Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
[Contest] The Vampire Times Wanted Ad (Winner Posted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:50 pm
HELP WANTED

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^^The Prize^^
Clanless Vampire by Kyuketsuki06

Want to be a part of the hottest club after dark? Well come on down, The Sin Bin is seeking more hosts. Apply within.

Starts: NOW (Feb. 3rd, 2023)
Ends: 11:59PM PST Sunday (Feb. 5th, 2023)

Rules/Info
• Only post once
• Do not deter others from entering
• Fill out the form completely
• You may edit your entry up until the end
• We reserve the right to choose no winner
• Please be aware this is for a Host position at The Sin Bin
• Please consider that, while we can't ever stop your Kat from joining a clan, if they do they will no longer be able to work at the club.
• What does a host do? Their main priority is to take care of the VIP rooms. Their secondary priority is the floor. Making sure patrons have everything they need to enjoy their evenings.
• If you need help fleshing this out after the contest contact Kinu.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:00 pm
FORM

[align=center][color=purple][b]Host with the most[/b][/color]
[b]Owner Username:[/b]
[b]Tell us a bit about your RP style:[/b]
[b]Proposed name of Kat:[/b]
[b]Why does this appeal to you?:[/b]
[b]Personality of Kat/Background:[/b] (What is your idea of this Kat's personality? Any history? Quirks? You don't have to know everything but we would like a general overview of how you want to play them)
[b]Relation to other staff and band:[/b]
[/align]

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:01 pm
Extra/OPEN post  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:44 pm
Host with the most
Owner Username:nekofayre
Tell us a bit about your RP style:I'm a plotter. I like to plot and develop my characters. Noting unreasonable.
Proposed name of Kat: Vernon Roswelle
Why does this appeal to you?: the sin bin sounds like a interesting concept. I'm looking forward to knowing more and members of club and band.
Personality of Kat/Background: Vernon's a wonderer she had never felt at home. Until he found the sin bin. This was home after years of wondering the world he finally what he was looking for. Her past is messy one his master was old and loved art and music. he grew up in a house of beauty. However his master was crazy and turned him in a fit of rage. Afterwards music became a comfort. Thats why the club is home.
Relation to other staff and band: he is kind and organized to staff the heart of club. he always makes sure the staff and patrons are in the club. As for the band he is secretly in 'love' with X. Because of this he does anything for the gravediggers.. hoping one day he will be brave enough. He always willing to do anything for vip room and club.

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:12 pm
Host with the most
Owner Username: Noir Songbird
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Pretty flexible! As a writer in general I'm a gremlin for angst with a happy ending, and as an RPer I love pursuing all kinds of plots. Most things I'm uncomfortable with are unlikely to come up in Gaia PG-13 RP, but otherwise, I'm down for most things and will communicate if there's something I'm not into!
Proposed name of Kat: Farah Al-Amin
Why does this appeal to you?: One: Desperately want to get into Sin Bin RP. Two: look at him, he's got bootyshorts. LOVE a cute boy in bootyshorts. Three: really cannot overstate how much I love the concept of the Sin Bin and how much I want to get in on the fun~
Personality of Kat/Background: Farah is a flirt and a charmer, here to have a good time and make sure everyone around him does too. I think he's pretty cagey about his past--in my head it's pretty ******** up, but Farah absolutely never wants to talk about it. His life before he started working at the Bin is his business, and nobody else's (though I would love to work with someone to maybe have his past come back to haunt him ;D). Basically: flirty, fun, with a little bit of snark, but mostly wants to make sure everyone around him is having a good time with him.
Relation to other staff and band: I figure Farah probably gets along with most people--he's pretty chill and does his best to be charming. He has also probably flirted with pretty much any dude there, but if he gets a "no" or if someone is clearly in a Thing, he'll back off. The people at the Bin are his family, the regulars are his favorite people, and he just wants to keep the best thing he's ever found.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:23 am
Host with the most
Owner Username: Rinial Sisterdragon
Tell us a bit about your RP style: So My style tends to reflect those I write with. On occasion, I can write worlds, and express emotions deeply. I try very hard when I've developed a character to leave room for growth, but also remain true to who they have always been. Writing and RP is a way that I evolve my style, and try out characters I never would have thought to before. I experiment a lot, and can fully admit when it's not working. And when inspiration or hyperfocus hits, I can write for hours. (Again copy pasted because it's way more concise than I normally am in describing my rp styles) I will also add that as far as RP goes I'll try just about anything once.
Proposed name of Kat: Zachariah Loralie Preiens aka Zee, or Lora.
Why does this appeal to you?: A totally and completely intended unclanned vampire can indulge in different kinds of plots than those who are of a specific sect, and the sin bin sounds like a fun place to get involved with. Plus I mean, who can resist the clarion call of a beautiful vamp like him?
Personality of Kat/Background: Zee was born Zachariah Loralie Priens, and the weight of that name always bore down on him. He was the unsociable outcast of a somewhat well-off family. A black sheep if you will, who wanted to experience life on the other side of the tracks. He'd been in a gilded cage for most of his life and wanted out. He ducked out of an arranged marriage, on the day of the wedding, and bolted to the shady side of town. He was terrified but started to find himself as he worked at bars, nightclubs, and the occasional host club. One night he'd been out late and got caught as a midnight snack for a hungry vamp who wasn't taking no for an answer. He'd nearly been left for dead when another vampire took pity on him and finished the change.

There he was, an unclanned vampire. Thankful to the vampire who'd given him the ticket to the unlife, helped him get on his feet, and find himself as his new incarnation.

Personality-wise: Zee prefers to keep it on the down low. He can turn on the charm, but most often he's flirting unintentionally because of being nice. And then when he does have an interest in someone he turns into the weird kid talking about liking cheese. As long as you're a customer you'll never see that awkward nerd because his host mask is excellent. But under that, he's honestly just a vamp who fanboys over his favorites in a comfy pj set at home.
Relation to other staff and band: As he's just started out, he's still feeling out those around him. He has an aesthetic crush on the entire graverobbers band, which is just him being totally enamored of their style and the attitudes they all portray. He wants to be besties with Christabel, would love to find out where Layzel gets his hair done, and secretly wants to steal DJ EvRi's pink arm bracelet. He's still trying to figure out if Malik and Odette are siblings because he hasn't gotten up the nerve to ask. And Dymentyia he's got no clue because at this point he's not even spoken with her.

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:20 pm
Congratulations! You won the Host.
Please take him to the vampire certing thread or feel free to message me to get him certed.

rinial sisterdragon
Host with the most
Owner Username: Rinial Sisterdragon
Tell us a bit about your RP style: So My style tends to reflect those I write with. On occasion, I can write worlds, and express emotions deeply. I try very hard when I've developed a character to leave room for growth, but also remain true to who they have always been. Writing and RP is a way that I evolve my style, and try out characters I never would have thought to before. I experiment a lot, and can fully admit when it's not working. And when inspiration or hyperfocus hits, I can write for hours. (Again copy pasted because it's way more concise than I normally am in describing my rp styles) I will also add that as far as RP goes I'll try just about anything once.
Proposed name of Kat: Zachariah Loralie Preiens aka Zee, or Lora.
Why does this appeal to you?: A totally and completely intended unclanned vampire can indulge in different kinds of plots than those who are of a specific sect, and the sin bin sounds like a fun place to get involved with. Plus I mean, who can resist the clarion call of a beautiful vamp like him?
Personality of Kat/Background: Zee was born Zachariah Loralie Priens, and the weight of that name always bore down on him. He was the unsociable outcast of a somewhat well-off family. A black sheep if you will, who wanted to experience life on the other side of the tracks. He'd been in a gilded cage for most of his life and wanted out. He ducked out of an arranged marriage, on the day of the wedding, and bolted to the shady side of town. He was terrified but started to find himself as he worked at bars, nightclubs, and the occasional host club. One night he'd been out late and got caught as a midnight snack for a hungry vamp who wasn't taking no for an answer. He'd nearly been left for dead when another vampire took pity on him and finished the change.

There he was, an unclanned vampire. Thankful to the vampire who'd given him the ticket to the unlife, helped him get on his feet, and find himself as his new incarnation.

Personality-wise: Zee prefers to keep it on the down low. He can turn on the charm, but most often he's flirting unintentionally because of being nice. And then when he does have an interest in someone he turns into the weird kid talking about liking cheese. As long as you're a customer you'll never see that awkward nerd because his host mask is excellent. But under that, he's honestly just a vamp who fanboys over his favorites in a comfy pj set at home.
Relation to other staff and band: As he's just started out, he's still feeling out those around him. He has an aesthetic crush on the entire graverobbers band, which is just him being totally enamored of their style and the attitudes they all portray. He wants to be besties with Christabel, would love to find out where Layzel gets his hair done, and secretly wants to steal DJ EvRi's pink arm bracelet. He's still trying to figure out if Malik and Odette are siblings because he hasn't gotten up the nerve to ask. And Dymentyia he's got no clue because at this point he's not even spoken with her.

✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games