Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Quests [Create a Quest thread]
Hachimitsu Hunnie's Treasure Hunt Quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hαƈԋιɱιƚʂυ Hυɳɳιҽ Sαყʂ:

+°•×Hachimitsu Hunnie's Treasure Questו°

Howdy there! I'm Hachimitsu Hunnie and I'm looking for some of these items, some are very pricy and some are unlisted. I enjoy dressing up my avatar and I try to use every item i have that helps me make my avatar look good. If anyone has any of these items that I am questing and is willing to trade me. Then I will be very grateful to you. Of course, I wouldn’t ask for the items for free unless you want to be kind and give them to me for free then that is very much okay too and I thank you in advance! But, if you like me to send you some plat then please tell me, you can contact me via comment on my Profile or you can quote my next post.

Just leave the name of the items you have and wish to give me and if you want to trade for a certain amount plat or if you like to just send a trade without anything return then just send a trade but I don't like not gifting someone for their kindness so I will figure something out to repay your kindness c: I don't have much plat my amount right now is: 27 going on 28k so keep that in mind if you're looking for plat.
+

~"Out of the Ashes. I'm reborn. Burning bright like a Phoenix in a grayscale world"~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:03 pm
Click on the cute bottle and it will take you to my Quest page mrgreen

Quest Forum
User Image

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:24 am
If anyone wants to be kind and gift me something from my wishlist I'll take any of these hair pieces that I'm requesting! If you have them and are not using them then I'll gladly take them off your hands c:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image