Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Eliza vs [Portia Portania] w/Rosario

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:44 pm
20th March - 3rd April
One Day Auto-Hit Rules

The following match is scheduled for One Fall!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:10 pm
I'm a really big deal when I come to Brazil
Live a rockstar life in my house on the hills

Purple! Pink! White! The Robe Pointe lights hanging from the sky truss strobed rapidly as Come 2 Brazil by Alice Longyu erupted from the speakers. Eliciting head movements and butt shakings from the crowd. The crowd had never heard this song before. They had no idea who this could be but the bop of a song led to excitement as Rosario came walking out. He had a hawaiian shirt with flamingos on it that was unbuttoned and swaying in the wind, his dad abs on display, there was a pair of glasses on his face and a smile on his lips as he waved his hand towards the entrance way to introduce…

“From Brazil! The Portugal Princess! Portia Portania!”

A young energetic fireball of a woman came hopping out of the entrance way as her black and blonde hair bounced with her. Once on the center stage she began to dance along to the song, bussin it down. The crowd knew that with Rosario out there that winning and wrestling were on their minds, but with how the rookie was acting it seemed like all she was about was having fun and living in the moment. Just off the plane from Brazil she was gonna make every second of America count

I'm a b***h, I'm a star, drive a really big car
Go to a really big house with a really big yard
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a private jet
I wear Louis V. suits to the CVS

When she finally got to ringside Rosario stood by the apron as she jumped up, then launched herself into the ring, landing in a spin and busting her arms out in the air to deliver a peace sign. Rosario jestured to grab the mic from the ring announcer. He didn’t want to cut a large promo but it was important to say a few words

“Tonight we got a former Brazilian power slap champion! Tonight we have a young fighter weighing 110lbs and standing at 5’5! Tonight we got Portia Portania! We flew her here over night..yes rapidly…first class because she is what this division needs. No mysterious masked women with sad stories, no boring family b side players, no supernatural beings. Just bonafide women wrestlers!”

Portia smiled and waved as she retreated to her corner, awaiting her opponent. To be honest she didn’t even check who she was facing, all she cared about was the fact she was here, she let Rosario do all the scouting for her, so she hoped that was enough.

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:58 am
I'm not afraid of standing still
I'm just afraid of being bored
I'm not afraid of speaking my mind
I'm just afraid of being ignored
I'm not afraid of feeling, and I'm not afraid of trying
I'm just afraid of losing, and I am afraid of dying
Without you, yes, I do, and I hope that you do too

The speaker system playing Fear of Dyin by Poppy the tron reveladed it was Eliza, walking out fired up, followed by the crowd loud cheers. Almost 6 years ever since she was forced to retire because of an injury in her back. She paced around stage back and forth before pointing at her opponent and made her way down the ramp.

And her opponent From Rio De Janeiro Brazil weighing at 155 lbs Eliza!!!!

I'm not afraid of being sick
I'm more afraid of being well
I'm not afraid, put the gun in my hand
I'm just afraid it will hurt like, hurt like hell
I'm not afraid of screaming, and I'm not afraid of crying
I'm just afraid of forgetting, and I am afraid of dying.!

Eliza climbed the steps, and got into ringside via second rope, the camera focused on her and she did two gun signs before putting her hands together making a' w '. Returning to neutral corner removing her vest. The music soon died off, keeping a close eye on her opponent. It wouldn't be wrestlemania seson without her even ack then when she was a jobber. Now looking forward to the future and looking leaner and in the best dhape of her life. The referee called for the bell to ring DING! DING DING!.
Eliza in a defensive stance offered her hand to begin a lock up.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:06 pm
Portia wore a smile as she was slightly dancing to Eliza's theme. She was unaware of Eliza due to her being so new to the states and the sport but hearing that her opponent was form Brazil and hearing the crowd pop so loud for the veteran made Portia wear a coat of excitement. She had not known there were more people like her in the company. And man we're the Brazilians looking good, Viva O Brasil amirite.

Portia accepted the lock up, arms in contest with each other. Immediately she could feel that she was not gonna be the power house here, she might be a striker but brute strength was not her strong suit. She would attempt to grab Eliza's arm and quickly shift to behind Eliza, looking to wrench the appendage.

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:23 am
Eliza grunts and holds her own shoulder, and looks to reverse arm wrench into a wrist lock keeping her arm strench and that wrist bent yanking back and forth. Starting off with a mote technical approach. Of course Eliza style dabbles in technical prowess.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:49 am
Portia had her wrist locked by the veteran is she could feel the joints being tightened and stretched. Portia would retaliate by attempting to spin under their arms to relieve the tension and then hook Eliza's leg looking for a take down. If the takedown was successful she would follow it up by grabbing the veterans leg and attempting to flip her over for a light ankle lock.  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:31 am
Eliza was taken down , the ankle and leg stretched and bent into the ankle lock. Eliza immediately attempted counter by turning her body to push her towards the ropes forcing her opponent to let go of the hold. If successful and if she Portia were to hit the ropes she would attempt to drag her down into a school boy pin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:14 am
"..1!."

Portia kicked upward, breaking the pin. Eliza was moving quick, but Portia was going to move quicker, maybe she would be able to get the pin on the veteran. As she was getting back up she would try to take down eliza from behind and attempt her own schoolboy pin!

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:48 pm
The referee mad ethe count again. Eliza's back pinned against the canvas. "1..." Eliza looked to kick her leg and get a hold of Portia's arm looking to transition into an omoplata lock. Eliza seemed to be all over with this.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:43 pm
Pain! Joints popping! Crowd getting a little excited after the quick transitions slowed down. Portia felt trapped as she wriggled, grunting loudly while trying to move them towards the ropes. She was getting out played so quickly!  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:55 am
With her opponent reaching the ropes, the referee told Eliza to let go of the hold. She obliged before she was counted out. Pulling her leg and getting back to her feet. Eliza still on her guard regardless.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games