Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:07 pm
This weeks Prompt 1/16/23 - 1/22/23

Quote:
The moon has once again continued its journey around the world and you can feel the chill of winter slowly starting to ease. It's time for new life to emerge, new beginnings and new experiences.

Submit an RP with your soquili experiencing something new! Maybe they made a new friend or went outside their comfort zone!

Pony(s) replying :: 志世香 "Shiyouka" & Kurai Aisuru
User Image x User Image

Quote:
志世香 "Shiyouka" knowing that she is going to be expecting kids waddles about as she then lays down feeling heavy. It was nice that the winter chill is easing up and a new season is on the way. Hopefully her babies will be spring babies and born in warmer weather so that she won't have to worry about them getting too cold. It isn't something that she has gone through before so she knows that she is going to be worrying a lot about them anyways. Just hoping the winter cold is on that list. Laying there with a sigh as she wonders where soon to be kiddos' father is off to. "He is suppose to be here helping my fat butt." Sighing again as she closes her eyes thinking about food. Shaking her head as she pouts a bit because how much she he eating these days and how heavy she feels. Was this how being preggo is suppose to feel? Slowly drifting off into sleep for a much needed nap. Maybe when she wakes then she will be able to annoy Kurai Aisuru to help her out with a few things. One being food and maybe a walk to the lake to help her keep moving so she doesn't feel so stiff. It was maybe an hour or so before she wakes to see Kurai looking down at her with a smile. "There you are. This is your doing so please don't disappear on me for so long. I am so open to attacks or even rolling down a hill with how wide I am."
WC :: 267

Kurai Aisuru smiling as he looks down at his preggo partner. "Dear Shiyouka you are not so wide that you would roll down the hills or mountains. Also no one is going to get close enough to attack you as you are staying within the herd's protective area. And I was just getting some of your favorite foods." He lays the foods down in front of her as he lays next to her. "We might not be mates not we are friends and we are going to raise these kiddos together. I am here for you. Always." He points out as he leans against her. There was something about Shiyouka that made this a wonderful time. She is the first one he has planned to even start a family with and even though he knows that he might not her mate but they will always be friends and this is a journey of new beginnings that brings fear and excitement. He watches over her as she snacks on the food. "Tomorrow we can go for a walk but it is getting late. Time to sleep and lets enjoy the times to come." He sees her nod as this was going to be the end of their day. He knows that there is another he can do to ease her worries outside of letting her know that he is there to help. Maybe tomorrow she will feel more comfy about herself. Leaning on her lightly as he notices she is falling asleep as he smiles as he also falls asleep as he knows that with the end of the day then the worries of the day end as well for Shiyouka. Tomorrow will be something new.
WC :: 285

FIN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:03 pm
This weeks Prompt 1/23/23 - 1/29/23

Quote:
The world is a vast and endless place. Some Soquili leave their homes one day to find a new one. Others are endless wanderers, roaming to their hearts content. Spring is all about new beginnings, after all.

Submit an RP with your Soquili traveling to a new place or recalling a time they traveled.

Pony(s) replying :: Ten'i Shinbi & Aika
User Image x User Image

Quote:
Ten'i Shinbi and her daughter Aika were planning a trip to go to the ocean in which they have never been to before. So this was going to be an interesting trip. The two loved to travel on trips together for mommy and daughter time. It was special to them. Ten'i stretched a bit as she headed to the meeting spot. The meeting spot was a big old oak tree. It's leaves were in bloom at the start of spring so it was super pretty. Flicking her tail a bit as she gets all excited once her daughter is in view. "Aika over here." She shouts out in such a happy voice. Then prances up to Aika as she nuzzles her head into Aika's neck. "Are you excited?" She wonders.
WC :: 130

Aika giggles at her mother. "You are like a filly. No one would believe that you are my mother. Yes I am excited." She nuzzles her mother back as they then head off towards the ocean they planned on visiting. Not that any of them has been there before. But a familiar has and so said familiar is leading the way. It was a nice change to take a trip like this. The plan was to enjoy the ocean water and the sights along the way. This was something Aika was interested in. She wants to see all the different sights between here and there. Humming a bit as she leans on her mother from time to time. "I can't believe father was ok with this?" She looks at her mother who is way too happy. So father does know about the trip. That is nice. She stretches a bit and then catches up with Ten'i. "Mom are you and father ever going to have more kids?" She wonders a bit. It would be nice to be an older sister.
WC :: 180

Ten'i looking at her daughter. "Awe thank you. I like to feel young." Giggling along with her daughter. Walking by Aika's side as she is enjoying this. "Oh yes your father knows about it. It is having a father and son trip with your brother." She points out as they found the familiar. The tree all getting their baby leaves looked so pretty. Getting lost in thought as she snaps out of it looking to Aika. "Hmm we are trying and have agreed to trying. But it will happen when it does." She smiles as she bumps into her daughter. "What about you? Have you found someone worth having kids with?" Wondering if there is someone special in her kid's life. Looking about she spots for creatures and plants she has never seen before. "Wow" That is all that comes to her mind as they continue to walk towards the ocean. Once they are closer Ten'i sees the ocean waters for the first time. Her jaw drops in awe as she never thought it was that big. "Oh my that is a lot of water. I wonder if it is too cold to play in. If that is the case we will need to come back in the summer."
WC :: 209

Aika looking at her mother. "Well I am testing the waters with someone. Not sure if it is going to be a lifemate kind of thing." She then looks at what her mother is. The waters reach as far as the eyes can see. "Wow that is pretty." Founding her mother down and to the water as it hits their hooves. And oh my was it cold water. "Yea maybe summer time would be better to play in the water. But it is still so pretty to look at." She points out as they enjoy the day watching the water move onto shore and then out to the seas again. It was such a pretty sight. This is going to be a place that she will visit again and again. Why would one not? The views are so wonderful to look at and the sounds surrounding the area are so relaxing that it can put one to sleep in a peaceful manner. "Hmm mother we will have to come here again. Maybe a yearly trip." She whispers as her mother just nods in agreement. But as the sun sets, which was so pretty to see, it was time to head back home so father and her brother didn't worry about them.
WC :: 211

FIN

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:57 pm
This weeks Prompt 2/13/23 - 2/20/23

Quote:
Have you ever been changed by love on an almost celluliar level? Was it because of the love of family, a friend, or even someone romantic? Is it something or someone that you can really explain? Try.

Submit an RP with your Soquili recalling a time love changed their life or that love is changing their life.

Pony(s) replying :: Ten'i Shinbi & Aika
User Image x User Image

Quote:
Aika looking at her mother as they are having their weekly Mother and Daughter day. "Mother tell me about your greatest love." She wonders as she settles down and watches her mother waiting to hear the story. This should be a good story about maybe her father. What other loves could she have had in her life? Aika just wanted to know more about her mother. Maybe this would open her eyes so that she would know what to look for in a great love. That would be awesome though she is in no hurry to find love or have kids. Smiling as she thinks of another question before her mother could even answer the first one. "Also when did you know that it was your greatest love?" There was so much going on in her head that she wanted to ask but knowing if she did then her mother would most likely change the topic just so she would not have to over think it. That was one of the only things her mother did not like to have to go through. She would rather answer things one by time then a lot of questions at once. Aika flicked her tail in a happy manner as she hums a bit waiting on her mother to get comfy and start telling the story. The excitement on her face could not be hidden at all. It was written so clearly which made Aika so easy to read. Everything always written clearly on her face so her moods were never hidden.
WC :: 259

Ten'i Shinbi giggles reading her daughter's face. "So excited are we? Well let us see. What or who is my greatest love? Hmm to answer that I would need to tell you about a few loves that came first." She tells the story of how she met her mate and that it changed her idea of the world. She had thought it was the greatest love she would ever know and then something changed that. Something happened to her and her mate that changed their lives in a way they never thought would happen. "I met my true greatest love when I found out that I was having you and your brother. It changed not only my life but your father's as well. I got fell you both grow and I never thought one could fall in love with ones I have never met before. Once you both were born I fell deeper in love. Watching you learn to walk. All the scares you gave us. We had to learn along side you both and I would never change that. I went from being all about my lover to being all about the two lives I brought into the world. You both taught me true growth in oneself as well as the love a mother has. The scares when her kids do things that could hurt them. Then finally learning how to love and let go at the same time. That was the hardest change I got out of loving you. Thank you my child."
WC :: 255

That wasn't how Aika thought the story would play out. The love mother had for father was greater then anything in the world she thought. But to learn that a mother's love for their kids can out shine the love of a lover wasn't something she ever thought about. She also never knew that parents learned and grew along side of their kids.
WC :: 63

FIN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:08 pm
This Months Prompt #1: April 1st to April 30th 2023

Quote:

1. Out on a walk, you see a small bunny. Look! How cute! Wait, does it have blood on it's coat? That's a very strange look on it's face....

Then right before your eyes, the rabbit shifts into a grinning feral

The only option is to run. It's the legendary, you thought mythical, Rabbit of Caerbannog. (Remember she is not an NPC and she does exist. You cannot control her in the RP, which is why you have to run. She's looking at you like you're in next batch of indigestion. Run! (BTW, Hoppy Easter!)

Pony(s) replying :: Fawn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Fawn sees the rabbit with blood on it. Feeling of unease over comes her as she pivots on her back left foot and runs. Now Fawn is known to be pretty fast on her feet. Out of the corner of her eye as she pivoted she had seen it shift out of it's feral form. Her mother and great aunt have taught her well on how to spot a shifter and what to do once you spot one. Best is to stay hidden and sneak away if they haven't seen you. But in this case if they see you then you pivot and run at top speed. Find a spot that will hide your scent. In a flower field or in a body of water. Those are some things that can help. Not slowing down or missing a beat as she sees some flowers that give a scent of death called the corpse flower. She drops on it causing it to spray it's scent of death and then she is up again running. Her own scent gone at this point and knowing she will need a bath once home but she can't lead that thing to her home so she is heading to a large body of water between her and home that will cover her fully as if she just disappeared off of the face of the world. Once in the water she swims to the other side but in case she was being followed she did stay under the water for as long as she could before popping to the surface. Out of the water and sure no one is following her. she then shakes the water off and walks the rest of the way home.

WC:: 288
FIN

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:16 pm
This Months Prompt #2: April 1st to April 30th 2023

Quote:
2.Demonstrate teaching someone a game that you made up.

Pony(s) replying :: Castiel x Wisp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Castiel was teaching his mother Wisp a new game that he had made with his kids. It was a simple game of search and find. Although there was a bit of a twist to it. Like add I spy to it. So one pony says 'I spy' and calls out something. So after looking at his mother with a smile. "Wanna learn a new game?" He watches her thinking about it. "The kids and I came up with it. And it is easy to teach it to you. I also think you will have fun with it. So it is like a search and find game. I will say something like 'I spy a blue flower with pink on it.' Then you find it. If you find the correct item then it is your turn to spy something."

WC:: 138

Wisp looking at her son as she listens to him. "Hmm that sounds fun. Sure and that does sound simple." There isn't much to this game but she feels like something should be added to it so that it is more of a challenge but it is a game with her son and grandkids so that means simple is better. "So I have to find something that matches what you say but what if there are more than one things that match what you spy?" She wonders as she looks at him. Should she bring him all of the items or just one.

WC:: 103

Castiel looking at his mother with a smirk. "You can only bring back one item. Even if there are more than one item that match what the pony spies. If you don't get the correct item the spier gets another turn. If they get three turns in a row then the finder owes them a reward. Rewards are made at the start of the game. Rewards can be food, making something for the other, spending the day with the winner, or doing whatever the winner wants for an hour or so." He points out to his mother as he wonders if that would have made it sound more interesting to her. His kids love it. Not that any have won against him as of yet.

WC:: 125

Wisp smirks as she looks at her son. "That makes it more worth it. So the game itself is simple the spier says they spy something. That something is stated like a purple and pink flower. The finder most find something that matches what the spier said. In the case that more than one item matches then the finder must pick which one they think it is. That is where it becomes tricky. The goal of the game is to be the spier and have the finder not get the correct item three times in a row in order to get a reward. All rewards are placed on the top before the game is even started. That all makes this game both simple but interesting enough to try and win. So what you spy has more than one item to match it and hoping the finder doesn't read you like an open book."

WC:: 153

They both giggle and play the game a few rounds before heading to their homes. Neither one won against the other but they had fun and it was a day to remember.
FIN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:41 pm
This Months Prompt #3: April 1st to April 30th 2023

Quote:
3. Embrace diversity, learn about a different custom from another soquili and tell about it or how it has affected you.

Pony(s) replying :: Aika

Quote:
Aika was interested in learning about diversity and was on a journey to learn from different herds. Things like dancing, songs, and stories. Maybe even the different plants they use to help heal as well as other things. She is open to learning everything as it all interests her. On her journey she found a herd that thought her about some plants that are used to help mares in birth. That was interesting and the way it will be useful to her in the future is how it affected her. Onto the next herds to how some dances and how could there be so many different types of dances from herd to herd. This taught her that there are so many different dances for different things. Like dances for weather. Dances for health. Dances for corps. Dances for ceremonies. So many different ones but all of them so beautiful not that she would have the grace to do many of them. She learned how to do the dances for just fun and simple dances for foals. That is all she could do. The affect of the dances was that she now understands that not all dances are just for fun. Some have meanings. She listened to stories and songs on her travels as well but didn't learn them like the dances. This all affected her to go on another journey in the future to learn much more later on in her life. There was so much she got from her travels. Mainly new friends.

WC:: 253
FIN

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:05 pm
This Months Prompt #4: April 1st to April 30th 2023

Quote:
4. Spring has sprung and new plants have begun growing. You find a plant that you've never seen before. Did you plant it? Or did it come by accident or design? What's it supposed to do if you know and if you don't what do you think it'll do? (Please remember the location of this plant as you will check in on it in a future prompt to see if you were right)

Pony(s) replying :: Akira

Quote:
The plant Proboscidea parviflora also called the Devil's Claw has two long claws that catch onto the hooves or paws of animals that walk past it. This plant is found in disturbed soils so when Akira was walking past a human farm he saw it on the outskirts growing wild and free. The seed pods looked like claws and he wasn't sure what this ugly and weird looking plant would be good for so he scans the area and sees some human women using the claws and making them into fibers to make baskets. As he wonders if the spirits used this plant to make the baskets foals come in? Studying the plant as he pucks one of the claws to take with him to that he isn't bothering the humans so much. He knows that his mother knows a gardener that will grow things for others and he is hoping that pony will be willing to grow the seeds from this plant. It might even have more uses to it. There were a few things he disliked about it. It was ill-smelling and has sticky foliage. Maybe this plant could be used as food. Heading home to ask his mother about her friend he thinks about this until he stops seeing some young kids and women picking the still green seed pods and using them as food. 'Hmm so the younger seed pods are food and the black older ones are for fiber?' he thinks to himself as he smirks and heads home with a few seed pods to study.

WC:: 261
FIN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:48 pm
This Months Prompt: Nov 1st to 12 NOON EST December 3, 2023

Quote:
November is all about having an “attitude of gratitude” and—Scratch that, I hate when people say that but what they really mean is you can’t complain about or be upset about anything. Being grateful is good, but it’s okay to let out our emotions from time to time.

In short, it’s okay to not be okay. Say it again. it’s okay to not be okay If you’re mad, sad, or whatever it’s okay to express that from time to time–it’s even healthy.

I know this time of year is stressful. Write a 750 word RP about you soquili getting upset,mad, or in an argument. Do they rage against the dying of the light? Rant against the heavens? Finally tell someone enough is enough? Or just let someone else know how they feel, even if it’s not pretty or grateful?

Maybe you want to make the RP into a parable that mirrors real life but in soquili way. Example (which you can totally use!) IRL your car has stopped working or those vacation plans have fallen through–tell me about how your soquili’s favorite basket breaks when you need it most. How that jar of honey didn’t come out flavored how they wanted. You’ve got the right to vent, so use this as a way to let it your frustrations (RULE: You cannot make it about any human, soquili can fend for themselves.)

Pony(s) replying :: Aika

Quote:
Aika was thinking about a problem that has been plaguing her. She has always been the calm and collected one in the family for the most part and maybe that was getting to her. Having to be prefect all the time or at least she thought she needed to be prefect all the time. To be happy and not allow anything to get to her. Well maybe her mind just snapped at this moment. She was getting upset with herself for not being able to fix this problem. And to be honest it wasn't really a problem. The thing was that she happened to be at a kind of cross roads in her life. Getting mad because she could not pick to leave her childhood home or try to find a life else where. The problem was she didn't want to leave her mother, father, and brother. But she wanted to find love and what life had to offer. This wasn't something she could ask another because it had to be her making the choice. Sighing as she is starting to get upset and not stay calm or collective at all. This wasn't like herself and she knew that but was it ok to admit it? Could she admit that she was not indeed the calm and collective soul that everyone around her thought she was?

Sighing deeper as she thinks about that. Could she admit it? Would she? Taking a deep breath she tries to admit it to herself only to stop herself and shake her head. Why was it so hard to just breathe out the words that could set her free of this irritation she found herself in. Was it because she believed that she had to be in control and prefect all the time? Maybe... Just maybe her problem was not the fact she couldn't make up her mind on this but because she could not admit to herself or anyone else that she was not in fact okay and that she is not prefect. Not calm. Nor was she truly collective in any of this. That it was in fact all a role she played. This brought her to tears as she rears up only to land her front hooves hard into the earth below them. Fine she was going to admit it. That would indeed set her free of this feeling. It had to. Taking a deeper inhale of crisp cold air.. Allowing it to fill her lunges as she then slowly exhales it all out. Closing her eyes and slowly opening them.

"I am not okay. I am not calm. Nor am I the collective soul I thought I was. I am not prefect. I am in fact a mess and I am never sure of myself." As the words left her mouth Aika started to feel better. Lighter as if a weight was lifted off of her. breathing was easier. Was is truly okay to admit such things? Maybe it was. Maybe stating one's faults was something one should do and just maybe it did not matter if it was done in the open for others to hear. Maybe like right now it could be done alone as long as one believed their own words. A smile creeps along her mouth as she breathes in relief. She needed this.

"It is okay not to be okay. That is just fine and does not mean you are any less of your value." She takes a deeper breath this time as she releases it in a steady and clear mind. Maybe now making choices would come easier to her. It did in fact come to her easier. She could travel and always return to her family home. Nothing was stopping her from having both things. It was all in her head that she could only have one and that is where the stress came in and overwhelmed her to the point she was no longer sure of herself. So she admitted that she was not okay like she thought and that it was okay. She never thought such words could set her mind free. She is glad she did this and would teach it to any offspring she has. Every living thing should know that it is okay to be a mess. You do not need to be prefect all the time. Being okay is good. But not being okay was allowed. Now Aika needs to find someone that can be there for her on those days that she is not okay to let her know that she will be okay in time.

WC:: 769
FIN

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items