Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Vampires
[Prp]Books and a chat. (Grendel and Marconius)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:21 pm
Marconius was, as usual, settled into an overstuffed leather chair reading. His large body folded comfortably into the too large chair, too large for others anyway, it was just big enough for his pale form. The dark eyes moved, though none could see that happening, as he drank in the words covering the musty pages of the book he held.

The book was old, if the musty smell didn't give that away, the pages brittle but the owner was careful as he turned the page. Despite his size, which dwarfed many, he was careful and nearly gentle in the movements he made. It would not do well to damage the book - it was precious.

One hand lifted away from the book, he'd been holding it with both hands, and went to grasp the crystal wear he'd kept at his side. Inside was a fine red drink, thick and nurishing, he drank slowly fdrom it. A sip, than another ,and the crystal was set back down with a gentle sound.

The room he sat in was filled with bookshelves of a dark wood, each filled to bursting with books and scroll, sheets of old paper, the room smelled of old paper and ink. It was no surprise for those who knew the one who sat there, reading by the dim light provided by candles spread about, as he was a collector of knowledge. He had read everything here at least once and he was, as usual, pondering what elsee he might like to add to his collection. It had been a while, too long, since he'd added to his library and he should rectify that sooner rather than later. But what and from where would he find the next book or scroll? He would think on that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:40 am
Time had droned steadily onward, and while Grendel had been allowed to speak to many of his Fathers's former Disciple's, few had yet to either seek him out or call him. Of these, Marconius was probably the least surprising. He suspected, and rightly so that the ancient vampire was likely holed up in a library somewhere, too engrossed in his reading even to know that the world beyond that knowledge-filled room was changing.

Darkness amassed in one corner of the room, shadows that seemed to pull from everywhere, from behind the shelves and beneath Marconius's chair. The candlelight that the Disciple read by began to flicker erratically, on the verge of going out entirely as powerful energy thrummed through the air, electrifying.

And then the vampires' new God appeared, stepping out from the shadows, which dissipated and slid right back to where they belonged, and the flickering flames steadied.

"Marconius." Came a deep rumble of a voice, though it was gentle, not stern. Grendel's eyes glowed softly in that dimly lit room as he moved toward the vampire in his chair.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:40 am
Taking note of the lights flickering, and than the shadows moving, the ancient vampire did wonder for a moment who would dare to come to his library and toy with the shadows. But that someone did make themselves known, so he didn't need to wonder about the intruder.

He had, as the figure was stepping out of the shadows, come to sit strighter in his chair. It was not every day a deity ventured into his domain. It wasn't every day that anyone came into his territory, as many either didn't know of him or they knew better. Moving to mark the page in his book, a single slip of paper doing the job well, he closed the book and set it aside.

"What brings you here, to my lirbrary?" This deity was the son to Caine, though what the child of their god was doing here he did not know. "Please, have a seat. Can I get you anything to drink?" Already wondering just what he had on hand at the bar, he had a small bar in the lirbary and one in his office, he had a fair amount of options to offer. Though as he thought on it he really could do with hunting down some more options, as well as some fae blood as he was a bit low on that.

Seussi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:27 am
The God glanced around, looking for a suitable place to sit before rolling his shoulders and letting out a long, slow breath. Shadows still writhed around him, and now those moved outward, flowing and weaving into the form of a high-backed chair, which Grendel moved to seat himself in directly across from Marconius. At the mention of a drink, he shrugged broad shoulders and waved his hand in dismissal.

"I will not be here long enough for all that." A pause as he studied the odd Disciple, so changed, ethereal, freakishly tall, strange , but a vampire all the same, like any other.

"Have you not felt the change in the world, Marconius? Your tether to Caine is frayed, nearly destroyed, weakening you."

Sleet Tempest Snape

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:14 pm
Ah, so nothing to drink. All the more for himself he supposed, though he wasn't in need of a drink at the moment, perhaps later. For now though it seemed there was some manner of buisness to attend to with the vampire deity, who had made a seat for themself.

"I have, I'm not immune to feeling such things and not noting what they are. I've figured something was taking place and I'd be notified at some point, as I'm sure everyone else in need of knowing has too been notified." Or would be soon after himself. He did however figure he was one of the last being told, not many paid him any mind. He was ok with being over looked, it allowed him to work and read as much as it pleased him. It also kept others out of his buisness, the rather unsavory buisness, and he was greatful for that as he'd rather not deal with others noses in his affairs.

"Tell me then, what is happening to the bonds. I assume you not only know but are here with a solution to the issue." He spoke while leaning forward, his long body moving toward and leaving quite the shadow. He was larger than most, he was certain none of his own children were as tall as he was, and he'd never heard of another far as larger though he was certain some might be.

"Something has happened to Caine." And this was his son.

Seussi

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff