Submit

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:28 pm
March 2023 Prompt: You wake up in the forest. How you got there isn’t important right now. But the thing is that you’ve been given a time limit by a sinister voice who acts like this is just the first round in some demented game. Whether or not you really want to play, you do know that you don’t want to stay here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nerezza awakes to an unfamiliar dark forest setting, she tries to recall what she had been doing before then and draws a complete blank. She gets up and looks around but before she can get a grasp of the situation she hears a sinister voice call out to her.

The Voice
“Hello, fool.” The voice is terrifying with how normal it sounds. There’s a slight lilt to it, but that’s it. It seems to come from everywhere or nowhere at once.

She looks amused by the voice.

The Voice
“Let’s play a game. Right now you’re in the middle of a forest and all you have to do is find your way out. Simple? Yes, truly, just like your mind.” The airy laugh echoes on. “You have two hours.”

"A game?" she repeats and tilts her head slightly to the right. Her ominous purple orbs stare into the darkness. All she had to do was find her way out in two hours? Sounds like a pain. A voice within her head says.

"What if I don't want to find my way out?" she asked with a twisted grin.

The Voice
Tick, tock. Time’s running out little fool. This time we’ll play for a prize and if you fail, well, I won’t take it out on your utter incompetence. But next time…the stakes will be higher.”

"A prize? What sort of prize?" she asks the voice but the response is utter silence.

"What stakes? Is torture involved? Oh please let it be torture!" she giggles to herself. It almost seemed like the prize would be for her to just wait it out and take the so called stakes that this sinister voice promises.

Ezza! You fool! Do not waste time and carry on the game! The voice in her head yells at her which promptly makes Nerezza sigh with exaggeration and uttering a simple "FINE!"

What could IT gain from her completing this game? She started to mumble and curse out at her voice within her head as she walked forward until she hit a great big wall. She looked up and could not see the stopping point. Damn. How big was this wall? Who could have possibly built such a thing?

She continued to waste precious time inspecting the wall and coming up with ideas of giant massive gods building such a structure. Perhaps to keep something terrible on the other side? Her mind began to race of what that terrible thing could possibly be, but when others would fear she relished with delight at the mere chance of ecountering such an abomination. As she continued on with random imaginary beastry her mind once again screaming at her to concentrate. Her hopes about the strange creature encounter deflated when she saw a cavern entrance.

She stood at the entrance of the cave and was greeted with darkness. Not a single light or flame to guide her way. Nerezza twistedly smirks at the obstacle set before her, she would not be able to see a single thing and who knows what could be in there, could be something dangerously fun. The twisted minded soquili entered the cave with a delighted skip with her walk ready to take on whatever could be inside waiting for her. Oh she had hoped something indeed was waiting for her.

There was a smell. It wasn't very pleasant. Did not reek of death but it was very damp and a strange undertone that she could not place her hoof on at the moment. As she walked on into the darkness she could hear sounds scratching all around her on the walls of the cave. A slight buzzing sound by her head. She could feel a slight heavy foriegn circular bodies landing all on her and in her hair, crawling about with their little legs tickling her flesh.

"Ooooo...that tickles." She giggled with delight. She was so concentrated on the unknown critters she did not realize she was going up a very long hill. Though with each step she took the heaviness began to set in and her steps grew slower. She stopped in her tracks "Okay, time to hop off now!" she said while shaking her body rapidly causing the creatures to fling off in every direction. She could hear the small thump sound of them hitting the walls of the cave.

Unknown to her she was at the top of a hill and as she took another step she fell, coming down the hill in a roll. When she came to the bottom of the hill a large splat echoed the cave and she gasped in awe at the strange slimly feeling she rolled herself into. As she tried to get up the strange substance clung to her appendges making it hard for her to thread through the unknown substance "What is this...?" she asked while moving her front right hoove back and forth in the sticky substance. She leaned down to get a wiff and her nostrils flared, it appears this substance was the strange undertone. She wished there was light so she would be able to see exactly what this strange substance was--she was quite curious and intrigued.

Ezza, please! We are almost out of this! The voice in her head snapped her out of intriqued daze. She mumbled to herself and continued onward in a slower pace due to the substance. When she finally felt the hard surface under her hooves she continued on in the darkness until she could feel a slight gust of air rushing towards her. She was close to exit. So she continued and as she moved further towards the gust of air she saw a light of the moon peering.

When she made her way out of the cave she found herself in a clearing. The moon was big and everything seemed normal. In fact she was sure she's been to this location before to take a sip from the lake nearby.

Nerezza was a hot mess with dark slime covering her legs and some remaining cavern bugs crawling about in her mane possibly tangled within her strands. She turned back towards the cave and just sighed boredly "Where is my prize?" she waited for The Voice to reply.

FIN

WC 931 (Excluding "The Voice" quotes)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:44 pm
[June 2023 RP Prompt 2: Free write ] Write about anything you want–within reason.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Summer nights are Hoshi's favorite time of the day, she enjoys taking moonlight strolls. The forest at night alive with songs from the frogs calling for a mate and the fireflies twinkling all around. It brought her so much inner peace that even if she had a terrible day by the end of her walk she would be in better spirits. However, tonight was different and she was accompanied by her granddaughter.

Yume was a quiet mare and barely expressed much of her emotions, but tonight something bothered her.

"What's wrong child?" Hoshi asked.

The younger mare looked towards her grandmother with despair in her eyes. She opened her mouth as if she was about to tell all but she quickly shut it.

Hoshi gave her a concern look but thought it best to not prod her further. If Yume wanted to talk she'd talk, the best thing she could do for her grandaughter was take her for a walk to get away. Perhaps she too would find the means to gain inner peace. As the two continued their walk they came upon a small pond. It was a well hidden pond, only to be found if you knew the layout of the forest or just by accident stumbled upon it. Hoshi stopped at the pond's edge and looked back at Yume "Did you ever come this way before?" she asked.

Yume simply shook her head and stood beside her grandmother, she looked down at the reflection of the moon in the lake. She let out a long sigh and turned to face Hoshi "Do you think my father will ever grow up?"

Hoshi just laughed "Is that is what is bothering you?" she smiled and gave a nod "He will one day once he grows tired of his antics."

"I just wish he would be serious sometimes.." Yume frowned.

Hoshi was about to reply but something made her freeze, it was eerily silent not a single croak could be heard. She was beginning to feel a bad vibe rise within her so she moved before Yume in a protective stance staring off into the distance being greeted with only still darkness. Her granddaughter gave a confused look "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Shh...something is out there." Hoshi whispered.

Whatever that something was had upset the balance of the peace of the forest. The two of them remained still beside the pond. Hoshi noticed a dark figure emerging from the forest, it was much bigger then them and it reeked of blood. She gave a low threatening growl as the stranger made its way towards them. It was a kitsune shifter who's muzzle was covered with blood.

Yume gasped at the sight shrinking backwards to the point she almost fell into the pond. While Hoshi kept her ground and bared her fangs at the shifter "Not a step closer shifter..." she yelled.

Kitsune shifter rolled its eyes and simply made way towards the pond. It dunked its head into the water letting the blood wash off. Hoshi simply gave a confused look at the shifter who basically ignored them. When the shifter pulled away from the water and looked back at them "What are you two still doing here? Can't you see I'm trying to cleanse myself?" she said in a monotone voice.

"Cleanse yourself?" Hoshi asked.

"Yes, from the small fox I just killed. I have enough of their spirits hanging around me as it is." The shifter simply said while dipping a front right bloody paw into the pond. The shifter looked down at her reflection and she could see the abundant of fox spirits hovering around her. She sighed when a familiar one popped up, the one she just killed "Curses...another one to add to the collection." she sighed.

Hoshi and Yume looked at the shifter with confusion, they didn't see any spirits or whatever the shifter was talking about.

"We should go..." Hoshi whispered to Yume.

The kitsune shifter's ears perked to the whispers and she just smirked to herself as she turned back towards the pair only the pair was already gone. Her brown eyes glanced around but no trace of them to be found. The two were pretty quick removing themselves and the scent that lingered around them, she's smelled the scent before. They were from the herd nearby. Though the herd had nothing to fear she simply kept her distance.

"Tsukumogami..." the fox spirits eeriely cried to her in her head.
She simply shook her head to silence them and continued onwards, heading to nowhere as she had no destination or home.

FIN

WC - 768

[June 2023 RP Prompt 3 Summer Love]It’s getting hot out here and you know what that means? Everyone is all up in their feelings and they are looking HOT! Tell me about your summer crush or your summer fling. Do you admire from afar? Do you say a word? Do you act on your feelings?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haru was a pretty confident fellow, but when it came to his crush he was a bumbling fool. He had met Usagi for the first time when he sought out his father one summer day. She was the first soquili he bumped into when making his way towards the herd. She had been carrying a basket in her mouth filled with flowers and her expression read weary of his presence. Haru was knocked off his hooves by the beautiful mare with the long pointy ears.

Though after meeting his father he would be subjected to a sight that would cause distress as the long pointy ear maiden would answer at any beck and call his father commanded. Haru was unsure of their relationship and so he watched from afar as the object of his affection would fulfill every whim his father asked of her. He never understood exactly why Usagi was so willing to do the things his father asked. He wanted to ask her, but everytime he had the chance he would fumble on his words and end up spouting some nonsense which would only leave her confused. It was all frustrating to say the least.

He knew his father never shared his heart with just one and he would see countless soquili leave in early hours before the sun even rose. If Usagi had feelings for his father surely it would bother her....

He watched Usagi during every interaction his father had with other soquili. She would never flinch or look distressed, if anything she looked as if she could roll her eyes at any moment while listening to Mizuki work his magic on his next romp. This gave Haru some hope!

Fin

WC - 284  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:13 pm
[August 2023 RP Prompt] Fairytale with a twist!

The snow leopard hybrid made her regular rounds on the high cliff sides of the mountain, she moved with a steathly silence careful to not draw attention.
Her blue eyes scanned the area for any stranger who might cross her territory. Not a single hoof or clawed paw could be heard, she even looked up for the ones which had wings but none to be seen. A sigh of relief escaped from her as she headed back towards her den to turn in for the night.

When she entered her den she was greeted with silence. A silence which brought her comfort knowing that she was alone. She sat down in the dark and her eyes focused at a corner, she could make a small shadow of a torn blue fabric she use to use as a foal. The only few items she brought with her after she and her mother were exiled from the clan. She could remeber her foal days snuggling up in that blue fabric as her mother would tell her stories to put her to sleep.

What were those stories again? She wondered to herself.

There was one fairytale that was her absolute favorite and she begged her mother to tell her it over and over again to the point her mother had to put a stop to it. She closed her eyes and began to imagine her youthful days. The vision of her mother sitting across from her in the den and giving her a stern look for asking for the same story once more. But her stern look would fade quickly and she would give in to tell the tale once more.

Once upon a time there was a rare flower which grew high up on the mountains which only bloomed under a full moon's light. It was said that the flower's petals could cure anyone with an illness.

When a young filly grew ill with an unknown sickness her father set off to the mountain to find the rare flower that could cure his daughter. The mountain would be treacherous and full of dangerous obsticals but the father was determined to bring the flower back to save his daughter. It was to his luck that a full moon was coming and so the flower would bloom ready for the picking. Though the flower was said to be extremely rare and hard to find for none who he knew ever seen it. But hope carried him onward and his instinct lead him even higher up the mountain.

There was no map or any knowledge in the direction the flower grew. All he knew of the old stories about a flower that bloomed under the full moon's light. It's petals glow with splendor and radiance, a true phenomenon to bare witness. As he reached the very top of the mountain he found an old blind mare tending to a flock of goats.

"Madam, do you know where I may find the rare flower? You see...my daughter is sick and I really need to find it." he asked the old blind mare.

She looked at him, or at least in his general direction with a giant smile and gave a nod "Aye, I've seen it once a very long time ago. If I can recall, it was further down the mountain on an edge by an old rotted tree that resemebled scaled serpent."

"You've seen it once?" he asked surprised, the mare was blind after all. How did she see it? He wondered.

When she was about to answer him one of the goats let out a loud "Baa" drawing her attention to her goats. She seemed occupied and mumbling on about shadow beast scaring her goats. The father took it that the old mare would be of no use anymore and headed back down the mountain looking for a dead tree that looked like a serpent. It was getting dark and the moon was becoming more full. He began to pick up speed and as he headed down further he could see a strange dead tree in the distance.

It did in fact look like a serpent.

He stopped in his tracks at the sight of the dead tree. He felt his heart race with both fear and excitement. He made his way over towards the edge by the dead tree and peered down side of the mountain to find a strange bulbed plant sticking out from the mountain's side. A few grew along the scales of the dead tree. He sighed with relief "I found it!" he shouted happily, he then laid down upon the dead tree as he leaned over to get closer to the flowers.

The stallion looked up at the moon and it was about to hit its perfect fullness. He then looked back down at the flowers as the light from the moon embraced the flowers causing them to stir to life opening before his very eyes. It was the most beauitful sight he had ever seen and the glow it was well blinding. He gasped as he could see no more and before panic could take a hold of him, he took the flower in his mouth plucking it from the scaled dead tree. He managed to wiggle back to safety, placing the flower down on the ground.

"How can this be? Why?!" he cried out.

He could hear the old mare's laughter from behind him.

"You knew about this?!" he cried out to her.

"Aye, but you didn't wait for me to tell you. The same thing happened to me many years ago and luckily for me some goats were kind enough to become my seeing eye."

"How can I get this flower back to my daughter now?!" he cried in frustation.

"Aye, the flower that is said to cure any illness..." she just shook her head "I believe the price has been paid."

With that they could hear a loud cawing sound and the flapping wings from above them. The stallion looked up as if he could see "What is that?" he asked.

"The one that will get the flower to your daughter."

The crow landed before the stallion taking the flower into its beak.

"Follow the crow and it will lead you back home." The old mare said while she turned to head back up the mountain path. The goats began to lead the way for the old mare. Their baas being her guide.

The stallion could hear the crow light gruttled caw as it took flight. He began to follow the crow walking close by the mountain. If he ever made his way towards the edge the crow would make an alarming sound warning him of danger. It was pure luck that he made his way home being now blind. But, he was able to give his daughter the flower petal to eat and instantly she got better.

Losing his sight was a price to pay but it was one he was willing as long as his daughter got to see another day.

Yuehai always wondered if that flower actually existed. Probably not, since it was just a fairytale. She let out a loud yawn and laid down to fall asleep, once again her mother's stories put her to sleep.

FIN

WC - 1, 215  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:17 pm
[November 2023 RP Prompt] it’s okay to not be okay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prince Valor felt beyond pissed, to say the least would be an understatement. His right hoof came in contact with a poor unexpected helpless purple flower. Crushing it into nothing but splatter petals and a mushed up stem. He went for another and another, treading over them with such great force. He only stopped when he caught the sight of his brother in the distance.

"What's wrong?" his brother asked as he examined the flower crime scene.

"Nothing!" he snapped and turned away from his brother and continued his flower masscare.

Prince Galien shook his head, "Has to be something...I mean what did those poor flowers do to you?"

"It must be so easy to you! To be happy and just overall positive!" Prince Valor ranted "No wonder your mother's favorite!" he snapped baring his fangs at his brother.

"What?" Prince Galien looked confused "I don't understand ,what exactly brought on about this?"

It was true, Prince Galien was pretty galliant and charming all around a pleasing soquili to be around. While Prince Valor was the brooding son and always pretty grumpy, if one of the two brothers had to be chosen for a task it would most certainly be Galien. It irritated Valor, how he was always passed on because Galien existed and was always eager to do anything. Even small foals enjoyed the company of Galien, while Valor got the lather only tears. Its not like Valor was mean, but apparently to foals his face always looked pissed off and as if he was about chew a head off or something of the sort.

When it came to mares...well Galien always seemed to have a way in talking with them. While Valor would awkwardly stand there and let them do all the talking until they grew tired of his quietness or scared of his constant sour expression.

"Its just so frustrating!" he yelled.

"Okay, what's frustrating? You can tell me dear brother!" Of course Galien came in with his way of words. Always the soothing one and always the one with an open ear ready for anyone to dwell their problems onto him.

Valor just sighed and closed his eyes briefly, he took a long deep inhale as if trying to battle his inner rage. He was awkward, yes very awkward and also just not pleasing for anyone. The wall he created around him, meant it was difficult to be around him. He released the air and opened his eyes to see his brother still standing there waiting for him to elaborate his problems "Its about the harvest festival..." he shifted his eyes away, as if he couldn't bare his brother's judgement.

"Harvest festival? Hm, I do recall mother telling me she invited another herd to celebrate."

"Yes, that means I have to be social with strangers...I just don't" he sighed, he was unable to get the words out, it felt almost like word vomit stuck in his throat to the point it was chocking him.

Galien gave a knowing nod, he knew his brother was uncomfortable during social events. It mostly was due to the rejection he recieved, he felt bad for him. Even when they were young foals, he always seemed to be a bit of a black sheep at events standing in a corner away from everyone. Galien attempted to help his brother make friends and even tried to show him how to smile, but being mostly kalona made it difficult. His brother would always grow frustrated and take off to be in his solitude. Their mother would always just say "Its okay, that's just how Valor is or he's just in a bad mood." probably didn't help Valor in the least.

Not that their mother was a terrible mother, it was just hard to see when their own child had built a wall making it hard for anyone to get close. Galien only really scratched at the surface, barely making a dent in something so impenetrable. While their other siblings kind of have their own issues and things going on to even notice. Prince Galien just gave a soft smile at his brother "Don't worry too much, I'll stick by your side." he said.

"What? Why would you do that?" Valor asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Because your my brother, I love you."

"I..." Valor was caught off guard, he cleared his throat looked down at the trampled flowers. At that moment he felt bad, he took his anger out on helpless flowers when he could had simply talked out his problems. He took a deep sigh and looked back at this brother with some sort of struggling smile
"Thank you."

FIN

WC - 778  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:35 pm
[December 2023 RP] Ended October 2 Prompt : Finish an old RP you never finished OR RP out that plot you never RPed.

Requies was confused to say the least. His mate had been missing for days now. He returned to their spot several times but she was no where to be found. He thought about her herd and could she possibly had joined them again? He questioned his children on the whereabouts of Discordia but none had the answers.

He never knew her family. Its not like she was secretive but he knew her bloodline was long. He tried to find family members but the names alluded him. He was growing frustated and concered. Nobody knew where she was.

A month would pass and still no sign of his love.

Soon a year.

Next thing he knew many years have passed without a single word.

He still found himself going to this spot looking for her. His heart always feeling heavy but soon becoming empty towards the end. He never cried but he wanted to cry. So many things have changed and he's fathered many offspring with others. But his heart still remained with one.

Discordia...

Requies was angry at times, angry that she left without a trace not a single word to be had. Anything to make him understand the reasons for her leaving. Did he make her unhappy? Was he the reason she was no longer around. He tried to think about the past and how they interacted but he was drawing a blank for any red flags.

He also worried that perhaps she wasn't even alive any longer. Those thoughts were worse.

Still he came to their spot knowing he'd probably never see her again. He could recall her quirky personality and the little creature that hung from her head. He sighed softly at the memories and sat down onto the ground. He knew it was time to let her go. He could no longer bare the loneliness.

All his children are grown and off doing their own thing. He's been alone since she's been gone.

He knew it was time.

He had to move on.

FIN

WC - 337  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out