Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
DJ Killa Kyle vs [Jay Blue Lightning] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vic Venom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:03 pm
CRACK!!!

Gasps are heard all around the arena, teenage girls scream as the Brooklyn crip gets folded in half with the Moonlight Dance. The elbow crashing into the back of his head in mid air his body jerks forward at the waist before hitting the ground like a ragdoll, his head whiplashing back hard into the mat from his seated position with enough impact to send him head over heels.

A long moment of silence passes before the fans explode in a monstrous pop. Face down on the floor the Tik Toker lays, tongue hanging out the side of his mouth completely knocked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:25 pm
The impact, the sound… The Eclipse stood in place as took in the brief moment of shock before the eruption from the crowd. The ref was already moving to check on dj while Lotus remained in place. After a moment, he finally opened his eyes and shook out his elbow a bit, a pain from having knocked a guy out with momentum and force both. Walking over to grab the wrist of his opponent, he would drag him over to the corner to sit him up against the bottom turnbuckle despite the ref yelling at him to stop. Kneeling down, a hand would pat the shoulder of DJ.

“Remember this day well…” he spoke out before standing up and taking off in a run toward the ropes. A rebound back would see the Eclipse coming toward with a sickening pumping knee strike to the side of his opponent’s head. A strike with enough force that it had the ref now pleading for Lotus to back off and check on him. Sure enough, the ref would call it as DJ remained unable to continue. A win for the Eclipse by knock out should send enough of a message. With the ref and ringside responders, they would carefully treat and check out DJ, The eclipse would peer into the camera with one last message for the evening.

“Hear me and follow me to paradise. Hear me and stand against me to fall and be buried in the ash I leave behind,” he spoke before motioning over to the scene behind him. As he finally walked away, the laughter of Moxcy could be heard echoing a few times, showing the voice of madness was pleased.

( Permission was given to give the ending as such—  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out