Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
Graverobbers Auditions - Concept Contest (Closed~)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Starts: 1/15/23
Ends: 1/22/23 @ 11:59pm PST

The club was empty and eerily quiet, but not because it was a slow night. The band had requested the place be temporarily closed for auditions and the owner... well, he was more than happy to oblige. Better to knock them all out in one go vs. having to dodge the usual throng of patrons to find open times. None of them wanted to drag the process out any longer than they had to. It was already a slog trying to find someone who knew their way around an instrument. Talent and dedication was what really mattered, knowing the bands music was also helpful, but it wouldn't make or break a candidate.

Pretty Boy sighed, his legs up on the table in front of them, leaning his chair back precariously as he squinted at a piece of paper with half-assed scribbles all over it. It looked like it might have been an attempt at a list. He crumpled it up in one hand and threw it behind him, rolling his eyes as he did. “All right." He barked, loud enough that those auditioning could hear him. "I don’t know who’s next so whoever has the balls to get on stage go for it.” He waved an arm dismissively, glancing at X and Liri on either side with a chuckle. He laced his claws behind his head, watching to see if anyone had the stones to actually get out there. No guts, no glory.

Rules/Info:

• Please put all entries in one post.
• Do not deter others from entering or guilt anyone in any way. Enter if you want to enter.
• Fill out the form completely
• You may edit your entry up until the end
• You may enter for all three but you may only win one.
• Please be aware that there will be plotting and RP in the future as these characters are a very integrated part of the band/club. RP skill doesn't factor in. Willingness to plot and RP does.
• Please check out The Sin Bin so you can get an idea of where the band is usually found
• These vamps are Clanless. The Band is Clanless. They like it that way. If they decide to go off and join a clan... they're out. So please keep that in mind when entering.
• Feel free to get creative with your entries and know that if you win you can further develop their backstories with the other owners involved. You won't be stuck with everything you come up with for the contest.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:23 pm
The Prizes:

(Drummer)

User Image
(Roadie)

User Image
(Groupie)

HUGE thanks to Uta for the gorgeous prizes! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Current Band Members Personalities:
Pretty Boy (Guitarist): MYOB
X (Bassist): X is the Graverobbers' bassist, as well as the tallest and largest member of the band. He's a skilled musician who can also play rhythm guitar (not that Pretty Boy lets him), as well as piano (not that Liri lets him). He knows composition and has assisted in co-writing some of the Graverobbers' hits, and has helped provide backup vocals in the deeper range as needed. When he's onstage, he tends to be fun, flirty and dedicated to ensuring the fans have a good time.

Offstage, X is notorious for being one of the easier members of the band. He has quite the reputation of hooking up with fans, groupies, and roadies. It's not something he denies, and so long as everyone has a nice time, that's all X seems to care about. Easy going, self-deprecating, and relaxed, X doesn't talk much about his history -- though he doesn't always hide it, either. He came from relatively little and the rough side of the tracks, and prefers to focus on the here and now -- it's more interesting. A hedonist through and through, he doesn't appear to think much about tomorrow, and rolls with the punches. He calls himself shallow with little interest in deep relationships, and that's the facade he prefers to show the world.

All that said, don't take X lightly -- he knows how to throw down with the best of them, and is fiercely protective of his bandmates, as well as their roadies, groupies, and fans. Whether it's a fight or a fling, X is a good man to have on your side.
Delirium (Lead Singer): Liri is the Graverobbers' lead singer from the right side of the tracks. Trained in classical/operatic singing, piano, and musical theory, he loves writing many of the band's hit songs. He may seem reserved at first, but he's a sweet guy who can be very particular about romance.

The Form

[align=center][color=cornflowerblue][b]If you're gonna live forever eternity might as well be a party.~[/b][/color]
[b]Owner Username:[/b]
[b]Tell us a bit about your RP style:[/b] (What types of plots/RP's/etc. do you prefer to play? Any hard no's? Anything you'd like to get more into?)
[b]Which Kat are you trying for in this entry?[/b] Drummer/Roadie/Groupie?
[b]Proposed name of Kat:[/b]
[b]Why does this particular character appeal to you?:[/b]
[b]Personality of Kat:[/b] (What is your idea of this Kat's personality? Any history? Quirks? You don't have to know everything but we would like a general overview of how you want to play them)
[b]How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps:[/b]
[b]Relationship to the Band:[/b] (For Drummer: One of the guys? Something to prove? Arrogant Artist? Rough and rumble brawler? Cool, calm and collected? How do they get along with their peers in a wild and crazy party environment/lifestyle setting? For Roadie or Groupie: What is their relationship to the band members in general? How do they get along with them?)[/align]

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:04 pm
If you're gonna live forever eternity might as well be a party.~
Owner Username:nekofayre
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm plotter I like to build my characters from the ground up. I would like suggestions on how to improve.
Which Kat are you trying for in this entry?Drummer
Proposed name of Kat: Syn Kahn
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: drmmers are the heart of the Band they can control speed tempo and tone. He reminds me of a wild hearted fun loving drummer friend of mine. I play hand drum, harp and cello. We had some fun times he got me through a rough spot in college.
Personality of Kat: Syn is from a well to do family he was the only son. He was shaped by his mother and father he left when they found out that he had a love for drumming a low born skill. As his parents saw it. He found his own way. Got drawnin by a vampire vocalist. He was in love with him untim he found out he was lying and wanted to keep Syn as a 'pet.' when he escaped him he was turned against his will and struck in a cage for two hundred years. What helped him was beating the walls' door and rocks of his cage. He used these skills to escape the rest is history. He renamed himself and ran. She was raised was a boy by her parents thought she needed to hid herself. But because vampire that turned her she only ever sees a 'male' personality that survived the cage. tHe played with many bands and traveled. Learning and forgetting his past. He is quick to anger and will face problems with indifference. He rages out at times and will beat his drums. Until he calms down his Bardmates can help At times.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: he likes other clanness Vampires. He is very protective of others that can't help themselves. He is Weare of claned Vampires because it fears them.
Relationship to the Band: he is one of the guys he acceots his bandmates. He can be the voice of reason. But if his bandmates are in trouble he is a brawler and will fight to protect them no matter the cost. His band is family, he loves them and they keep him sane.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:34 pm
If you're gonna live forever eternity might as well be a party.~/b]
Owner Username: DaisyMilk
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I tend to enjoy most RP/plot types. I am a little on the sporadic side due to working full time. I don't have any hard nos that I'm aware of. If something came up, I would do the right thing and communicate clearly. Honestly, I just want to have fun. RP is fun.
Which Kat are you trying for in this entry? Drummer
Proposed name of Kat: Bryndis Lad
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: I'm fascinated by drums and think that she's gorgeous (RAINBOW!!!). I just think she looks fun and interesting. I also love her hair bones.
Personality of Kat: The show must go on! Bryndis is one of Nature's Percussionists. She truly believes that the rest of the band is there just to add some flavor to her drumming. Which kicks all the a**, thank you SO much! Among Bryndis' many fine qualities, she is also a connoisseur of snark, deadpan humor and prides herself on telling it like it is. Just... just don't touch her drums. Those drums are her bebbehs and she WILL destroy you if you even so much as move them slightly to the side to clean.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: As much as she hates to give the clanned any credit for anything, Bryndis has to admit that they serve a purpose. They give scarred little vampires a place to feel safe and like they have a voice. Of course, it's all delusional, but it keeps the little shits out of her way and gives her a handy means of telling who might be worse having a drink with. And sure, she has a little issue with some clanless, but on the whole, the clanless are a fun bunch of assholes and no one gets hung up on titles and bullshit. Everyone on a more or less equal footing is far more her speed.
Relationship to the Band: Relations are decent for the most part. Bryndis sees them as window dressing for her own awesomeness. And seriously? Something to prove? Please, she knows she's good. She left that self doubting bull back in the past with her mortal life. As for the parties, hey, she's fine with it. If, for some bizarre reason, it becomes too much, she knows how to quietly slip outside for a calming bite and bit of fresh air. Then she'll be right back at it and in the thick of the fun.

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:43 pm
Owner Username: Doximoron
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I am open to all sorts of plotting ideas. The only hard no's I have, wouldn't even be allowed on Gaia (and are generally agreed upon by most). When I get really into it, I tend to ramble on and be a bit too descriptive. I do always give a few paragraphs (which is about the shortest reply you're gonna get) as I like to try to give my writing partner(s) something to go off of. I am also always open to communication when an RP is active, or a plot is changing/evolving. As far as anything I'd like to get more into? I want to immerse myself in the vampiric world here in Faetasia - dip my hands into all the goodness. I would love to get involved in the plot-trees that are going on around here.
Proposed name of Kat: Ramona
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: Rainbow. Drummer. Baubles. Vampire. Badass. In love. Marry her. Need I say more? (I'm basically a Graverobber Groupie but I haven't stolen any underwear. That I know of.)
Personality of Kat: I'll be honest and say I do not have a clear history fleshed out for any of these entries because, to be perfectly honest, I want the other member owners to be involved in helping shape it. It'd be fun to plot with folks on the different dynamics with her, stances with one another, etc. Even for Roadie and Groupie! My idea of Ramona's personality is that she is certainly one of the guys, energetic and playful with danger lurking just beneath her surface. She can be rough and tumble when she gets a little too toasty (a lil roughhousing) during their party times but she tries to limit herself so that she can watch over The Boys, make sure they don't get too rowdy. The Boys are important to her and that danger lurking that I mentioned earlier? That would rear it's ugly head so fast if one of them were threatened somehow. No chill when it comes to their safety. Those are Her Fellas. A quirk I can see her having is always having her drumsticks, playing with them, drumming on random objects or nearby people. She probably has constant music in her head as well, possibly always tapping one of those lil feeties. Probably cusses so much that she could make a sailor blush. She can be a little... blunt. Brutal honesty is the best policy. Arrogant...? Yeah, she probably is in her ability to drum well enough to shine with The Best of the Best. Smug af to be a part of The Graverobbers.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: Clanned Vamps: wieners, chumps, STICKS IN THE MUD. So hoity-toity and politic this, politic that. Do they even know how to have FUN? Even most of their baby-making seems to be about business (which... ew, babies, what a drag). Though, maybe not all of them are dreadfully boring. Clanless vamps: they're alright. They're nothing compared to The Boys but at least she can usually engage in a conversation with other Clanless that doesn't make her want to jab her drumsticks through her eyeballs. (Look, she's had some pretty terrible conversations before.)
Relationship to the Band: As listed up above in personality section - She's one of the guys, rough and tumble when she's too toasty, but mostly looking out for Her Fellas. Normally she's probably on the playful/humor/sarcasm side of things, poking fun in good nature where applicable. There'd always be an edge of concern and an open-door policy, not one to be a Mother Hen, but definitely there for The Big Talkies if they needed her to stop foolin' around and be serious for a conversation. While she may not be big on the hugging/affection thing, she'd give the elbow nudge of comfort. I am sure that her dynamic is a bit different with each one but she would view them collectively as 'home' so her view of them is positive.

Owner Username: Doximoron
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I am open to all sorts of plotting ideas. The only hard no's I have, wouldn't even be allowed on Gaia (and are generally agreed upon by most). When I get really into it, I tend to ramble on and be a bit too descriptive. I do always give a few paragraphs (which is about the shortest reply you're gonna get) as I like to try to give my writing partner(s) something to go off of. I am also always open to communication when an RP is active, or a plot is changing/evolving. As far as anything I'd like to get more into? I want to immerse myself in the vampiric world here in Faetasia - dip my hands into all the goodness. I would love to get involved in the plot-trees that are going on around here.
Which Kat are you trying for in this entry? Roadie
Proposed name of Kat: "Iggy" (Ignatius; probably prefers being called Roadie tbh)
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: Seems like a character that would have an interesting stance with the Band. I can imagine some fun interactions.
Personality of Kat: I'll be honest and say I do not have a clear history fleshed out for any of these entries because, to be perfectly honest, I want the other member owners to be involved in helping shape it. Obviously a rough outline for him being able to start his establishment with the band somewhere would be if there had been a job opening and he had been like, "k, lemme do it." Maybe he just walked up and started picking up equipment and storing it neatly like a Tetris wizard. As far as his personality goes, I think Roadie takes his work ethic a bit too seriously. I can see him having a temper that is a little... explosive when it goes off. Smack a wild stallion on the butt and get a hoof to the face. I have no doubt that Iggy is abrasive when handling others; maybe folks should start wearing "Handle with Care" stickers... for him to ignore.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: Roadie probably doesn't give a hoot one way or another, maintaining a neutral stance to all. He's got work to do, you fools, he doesn't have time to sit around and judge your a**. Do it yourself, lazy bastards.
Relationship to the Band: I'd love to personally plot the different dynamics with each member. I kind of have this idea that he views himself as the chauffer (someones gotta make sure their toasty butts get to bed safely at thr end of a party hardy night), the equipment guy, and their security detail all rolled into one. When strange items start to go missing, he'd go on high alert and be mighty suspicious of those around them. Groupies might get a shake down and some unkind words. I imagine his feelings towards the band members is positive most days, but maybe he could feel a little underappreciated some days. If he were in a party situation with them, he'd be The Responsible One; the one trying to keep the herd together, switch out vitae spirits for just vitae. But I can only imagine that the calm exterior only goes so far when you're one man doing multiple things, there's the potential that if a party gets too stressful, he may be the one that flips a table. If someone were to mess with one of the Members in a way they found displeasing on a particularly bad day for Roadie, the bouncers at the Sin Bin may end up throwing his a** out too for letting the Hooves of Fury fly too freely.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:04 pm
Owner Username: ktqueen
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Witty banter, interesting relationship dynamics, varied situations and random encounters. I really enjoy the back and forth of sassiness, witty banter, exasperated characters, and generally just having a variety of things to react to or create in my RP. I just love to do crazy, random fun stuff. Different things keep the muse going... or that might be the ADHD, who knows, same thing.
Which Kat are you trying for in this entry? Drummer.
Proposed name of Kat: Parisa (Persian for like a fairy. Fairy, sprite, supernatural being. Considered youthful sounding, connotations of "beauty" associated, etc. Just seems to fit her well!)
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: She's a badass, rainbow colored gal. We stan a strong woman character in this house who is comfortable in who she is, and that's exactly the vibe I get when I look at her!
Personality of Kat: Parisa has a quiet, strong, self confident kind of personality. Music, drumming specifically, is something she always felt a calling to (even before she was a vampire). Being able to pursue it through a longer period of time just seems like what she was meant to do. She has a habit of taking everything in stride and being a rather calm voice when others get worked up. Just someone who is reliable, loyal, confident, and probably blunt when questions are asked of her. Not to say she doesn't get angry or emotional, just that she's someone who plays her cards closer to her chest. When music is a topic though, Parisa lights up when she talks about music, or when she's playing. Concentrating, feeling the rhythm in herself as songs play out, and following that musical instinct she's cultivated is like a high to her.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: I feel like Parisa would probably try to keep herself mostly out of clanned business or dealing with any higher ranked clanned vamps. She just wants to play drums with her band, chill and be left alone from any of the complications most clans come with. Other Clanless Vamps are mostly cool, and chill clanned vamps as well, but she really doesn't want to deal with any amount of nonsense she doesn't have to.
Relationship to the Band: Found family is probably the angle I'd go with, and more of the mom friend/stone foundation of the group in most situations. She's calm and reasonable in most cases, with a bias towards her found family. Would absolutely enjoy the party scene, but more of the music aspect of it. Generally gets along with anyone who doesn't want to start anything, but also has a hierarchy of who's side she'll take to throw hands for. Found Family, then her friends, etc. She's a ride or die sort, with very few expectations of those in her close circle.

ktqueen
Crew

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:14 pm
Owner Username: Kyuketsuki06
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I’ve mainly done family RP as far as I can remember. Family plots mainly or slice of life. I would like to venture more. Brawl, friends, anything really. If I find something that’s a hard no then we’ll cover it then, I can’t think of anything I would be against.
Proposed name of Kat: Euphoria/Eufy
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: I have a soft spot for the drums, family ties to bands and music since young, Drums were something my uncle was trying to teach me when I was smol, I feel she could be that badass drummer girl I used to dream of being. I love a beat and also I can’t get rid of this drum solo swirling around in my head.
Personality of Kat: Badass drummer girl with a little bit of a soft side. Tell no one.
Doesn’t like to waist her breath if not necessary. If it’s not worth it why bother. Can maintain a stage personality for nobody’s and fans, only give them the best version of your badass self. Goofy and friendly once you get behind her walls, once you’re in you’re in. Need a hug she has you, she’ll gripe about it being sappy though, "What a sissy." If you need a fist she’s got your back. Do not get on her bad side, she’ll rip right through you and let you live, it’s more embarrassing that way. Romantically she is pretty reserved if it’s not just fun and games. Nothing too serious, it only ends badly. No one can be happy with each other forever. Maybe that’s the past talking.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: Others, well she doesn't really care about anyone she doesn't know. But definately no clans man, too stuffy.
Relationship to the Band: Rough beginnings and Eufy doesn’t care for much but to make music, somewhat a way to get out her frustrations creatively, beat on drums not on others most of the time. Hesitant to open up though wants to be one of the guys, have somewhere to belong, make that family of friends. All in good fun til someone takes her sticks. I get the feeling she'd be close to X, and be able to talk to him about deeper things. Friendly with Liri can joke around with. A bit more rough when it comes to PB, like friends or siblings who tease each other, but someone is bound to be irritated for real.

—-

Tell us a bit about your RP style: I’ve mainly done family RP as far as I can remember. Family plots mainly or slice of life. I would like to venture more. Brawl, friends, anything really. If I find something that’s a hard no then we’ll cover it then, I can’t think of anything I would be against.
Proposed name of Kat: Devon
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: Who doesn’t want to be able to hang out with their favorite band and help them out.
Personality of Kat: Level headed, pretty chill but dedicated to keep the show going. Can stress out easy, like unexpected destroyed drum set perhaps, I can feel the headache now. Outside of band affairs he’s a homebody, being social isn’t his strong suit.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: *shrugs* Leave me alone and I’ll leave you alone. However keeping up to date with general affairs helps with managing band affairs, for the well-being of the members. "I make is my business to know enough to keep everything moving smoothly."
Relationship to the Band: Business comes first but friends if you asked. Trusted, I mean you have to be if you are in charge of all the equipment, techy backstage things, and travel. Crush on the drummer, would never say anything. Maybe would know to much about them all. If he's been a long time Roadie, eventually so if he is new to the gig.

—-

Which Kat are you trying for in this entry? Groupie
Proposed name of Kat: Xan
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: A little obsessive crazy fanboi
Personality of Kat: Absolute devotion, the number one fan. The harmless stalker. Pride in their collection of one of a kind memorabilia. Easy to tears. Tries really hard to be tough.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: I only have eyes for The Graverobbers, all else is just mud beneath my feet. Fellow fan? A rival.
Relationship to the Band: Gets in the way but harmless, the reason for missing items. He knows the roadie got this so what’s one missing net 'sleeve', or two. Friendly with the original band members, has a distrust/dislike for the new girl. Constantly gets on the Roadies nerves.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:18 pm
Owner Username: Ruriska
Tell us a bit about your RP style: A little bit of this and a little bit of that! I like humour, I like cute character interactions, I like blood, some drama, some despair. I can do short snappy one line replies and then larger more detailed stuff.
Proposed name of Kat: Chance
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: Have you seen him? He’s cute, he’s charming, he’s got a big head of hair, he’s got so much character potential!

Personality of Kat:

Chance is pretty easy-going for a vampire roadie, often described as steady as a rock. Dependable and seemingly kind-natured, though he has absolutely no qualms with removing some of the more enthusiastic fans from the vicinity should they start to annoy the band. His humor is generally dry and he’s the kind of dude who chuckles at his own jokes. If you ask him about his life before the band, he shuts it down immediately and will give the cold shoulder or redirect the conversation. Overall, he brings a sanity to the group that otherwise wouldn’t exist. When tempers flare or things get a bit wild, he’ll step into the middle, completely unflappable and sort it all out. If they’re the dazzling rainbow, he’s the sun shining through the rain, helping them stand out and show their talents.

How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: He makes an effort not to socialize with any clanned vampires unless it’s for the sake of politeness, finding the whole system flawed and nasty. Nobody has managed to dig into his past but if they did, they would find his earliest memories marred by the results of clan wars, fights that have come and gone from memory, those lost forgotten and turned to dust. He vows that his unlife will be for his enjoyment and his real clan is the band, his own chosen family.

Relationship to the Band:

It’s a well-known story that the band’s first introduction to Chance was during one of their earliest shows, where after some issues with the speakers and tech, the tall and lanky horse approached with a casual ‘allow me’ and sorted it out after a quick bit of tinkering. On every subsequent performance, he would always appear just when they needed him to and when questioned about his excellent timing, he would always shrug and say, ‘just chance’.

Eventually even the regular groupies and fans noticed he was there more often than not and didn’t question when he helped out with something or moved some of the heavier equipment. When someone finally bothered to ask his name, he replied, “Chance is fine.”

After a while, he was indeed just Chance and known to be a dependable member of the group. He has a great deal of respect for all of the band members, clearly enjoying their music and working hard to make sure each performance goes off without a hitch.

He offers his time to the band as not just a roadie but also a shoulder to lean on and someone always willing to take time out to listen to you rant or cry or just to hang out. He’s never asked for anything in return... well, except for that one time, when they were all a little bit tipsy, well-fed on blood and he requested that they pierce his ears. Two on each ear. One for each of them. A permanent reminder of their bond.

To him, they’re family.

And he’ll do anything for family.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:23 am
Owner Username: Erina_Nobara
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I’m open to all sorts of plots. I especially luv drama and romance. But I also have a love of music. And I see this is an opprotunity to get into some music and concert type rps.
Proposed name of Kat: Axel
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: well he’s a roadie for starters. And I think having a character in charge of equipment and being important in his own way behind the scenes would be cool. And he looks really awesome. I love his long orange hair.
Personality of Kat: A gentle giant. He’s tall and maybe a little intimidating in appearance. But deep down he’s really a softy. Unless you mess with his equipment. Then you might get bit. He wants to make sure everything is perfect for concerts. And will check, check, and triple check everything to make sure it’s up to his standards. The band is his family. And he wants to support them however possible.
How do they feel about clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: He is mostly a free spirit and doesn’t like the idea of clans and having to conform to lots of rules or stereotypes. He won’t go out of his way to pick a fight with anybody though. Clans simply exist and it is something he will just offer you a shrug about if you try and pry any further than that.
Relationship to the Band: He was picked up by the Graverobbers after he quit working for some other band. That band refused to listen to him about the equipment and treated him poorly despite all his hard work. So one day he was mulling over what to do. He was at TheSinBin at the bar when he first heard the Graverobber’s play. The music moved him and he suddenly knew what he wanted. He didn’t want to give up being a roadie. He just wanted to work for someone else. He insisted on meeting with the Grave Robbers to discuss being their roadie instead. He’d work hard and prove himself no matter what it takes. He pretty well gets along with everybody. He’ll kick back and have drinks with everyone. Don’t get him too wasted though because he can quite the party animal. He maybe had a crush on the drummer too. But he keeps that under wraps.

~~~

Tell us a bit about your RP style: I’m open to all sorts of plots. I especially luv drama and romance. But I also have a love of music. And I see this is an opportunity to get into some music and concert type rps.
Proposed name of Kat: Zane
Why does this particular character appeal to you?:I have a soft spot for groupies. I feel like I understand their passion and love of the band and the music.
Personality of Kat: An obsessive fan. Very eager to please the band. Energetic. But he has been known to sneak around and try to swipe clothing items to wear from bandmates. He will brag that he has EVERY album ever written by the Grave Robbers. Also Autographs. He even claims he got a kiss from the drummer at a party once. But who knows if that’s even true. He’s convinced he’s the number 1 fan. And he’s been to all the shows.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: A free spirit. Doesn’t care much for the Clans. Too many rules. He knows there are Clanned vamps that are fans though. So as much as he may try to avoid them, they ARE around. He’d throw a glowstick at them in disgust. But that’d be a waste of a perfectly good glowstick.
Relationship to the Band: He was a graffiti artist at one point. He heard the rumors that one location, TheSinBin, was always graffitied and then the next day the art was simply gone, disappeared, poof. So he wanted to go try his hand at leaving a mark. But in the middle of completing his work of art, the cops showed up. Luckily his friend was with him as a look out. He knew the code to get into the Club. So they both ducked inside. That’s when Zane first heard the Grave Robber’s music. He fell in love instantly. Then he started researching the band, and going to all their performances. Since he has worked hard to get ViP back stage passes, he finally fulfilled his dream of meeting the band. And when they realized he’d been going to all their shows. His dedication caught their eye. And he struck up a friendship. Now he’s at their parties and chillin’ with the crew all the time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:39 pm
Owner Username: belloblossom
Tell us a bit about your RP style: My RP style is always third person and tends to linger towards the dramatic side of things. Many of my characters have easy to identify personalities and while some of them will follow into a cliche, they're not ashamed of it. I like writing LOUD, FUN characters just as much as mysterious strangers in an alley. Whichever RP or plot I find myself in, you can bet that I'll be seeking out the juiciest interactions for my character.
Proposed name of Kat: Hart Beat
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: Rainbow!!!! Also her style is my absolute aesthetic. Also drummer!! Just looking at her, I've already got an idea in mind - and it's not too often that my muse auto-clicks like this, so I'm very excited at the opportunity.
Personality of Kat: Hart Beat is... passionate, to put it nicely. To put it plainly, however, she's a crude, violent and unpredictable kat. She marches to the beat of her own drum, metaphorically and physically, with her sticks always in her hands, hammering out different rhythms. Those who know her best (ie: the Boys) have come to learn that her different rhythms can indicate her different moods - so when the moments come that she pauses for a four count, those around her know to clear out of her space fast. She's a fierce drummer, she'd have to be as the drummer of this group, but she's more volatile off stage. The band's wild card, she'll always show up to gigs on time, but she'll also be the one frothing at the mouth for a fight after the show. She hates practicing new sets, preferring to wing it on the night of the performance. Planning ahead? That's for normies and nut cases of which Hart is neither!

Hey. Can you keep a secret? You'd better, or else Hart's gonna rip your tongue out and sew your lips shut for good measure.
She's... actually a little worried about how her bandmates see her. She could give an eff about what anyone else thinks, but Pretty Boy is just as unpredictable as she is, she never knows what he's thinking. She thinks she can rely on X to protect her if anything comes up and Liri's sweet, but what if they all grow tired of her antics? It's her personality, her whole being, she can't stop being LOUD about her lifestyle, but... Hart doesn't know what she'll due if her fellas ever turn their backs to her. They're her family! What's she gonna do without em?
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: Clanned? Clanless? They all blur together as far as Hart Beat's concerned. The only ones she cares about, even in her savage manner, are her band mates. Maybe someone could call them a mini-Clan or maybe they're a bunch of renegade Clanless that only answer to themselves. Whatever they are, Hart's gonna stick with em to the end... or, worryingly, until they drop her.... Which they won't! Cause she's one of em!
Relationship to the Band: Hart Beat knows that she'll never quite be one of the boys, for obvious reasons, and at this point in her lifetime, she's stopped trying. She's gonna be herself, sure, but she loves her Band mates. They're family!
Liri is a real sweetheart - he feels like a little brother that needs her protection. And oh boy will she start a fight for him...or because of him... or really for any reason at all, but she'll brag later it was for his honor (even if it wasn't.) X feels like her big brother, being the protective type and all. She gets along with X the most, which is easy, when Liri is a kat to protect and Pretty Boy is... mysterious. Just as unpredictable as Hart herself, if not more so. Where Hart's biggest vice is that she has no control over her temper or mind at the best of times, she suspects that there's a crafty, cunning mind in the skull of their Lead Guitarist, but she can never glean what he might be thinking. Pretty Boy is the one kat that Hart Beat will never pick a fight with... if she doesn't have to, anyway.
She's a ride or die for her bandmates - her family - and she'll be damned if anyone, be it roadie, groupie or rando, tries to bring her family down.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:26 pm
Owner Username: Sylent Nyte
Tell us a bit about your RP style:I admittedly am a bit of a slow RPer but once I get in the groove then I’m good XD I love to plot things out behind the scenes before doing RPs, I like ORPs and group RPs the most, and while I’d almost always prefer to play the bad guy I will never ever say no to some romance RP uwu
Proposed name of Kat: Mary Jane (aka MJ)
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: The drummer has always been my favourite in any band~ I love the Graverobbers and the people that play the bandmates and think that getting to play in this setting with them would be a lot of fun.
Personality of Kat: MJ is super laid back (maybe because she’s usually stoned? shhhh) with a bit of a wild side. She is pretty much always either shaking her leg like she’s using a kick pedal or she’s tapping away with her fingers to the beat in her head. She’s probably the youngest (both in physical age and as a vampire) in the band and she typically will act like she can get away with anything and everything because of that. She tends to be immature and a bit of a brat, but she always puts the band first and takes that part of her life very seriously.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: MJ thinks clanned vamps are squares and she doesn’t see why anyone should have to conform to any one clan and their ideals. She prefers the company of clanless vamps almost exclusively in every aspect of her life, though she couldn't care less about anyone outside of the band (for nowwwwwww)
Relationship to the Band: The guys are the bees knees. I touched on this a little bit in the personality section re: her being the youngest in the group and that she puts the band first. Otherwise I think MJ is secretly a little insecure and hopes she’s cool enough to stick around with the Graverobbers long term while acting 100% confident on the outside. She only lets down her walls when she’s alone with them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:44 pm
Congrats you three! It was a really, really tough decision and it took us a bit to go over all the awesome entries to figure out who our winners were.

Thank you all so much for entering. We had several factors to consider, so this was quite a challenge. We loved so many of the concepts we read and wish we had a prize for all of you but alas...

We are super excited to have these new characters involved with the band and if you want plots please don't hesitate to hit us up!

Please take your new vamps here for certing. For the drummer please ask the certist to put Drummer for the Graverobbers somewhere on the cert. For the Roadie and the Groupie you are also welcome to ask that the certists put Roadie for the Graverobbers and Graverobber Groupie on your cert as well if you want! But you also don't have to. Haha. <3

Colorist is Uta! <3

Sylent Nyte
Owner Username: Sylent Nyte
Tell us a bit about your RP style:I admittedly am a bit of a slow RPer but once I get in the groove then I’m good XD I love to plot things out behind the scenes before doing RPs, I like ORPs and group RPs the most, and while I’d almost always prefer to play the bad guy I will never ever say no to some romance RP uwu
Proposed name of Kat: Mary Jane (aka MJ)
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: The drummer has always been my favourite in any band~ I love the Graverobbers and the people that play the bandmates and think that getting to play in this setting with them would be a lot of fun.
Personality of Kat: MJ is super laid back (maybe because she’s usually stoned? shhhh) with a bit of a wild side. She is pretty much always either shaking her leg like she’s using a kick pedal or she’s tapping away with her fingers to the beat in her head. She’s probably the youngest (both in physical age and as a vampire) in the band and she typically will act like she can get away with anything and everything because of that. She tends to be immature and a bit of a brat, but she always puts the band first and takes that part of her life very seriously.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: MJ thinks clanned vamps are squares and she doesn’t see why anyone should have to conform to any one clan and their ideals. She prefers the company of clanless vamps almost exclusively in every aspect of her life, though she couldn't care less about anyone outside of the band (for nowwwwwww)
Relationship to the Band: The guys are the bees knees. I touched on this a little bit in the personality section re: her being the youngest in the group and that she puts the band first. Otherwise I think MJ is secretly a little insecure and hopes she’s cool enough to stick around with the Graverobbers long term while acting 100% confident on the outside. She only lets down her walls when she’s alone with them.

User Image

Ruriska
Owner Username: Ruriska
Tell us a bit about your RP style: A little bit of this and a little bit of that! I like humour, I like cute character interactions, I like blood, some drama, some despair. I can do short snappy one line replies and then larger more detailed stuff.
Proposed name of Kat: Chance
Why does this particular character appeal to you?: Have you seen him? He’s cute, he’s charming, he’s got a big head of hair, he’s got so much character potential!

Personality of Kat:

Chance is pretty easy-going for a vampire roadie, often described as steady as a rock. Dependable and seemingly kind-natured, though he has absolutely no qualms with removing some of the more enthusiastic fans from the vicinity should they start to annoy the band. His humor is generally dry and he’s the kind of dude who chuckles at his own jokes. If you ask him about his life before the band, he shuts it down immediately and will give the cold shoulder or redirect the conversation. Overall, he brings a sanity to the group that otherwise wouldn’t exist. When tempers flare or things get a bit wild, he’ll step into the middle, completely unflappable and sort it all out. If they’re the dazzling rainbow, he’s the sun shining through the rain, helping them stand out and show their talents.

How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: He makes an effort not to socialize with any clanned vampires unless it’s for the sake of politeness, finding the whole system flawed and nasty. Nobody has managed to dig into his past but if they did, they would find his earliest memories marred by the results of clan wars, fights that have come and gone from memory, those lost forgotten and turned to dust. He vows that his unlife will be for his enjoyment and his real clan is the band, his own chosen family.

Relationship to the Band:

It’s a well-known story that the band’s first introduction to Chance was during one of their earliest shows, where after some issues with the speakers and tech, the tall and lanky horse approached with a casual ‘allow me’ and sorted it out after a quick bit of tinkering. On every subsequent performance, he would always appear just when they needed him to and when questioned about his excellent timing, he would always shrug and say, ‘just chance’.

Eventually even the regular groupies and fans noticed he was there more often than not and didn’t question when he helped out with something or moved some of the heavier equipment. When someone finally bothered to ask his name, he replied, “Chance is fine.”

After a while, he was indeed just Chance and known to be a dependable member of the group. He has a great deal of respect for all of the band members, clearly enjoying their music and working hard to make sure each performance goes off without a hitch.

He offers his time to the band as not just a roadie but also a shoulder to lean on and someone always willing to take time out to listen to you rant or cry or just to hang out. He’s never asked for anything in return... well, except for that one time, when they were all a little bit tipsy, well-fed on blood and he requested that they pierce his ears. Two on each ear. One for each of them. A permanent reminder of their bond.

To him, they’re family.

And he’ll do anything for family.

User Image

Erina_Nobara
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I’m open to all sorts of plots. I especially luv drama and romance. But I also have a love of music. And I see this is an opportunity to get into some music and concert type rps.
Proposed name of Kat: Zane
Why does this particular character appeal to you?:I have a soft spot for groupies. I feel like I understand their passion and love of the band and the music.
Personality of Kat: An obsessive fan. Very eager to please the band. Energetic. But he has been known to sneak around and try to swipe clothing items to wear from bandmates. He will brag that he has EVERY album ever written by the Grave Robbers. Also Autographs. He even claims he got a kiss from the drummer at a party once. But who knows if that’s even true. He’s convinced he’s the number 1 fan. And he’s been to all the shows.
How do they feel about Clanned Vamps and other Clanless Vamps: A free spirit. Doesn’t care much for the Clans. Too many rules. He knows there are Clanned vamps that are fans though. So as much as he may try to avoid them, they ARE around. He’d throw a glowstick at them in disgust. But that’d be a waste of a perfectly good glowstick.
Relationship to the Band: He was a graffiti artist at one point. He heard the rumors that one location, TheSinBin, was always graffitied and then the next day the art was simply gone, disappeared, poof. So he wanted to go try his hand at leaving a mark. But in the middle of completing his work of art, the cops showed up. Luckily his friend was with him as a look out. He knew the code to get into the Club. So they both ducked inside. That’s when Zane first heard the Grave Robber’s music. He fell in love instantly. Then he started researching the band, and going to all their performances. Since he has worked hard to get ViP back stage passes, he finally fulfilled his dream of meeting the band. And when they realized he’d been going to all their shows. His dedication caught their eye. And he struck up a friendship. Now he’s at their parties and chillin’ with the crew all the time.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas