Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Gaia Games [Post about zOMG, Kindred Lake, Fishing, Runway, etc]
Runway Megathread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  poll
View Results

Royal Fortune

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:42 pm
idk if this will turn into a megathread or even a thread of anything other than me talking to myself but

I saw that there wasn't a runway thread so I thought I'd start one!

Post whatever you want regarding runway here! Salt, joy, questions, borrowing requests, entries you didn't submit, cosplays, original characters, whatever!

Just make sure you're following Runway rules and don't identify your submission before voting ends or ask for votes! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:48 pm
It just realized maybe an hour ago, that one of my suggested themes was being used for tomorrows contests. Its the Taxi-derpy theme, and it is proving to be a very fun theme to design for.  

KittyAmazing

Magical Kitten

Royal Fortune

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:15 pm
The Taxi-derpy has been super super fun to vote in! I tried to make something but I just didn't quite have what I wanted to make it work crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:27 pm
I submitted something for the buttermint challenge but I'm not entirely happy with it neutral  

Royal Fortune

Benevolent Fairy

Bleepitynomnom

Determined Duck

18,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:37 pm
KittyAmazing
It just realized maybe an hour ago, that one of my suggested themes was being used for tomorrows contests. Its the Taxi-derpy theme, and it is proving to be a very fun theme to design for.

Taxi-derpy is such a fun theme to sit and daydream about! Unfortunately Gaia's fur items are notoriously difficult to layer against.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:43 pm
I edited my Magus Archives cosplay thinking that making it just a general "doll" might lend itself more to people who hadn't listened to it (or read it, as I have done! I read the transcripts) for the stranger but I was mistaken and also idk if a more accurate cosplay would have done numbers anyway |:  

Royal Fortune

Benevolent Fairy

[✓] Gaia Games [Post about zOMG, Kindred Lake, Fishing, Runway, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces