I have earned through years of work, to help Ventru become even stronger.

In the end, my goals are to help manage a team of successful negotiators under me, that will provide the company the greatest benefits possible.

Thank you for your time
Investigeer

Ventru, LLC also requests that you enclose a photograph of yourself. Please attach it in the space below.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:48 pm
Cheri
PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Name: Amadeus

Previous Employment: Previously employed as heir to a large and influential noble family of raccoons.

Qualifications: Experience managing wealth, holding charity events, planning and executing large family gatherings, parties, balls, and etc. Trained in various tasks commensurate to an heir's position, including decision making, patronage of the arts, diplomacy, elocution, estate management, and etc. Familiar with the proper degree of courtesy for every notable personage, gentry, nobility, royalty, and divinity. Fluent in several languages, including ancient Faetasian, competent in two more. Accomplished in the violin, pianoforte, and cello.

SUPPLEMENT:

As heir to a noble family, I aspire to be excellent in every respect. Ventru LLC would be a great opportunity to flex my skills in the areas of money management, estate management, and legislature. I am also skilled in several languages, which would be a benefit to the Firm when negotiating new dealings as well as in the day-to-day. If selected for a position with Ventru LLC, my goal would be to make manager and achieve a standing that is suitable for someone of my background.

Thank you for this opportunity,

I am available for interview at your convenience.

Amadeus

User Image

Aria Starstone
PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Name: Investigeer

Previous Employment: A negotiator of business dealings for several influential companies at the heart of the Faenix kingdom.

Qualifications:
- Experience with negotiating trade deals between various companies
- Contract writing experience.
- Regular business travel, and as such, experience with selecting the best quality hotels for the best prices.
- Has managed several teams running multiple deals at once, more than once
- Fluent in 3 languages, with a primary focus on business
- Contacts within various caterers, conference organizers, and more

SUPPLEMENT:

After having worked primarily within my peoples' companies, I am feeling a need to branch out and find more challenging business opportunities, preferably for a clientele that is more choosy about what the results will be. Brokering business deals is lovely, but I need more challenge, and Ventru is known for their select clientele that has far more particular needs and demands.

What I can bring to Ventru, LLC, is my determination, my will and my desire to get what the company needs and wants, when it needs and wants it. I will use all the skills I have built up, the contacts I have earned through years of work, to help Ventru become even stronger.

In the end, my goals are to help manage a team of successful negotiators under me, that will provide the company the greatest benefits possible.

Thank you for your time
Investigeer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alessa examined the two applications before her, and smiled, slow and pleased. A pampered heir, but one with good sense nonetheless. He would fit in well with plenty of the members of the Clan.

And the other.....Alessa pondered. No, she didn't think they had any investments in Faenix territory yet. An interesting possibility, and a venture she was eager to pursue.

Yes, they would both do very nicely.

She drafted the offers personally, and saw them sent. Fresh blood for the Clan was always exciting.

[[ooc: congratulations, your kats have been selected for Ventrue Embracing, and will join the clan as Fledgelings! We can roleplay it out or feel free to handwave heart ]]  
✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games