Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Quests [Create a Quest thread]
Ultrabord/Chimera wishlist megaquest thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free poll
  free option (sadly add an option is broken in guilds)
View Results

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:29 am
I'm looking for too many items to post them specifically in the topic, but my wishlists are on my profiles. Next post from my other account. Any gifts are greatly appreciated, and if you post in this topic I'll be happy to check your wishlists as well, I love sending gifts! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:49 am
Post #2, I have more items in this wishlist than I can even keep track of. And if I don't have any of your wishlist gifts, I'll send over a mythrill coin as a thank you gift! It's no problem, I post plenty in the forums~  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:29 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
you accidentally put the link to THIS topic instead of a link to the birthday thread in your announcement, just letting you know so you can fix that  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:50 pm
Ultrabord
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
you accidentally put the link to THIS topic instead of a link to the birthday thread in your announcement, just letting you know so you can fix that

omg thank you! emotion_0A0 sweatdrop  

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

AlwaysStargazing

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:51 pm
This doesn't look like a birthday thread... where's the cake?
Here's the right place... I think  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:53 pm
my bday is 8/03 its on my profile and i have a huge wishlist but im into pretty much anything especially cutesey (or h/e thats spelled) things ^_^ so if anyone gets me anything feel free for it to not be something on my wishlist if thats what you want to do XD, im kinda poor on here usually cause i straight up just spend my gold when i get it and dont use real money on here XD  

Shiroi Okami ICU

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:11 pm
Shiroi Okami ICU
my bday is 8/03 its on my profile and i have a huge wishlist but im into pretty much anything especially cutesey (or h/e thats spelled) things ^_^ so if anyone gets me anything feel free for it to not be something on my wishlist if thats what you want to do XD, im kinda poor on here usually cause i straight up just spend my gold when i get it and dont use real money on here XD
you clicked the incorrect link and posted blind btw, someone posted the right link above (and I already told Yaya about it)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:22 pm
Here are the items that I'm currently questing for:

shengtong

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:26 pm
I think there's a general quest thread where you can post this and more people will see it, this one's the thread I made, anyway unfortunately I don't have these to trade (gl on the quests though)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:43 pm
Ultrabord
I think there's a general quest thread where you can post this and more people will see it, this one's the thread I made, anyway unfortunately I don't have these to trade (gl on the quests though)

Oh I must have misunderstood lol I posted the same post in the other thread as well. and good luck to you too  

shengtong

[✓] Quests [Create a Quest thread]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff