Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
All The Things She Said Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:55 pm
Standing beside Salem, watching Kyra instruct Goustan on how to pick it up and put into the trunk.. Emiko's eye went to Salem, as her hand was once again taken in his.
Her eye lowered down at the red satchel in hand, glancing up at Salem for a moment, listening to it's importance.
Struggling to retain a straight face, while a blushing smile cracked through her solid exterior.

Meeting his eyes, Emiko felt a weakness creeping within her as it once did so many years ago.. "Salem.."
The mighty importance of family to him, something that was absent in her life. His openness to her.. left her stunned.

Bringing out her free hand, caressing the underside of Salem's jaw, she gently gripped his jawline.
Emiko couldn't contain herself and a warm smile breaking free, her pearls broke through.
"I trust you to be a excellent father and the better man than Bison.. knock in a few for me."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:12 pm
Salem was overtaken, lost in the moment. For a long time, he'd felt alone, like a wanderer who passed friendly ships in the night but always explored the dark, vast ocean by himself. He had always been a little rough around the edges, a little quick to fight, more than a little stubborn. But he'd only ever wanted to be as good a man he could be, no matter how much his feet wandered from that difficult trail. But here, in this moment, he felt like he'd found it, the treasure island he'd been looking for.

He looked lovingly at Kyra, seeing her mother's features and father's attitude, feeling love he didn't know he had in him. Then he felt something else, Emiko's hand on his face, compelling him to look back at her and see her as if for the first time. She was the mother of his child. She brought Kyra into the world, a gift, a blessing - even if she hadn't told him, how could he resent her for it in a moment like this?

He admired Emiko, he told himself it was the sunshine but she glowed for him in an entirely new way than what he'd seen when she was hiding herself from the world. He wanted to see that smile more, the one he remembered when they were younger and more foolish.

"Emi..." he said, looking into her eyes and leaning his head forward, touching foreheads and noses with the woman.

"I'm gonna take care of you, and her...with everything I've got. Heh...and as for Bison? He's got plenty of lumps on that big skull of his, as it is. But I'll find room for a couple more, for my favorite girls."

Salem Croft

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:10 pm
Tucking her lips, cheeks heating further, Emiko bashfully managed to whisper out..
"Kyra will be rooting for her Daddy."

Bashfully taking a step back, before she could lose all composure of herself.
Emiko nearly stumbling to get back into the Bentley Mulsanne..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:21 pm
Salem heard Emiko's words and felt invigorated, even more than he already did. Helping her keep steady as she nearly tripped getting to the car, Salem opened the door for her before the driver could, easing her inside. Glancing back at Kyra in the rear, Salem checked to make sure she was safely strapped in and smiled, scrunching his nose at the munchkin and smirking.

"I love you, princess. You be good for your mom, okay? I'll see you really soon."

Salem Croft

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:30 pm
Kyra leans her head over, looking past her mother, enthusiastically waving her hand.
"Love you! Bye Daddy, bye!"

Before shutting the door, Emiko gave a final smile. "See you Wrestlemania."

The car then rolled away.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out