The lights were dimmed in a room that held a few blackboards with several notes written in chalk and plenty of sticky notes posted up. Lotus sat at a desk as he went over some papers before tossing them back and turning himself to face the camera. Somewhere in the background, the cloaked 'Wrath' of the Eclipse could be seen walking along, carrying some supplies with him. For whatever purpose? Only the group may know.

"It's a special time of year. Wrestlemania is but one show away, and it has me thinking of what has been going on ever since the return of this... home. A new beginning, a new Eclipse. I've dug into history, and I've brought forth something I probably shouldn't have ... or something that was needed. As we near Wrestlemania, I reminded myself of something. Before, I always thought this newfound madness, this newfound power I found within the Lunar Eclipse, was something passed down from me. I've taken a look at Moxcy for some time, and it finally kicked in. I finally figured out something. I've dug in the past, but the past actually found me..." he commented before waving a hand as he would move to stand himself up and move away from the desk.

"As my eyes open more and more each passing day, I see more and more of what this home of ours has become. I see where things stand, and I know where to start in my quest of rebuilding anew. The Eclipse rises for Wrestlemania, and it will look to claim a victim once again. Now, don't get me wrong. Drako will remain on my radar for some while ... but my buddy will have to wait as fate decided on something else for my future. Erynys Reich, it almost seems like we may be a match for a perfect disasterpiece. For all I know, there are no issues between us, and I do pray it stays that way for I do see something with you." A tap of his temple to emphasize on the eyes as he would take a seat in another chair.

"Reich, if what you say is true? Then it pushes my agenda even further on, but we must cross paths first... So I must say... Hear me, stand before me.. As we look to strike each other down, we also share in something. We share the ideals to make a better future by eliminating threats to that future. Whether I fall tonight or stand victorious? It doesn't change my goals. Lunar shall see to it of the outcome of tonight while Lotus continues preparations for Wrestlemania... For the arrival of an old acquaintance." A small pause as a low hum of music began to play out with sinister giggles sounding every now and then. For a flash of a glitch on screen, the blue would be replaced with a shade of purple.

"It's funny... how far you may go that the past sneaks up on you? It's funny... When you remember a wicked part of you that... never dies." The screen would glitch out with Moxcy appearing on screen, laughter sounding out before Moxcy would be replaced with the number 4.